Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 10705 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 12, 2016, 11:12 The Half Elf

Tree Removal... damn look at his forearms and biceps.......

And WTF is with people and hairless cats?

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Trial Preloads & Trailer Blowout
1. Re: Battlefield 1 Trial Preloads & Trailer Blowout Oct 12, 2016, 11:07 The Half Elf

If you already BOUGHT the game.. you get a DEMO early?!?  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
7. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 12, 2016, 11:02 The Half Elf

RoboNerd wrote on Oct 12, 2016, 09:24:
The Half Elf wrote on Oct 11, 2016, 21:32:
This is not the Red Dead we are looking for *waves hand*

But maybe it's the Red Dead we deserve... Wink

..I.,

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Oct 12, 2016, 10:49 The Half Elf

That is the straightest old gay couple I've ever seen

That was pretty awesome. "When I grow up I want to be an asshole New Yorker!"

News Comments > Overwatch Launches PvE Mode and Halloween Skins
15. Re: Overwatch Launches PvE Mode and Halloween Skins Oct 12, 2016, 10:27 The Half Elf

Retired wrote on Oct 12, 2016, 09:16:
Prez wrote on Oct 12, 2016, 09:12:
MattyC wrote on Oct 12, 2016, 01:00:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 11, 2016, 21:24:
PVE content? Is Overwatch dying already, or was that part of the plan all along?

I imagine it was the plan all along. It worked for TF2.

Has anyone tried the PVE yet? How is it?

It is TF2 onslaught. Tiny map, 4 people, lots of baddies. Lots of bosses. Kinda boring.

Feel free to add me xXBatmanXx#1483

Boring as fuck, only can play as Healer Sniper Women, Mc Cree, "The asian" as Batz called Hanzo, and Soldier 76
'

7. Re: Overwatch Launches PvE Mode and Halloween Skins Oct 12, 2016, 01:27 The Half Elf

I would love to see a Capture the Flag mode, maybe 2 point King of the Hill or SOMETHING.  

2. Re: Overwatch Launches PvE Mode and Halloween Skins Oct 11, 2016, 21:34 The Half Elf

It needs about 4 more maps, and not trickled in, all at once.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 11, 2016, 21:32 The Half Elf

This is not the Red Dead we are looking for *waves hand*  

News Comments > Gears of War 4 Released
4. Re: Gears of War 4 Released Oct 11, 2016, 21:31 The Half Elf

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Oct 11, 2016, 19:40:
I've been trying to download the game for several days now, as it came with my new graphics card. Unfortunately the Windows Store is a fucking disaster - it'll get up to 30GB, then the download will simply stop; if I pause and resume then it starts the download from scratch. One time I got up to 60GB and when I restarted my computer the download restarted. Often it will download a couple of megabytes and then just freeze, doing the same thing if you restart it. I've tried WSReset, deleting the DeliveryOptimisation folder, restarts, etc - no luck.

Do NOT buy this game!!
If you thought GFWL was bad you haven't seen anything! I still cannot play a game that I own because the Windows Store is not fit for purpose.

google windows store slow download and it'll give you a few tricks to get it to speed up. Once you do that it will massivly speed up the downloads (also make sure ya have all win 10 updates)

News Comments > Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour Released
15. Re: Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour Released Oct 11, 2016, 17:57 The Half Elf

chickenboo wrote on Oct 11, 2016, 16:22:
Relax, people. For those who are big duke fans and want to support the devs, which this time around include the original guys from 20 years ago, $20 isn't very much money to fork over for ALL of duke3d, plus new levels, commentary, new voices, and a new renderer (maybe something like gzDoom and Brutal Doom?). And for those who don't want to pay $20, well, wait a month or two and GOG should have it for $12.99 on a sale.

It's $20, pocket change really. And it's not like you're getting a three hour walking simulator a la Firewatch.

I'll live stream and show my mousepad from the original game and they can give me a free upgraded copy.

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Oct 11, 2016, 17:45 The Half Elf

Squirmer wrote on Oct 11, 2016, 17:21:
I get the feeling hardly anyone played Mafia 1. Mafia 2 was nothing next to the original, but people act like Mafia 2 was a great game now. Shame you can't buy Mafia 1 digitally anymore.

So great that vast majority of people (myself included) quit once ya hit that god aweful race, and didn't touch it again (even after patch)

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 11, 2016, 17:44 The Half Elf

Samsung Note 7's! GET EM WHILE DEY HOT!  

News Comments > Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour Released
10. Re: Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour Released Oct 11, 2016, 14:40 The Half Elf

Next up, Borderlands SUPER AWESOME AMAZING UPGRADED EDITION!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 11, 2016, 12:57 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Oct 11, 2016, 11:10:
Do your kidneys hurt? I've had food poisoning twice I think, and the one time it was exceptionally bad (trying not to have things exploding out both ends at the exact same moment), my kidneys throbbed with my pulse.

She's so big she makes a noise when she moves. Don't watch, nin.

That is the stuff of nightmares!

Just saw the screenshot and GAH GAH BURN IT WITH FIRE!

Hope you feel better Blue, you could just destroy a kitchen appliance and replace it to feel better

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed
84. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 11, 2016, 07:31 The Half Elf

ViRGE wrote on Oct 11, 2016, 02:08:
Satoru wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 23:50:
Falcon 4.0 came with a manual the size of an encyclopedia. And no one was complaining then about that. Maybe you're too young but there was a time where actually reading a manual was actually not just important but required. RTFM didn't come out of no where. Certain games expected things from its purchasers, like actually reading stuff. If you bought a Jane's simulator (the old ones) it also expected you to read the manual and understand it.

In fact ET one of the most 'infamous' games was actually 100% playable and made total sense IF you read the manual. Which at the time was basically accepted common knowledge to do. Today streamers love shitting on the game like "oh this game is so bad! What am I supposed to do!!" Yeah what you're supposed to do is RTFM.
Ahh, the good ole days. I still have the Klingon Academy manual. It is somewhere around 200 pages and spiral-bound. But by-god, it contained virtually everything you could want to know about the game.

Klingon Academy! *sniffles* Reinstalled Bridge Commander last night.

News Comments > Prey Trailer
9. Re: Prey Trailer Oct 10, 2016, 21:30 The Half Elf

Can I play as Evil FemShepard?  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 10, 2016, 21:21 The Half Elf

Samsung introduced it's own high-end desktop heating element.  

News Comments > Gone Gold - Skyrim Special Edition
7. Re: Gone Gold - Skyrim Special Edition Oct 10, 2016, 19:51 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 19:48:
I own two but not Hearthfire. Does anyone own it? After several playthroughs at close to 500 hours invested in Skyrim I don't think I've got another playthrough left in me.

Bullshit, if you've done 3 play's of Witcher 3 you have another one in you.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Skyrim Special Edition
2. Re: Gone Gold - Skyrim Special Edition Oct 10, 2016, 19:31 The Half Elf

If it's gone gold give me my steam copy already.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed
60. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 10, 2016, 19:15 The Half Elf

BadIronTree wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 11:08:
https://clips.twitch.tv/starcitizen/OddSheepRuleFive
https://clips.twitch.tv/starcitizen/CarefulBeePMSTwin
https://clips.twitch.tv/starcitizen/DelightfulWalrusKeepo
Highlights

https://youtu.be/XuDj5v81Nd0?t=1h25m22s
<3 <3 <3

That last link is bullshit. pro. generaterated planet my fucking ass. Lets see, a sand planet with a big snake/worm on it (obvious shot at No Man's SKy) with "Looks like Battlefield 1's desert" -Chris Roberts. Was scripted from top to bottom (really did enjoy the sandstorm), buut this game is soooo far from what was originally pitched IF the game ever gets released I hope I'm not so damn old that I don't give a shit and just want to go to Bingo and watch Murder She Wrote.

10705 Comments. 536 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo