Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 10321 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2016, 16:23 The Half Elf

Quboid wrote on Jun 12, 2016, 16:08:
TangledThorns wrote on Jun 12, 2016, 14:43:
Today's Islamic terrorist attack is a reminder of why Trump won the primary and why I'm voting for him!

And that's your right as an American but you do realise that ISIS and groups like them want exactly that? They aren't killing Westerners to get us to like what they want to represent, they do it to get us to hate what they want to represent. Trump is a gift to them and people reacting like Cutter are their puppets.

Shooter was interviewed by the FBI on several occasion's over the last 3 years, and was able to purchase a gun used in the shooting last week. W.T.F.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2016, 16:03 The Half Elf

mag wrote on Jun 12, 2016, 15:37:
D-Rock wrote on Jun 12, 2016, 15:18:
The Half Elf wrote on Jun 12, 2016, 15:05}:
How the fuck was a Islamic terrorist attack?
There is NOTHING beyond his name and the color of his skin to suggest it. Any fucktard with internet access can "praise the attack" but not a single group has claimed the attack as their own.

ISIS claimed responsibility for it and it was well known prior to your posting. Do some research moron.

1) ISIS can claim responsibility for whatever the fuck it wants, after the fact. That doesn't mean it actually had anything to do with it.

2) ISIS did not claim responsibility.

3) This guy did apparently proclaim loyalty to ISIS, per CNN.

Thank you.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2016, 15:05 The Half Elf

TangledThorns wrote on Jun 12, 2016, 14:43:
Today's Islamic terrorist attack is a reminder of why Trump won the primary and why I'm voting for him!

How the fuck was a Islamic terrorist attack?
There is NOTHING beyond his name and the color of his skin to suggest it. Any fucktard with internet access can "praise the attack" but not a single group has claimed the attack as their own.

People like you are what's wrong with America. Judge first, ask questions later. Please DO go vote for Trump if you are so fucking blinded by racism and hate before you even know all the facts. Trump won the primary because there are too many fucking sheep in this country that need a reason to be angry/hateful/fearful. If you want to be spoon fed lies and bullshit, and anything else that 'just sounds right' regardless of how wrong it is, please go vote Trump.

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Teaser Trailer 2
11. Re: Battlefield 1 Teaser Trailer 2 Jun 12, 2016, 14:48 The Half Elf

jdreyer wrote on Jun 12, 2016, 13:29:
The Half Elf wrote on Jun 12, 2016, 12:12:
Techie714 wrote on Jun 12, 2016, 11:51:
Only 15 seconds but it looks pretty awesome so far.

And Battlefront is visual/audio masterpiece, but hands-on time proved to be something else entirely.

I expect this to be closer to BF3/4 than Battefront, especially given the source material.

Yes but also Battlefront 1/2 had a great system that worked well and the 2nd game was expanded further to make it better.
Hardlines used BF3/4's system and was a failure due to being a high priced mod with not enough unique features.
So what will they do with BF1? That's what I want to know.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2016, 14:24 The Half Elf

At the same time, deer's don't load carry weapons and head to the nearest grocery/meat store and kill everyone in it as well.

Honestly I don't give a flying fuck about the shooter's race or religion, the problem is that any fucktard with an idea in his head can get a gun.
Neighbor across the street is 22 or 23, has mental issues (is untreated by his choice for panic attacks and anxiety issues), has worked 3 weeks in his entire life, has a conceal and carry license, owns about 20 guns his dad bought him over the years, sits in his grandmothers attic arguing on the internet all day, and when he goes around the house has to be armed (including cooking fucking potatoes one day with a revolver in a fanny pack on his sholder/arm).
Now where is the fucking database that says 'Hey this guy has been to the ER multiple times but owns guns and has a conceal and carry license but doesn't work and has never worked in a job that would require it?

News Comments > Steam Top 10
2. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 12, 2016, 12:36 The Half Elf

Techie714 wrote on Jun 12, 2016, 11:53:
YES! Go Witcher 3! A game that truly deserves the success it has received.

*blames Creston*

So after deleting my saved game 3 times previously, I am NOW finally at the part I left off with in the city with the guy who makes swords and dumplings

6. Re: Battlefield 1 Teaser Trailer 2 Jun 12, 2016, 12:34 The Half Elf

Jackplug wrote on Jun 12, 2016, 12:31:
Like all Battlefields, they all look amazing until you play them.

I still think BF3 has the best infantry combat, and 4 has the best vehicle combat. But rather have 2143

4. Re: Battlefield 1 Teaser Trailer 2 Jun 12, 2016, 12:12 The Half Elf

Techie714 wrote on Jun 12, 2016, 11:51:
Only 15 seconds but it looks pretty awesome so far.

And Battlefront is visual/audio masterpiece, but hands-on time proved to be something else entirely.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2016, 11:12 The Half Elf

Mass Shooting in Orlando is pissing me off.
Shooter went into the bathroom where ya had people hiding, and no one thought it might be a good idea to jump the guy while he was outnumbered, in a contained area?
And they are calling for a State of Emergency?!? A terrorist threat?!?
If you have ever lived in Orlando and really wanted to do something 'terrorist related' all you would have to do is go over to Walt Disney Worlds Ticket and Transportation Center. Or ANY NUMBER OF OTHER AREA ATTRACTIONS.

This comment was edited on Jun 12, 2016, 12:43.

1. Re: Battlefield 1 Teaser Trailer 2 Jun 12, 2016, 11:11 The Half Elf

*waits for paid shills*  

News Comments > Star Trek VR Game Plans
1. Re: Star Trek VR Game Plans Jun 12, 2016, 11:10 The Half Elf

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE (except for the fact that I don't have a VR device and really don't want one).

Couldn't we just get a updated Bridge Commander with VR?

News Comments > World of Tanks Tank Football 2016
2. Re: World of Tanks Tank Football 2016 Jun 11, 2016, 01:29 The Half Elf

Sorry WoT, I'm dedicated to my flying delorian.  

News Comments > Paragon Open Beta in August
3. Re: Paragon Open Beta in August Jun 10, 2016, 19:00 The Half Elf

WW2 genre all over again.  

15. Re: Gawker Files for Bankruptcy Jun 10, 2016, 15:53 The Half Elf

Then all we need is a duck and a pool!  

News Comments > The Technomancer E3 Trailer
8. Re: The Technomancer E3 Trailer Jun 10, 2016, 15:51 The Half Elf

Remember Hellgate London? How they had those awesome movies by Blur Studios?

I rest my case your honor.

News Comments > The Technomancer E3 Trailer
3. Re: The Technomancer E3 Trailer Jun 10, 2016, 12:05 The Half Elf

Gameplay video sold separately.  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 9, 2016, 16:23 The Half Elf

Necrophob wrote on Jun 9, 2016, 12:27:
Killer Kane wrote on Jun 9, 2016, 11:49:
The Half Elf wrote on Jun 9, 2016, 09:55:
Remember Blue,
If they have to do a digital exam, go to your happy place!
Hope all goes well for ya!

Sheesh, how do you give blood???

I'm sure digital is better than analog

LOL Touche sir... but then again it depends who ya ask. Ask the wife/girlfriends

Blue you back from the Doctor's yet?

Too soon to call dibs on Gunnar, the VR headset/s and any Lego Blue might have?

This comment was edited on Jun 9, 2016, 16:35.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 9, 2016, 09:55 The Half Elf

Remember Blue,
If they have to do a digital exam, go to your happy place!
Hope all goes well for ya!

News Comments > On DOOM Multiplayer
3. Re: On DOOM Multiplayer Jun 9, 2016, 09:53 The Half Elf

It looks interesting, but not a fan of the Pinata effect of baddies exploding and raining health and armor.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jun 9, 2016, 09:52 The Half Elf

O_o

Beth never has a E3 conference, then last year blew E3 open with Fallout 4, and then this year has Blink-182..... is Beth making up for past E3's or are they finally catching up to the over the top E3 showings of years ago?

10321 Comments. 517 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo