Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 10719 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Nov 5, 2016, 19:26 The Half Elf

Do I even want to look at the KOTOR 2 article without wanting to blame Disney and Obsidian?  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2016, 19:23 The Half Elf

And DC didn't think Nicolas Cage could pull off Superman either (thank god)  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

29. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 4, 2016, 17:17 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Nov 4, 2016, 16:49:
Retired wrote on Nov 4, 2016, 16:16:
V8 (Though I am slowly coming around to both of Ford's EcoBoost V6s)

The Ecoboost isn't as good as people tout it to be. It isn't all that fast and the gas mileage SUCKS! I am averaging 16 mpg.

(I own a 2013 Ford F150 Limited with Eco)

I don't know about the F150 eco, but my '15 Mustang with the Ecoboost is fantastic. Plenty of power, and even going 80-85 on the highway (with plenty of switching to Sport mode and flooring it for overtakes) I average an easy 30mpg. If I put it on cruise at 70, I get 33-34mpg.

2015 Mustang, and dial-up from the 80's

15. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 4, 2016, 15:17 The Half Elf

jdreyer wrote on Nov 4, 2016, 14:28:
Now we turn to the process of finding a replacement car.

Might I make a suggestion.

Delorians were SOOO 2015 (but then again the Cubs were suppose to win the world series last year....)

14. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 4, 2016, 15:16 The Half Elf

RedEye9 wrote on Nov 4, 2016, 12:34:
Make murica great again and get a Honda Accord Sedan from Ohio. http://www.iihs.org/iihs/ratings/vehicle/v/honda/accord-4-door-sedan/2016

Just changed my valve cover on my 98 honda accord EX, and busted a bolt.Got it out but trying to get a replacement bolt has been a fucking nightmare. Should be here tomorrow (6 bucks for the bolt, 30 for the overnight shipping).

News Comments > 10 Million Play The Crew
8. Re: 10 Million Play The Crew Nov 4, 2016, 14:53 The Half Elf

yuastnav wrote on Nov 4, 2016, 14:24:
I played it for a few hours. The handling is abysmal. I like open world games but I cannot see myself playing this. I just hope that the handling in Horizon 3 is better but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Next racer I'll probably try is Assetto Corsa. Project Cars' handling is pretty good but there are still some problems like brakes never locking up etc.

Ok if you have ever played a Forza or Forza Horizon game how DARE you bitch about car handling. If the car handling is wrong, then you are driving it wrong.

That being said, The Crew has BAD car handling. Which surprises me because this was originally suppose to be a "Driver" game. It's worse then Watch Dogs, but slightly better then Sleeping Dogs car handling.

News Comments > Forza Horizon 3 Demo
12. Re: Forza Horizon 3 Demo Nov 4, 2016, 14:48 The Half Elf

ViRGE wrote on Nov 4, 2016, 12:32:
So as someone who has never played a Forza game before, which series is the fun, arcadey one? Forza or Horizon?

You want the Horizon series. It's the best handling of the 'sim light/arcady' drive games out there, and just enough 'sim' for hardcore people, but nowhere the level of the regular Forza series.
Regular Forza can but at the end of the day it is you vs the clock, where drive lines, shifting are key. None of that ice skating/drifting shit.

If anyone has this on the PC or Gears of War 4, add me CptRanger on xbox live, love to find more people to play with.

This comment was edited on Nov 4, 2016, 15:24.

News Comments > Overwatch Sombra Announced
1. Re: Overwatch Sombra Announced Nov 4, 2016, 14:45 The Half Elf

Ohhh I like her!  

News Comments > Watch Dogs 2 Selfie Exposť
4. Re: Watch Dogs 2 Selfie Exposť Nov 4, 2016, 01:01 The Half Elf

Actually no bullshot, they had major Tuber's recording a few hours in the game and looked pretty solid.

I remember they did this for Facebook last time, and it was actually pretty scary.

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Financials
7. Re: Activision Blizzard Financials Nov 4, 2016, 00:59 The Half Elf

Look up what imbecile means. I think his word useage was pretty accurate. Blue links to the article. If you are going to comment on something (especially when it's 1 click away from reading) and not read the fucking article then yes, you are indeed, an imbecile.

"Here is a link about money"
"That link sucked, it didn't tell me about money"
"Maybe I didn't click on the link right"
"Maybe you are a imbecile"

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Financials
5. Re: Activision Blizzard Financials Nov 3, 2016, 23:37 The Half Elf

Popcorn  

17. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 3, 2016, 21:51 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Nov 3, 2016, 19:18:
The Half Elf wrote on Nov 3, 2016, 16:37:
I think Baseball is one of the most boring sports out there (least State side), and couldn't really give a shit less about baseball besides the Cubs making it to game 7. But last night was an amazing game. Even if you aren't a fan it's worth watching. As Blue said, amazing.

*wonders if he should start calling out Football teams during Baseball season and maybe they'll win a Super Bowl*

It is boring, just ask Honer Simpson. I went and watched 5 minutes of it after you pestering me to do so and it was painful, yes literally painful, to watch.

I didn't pester you. I happen to see you on Steam playing Civ 5 or Civ 8 or Civ 12 (fuck if I can remember how many versions they have now). Then again you have questionable taste in music, and think pig back is a form of bacon! (Although your taste in B movies is awesome).

12. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 3, 2016, 16:37 The Half Elf

I think Baseball is one of the most boring sports out there (least State side), and couldn't really give a shit less about baseball besides the Cubs making it to game 7. But last night was an amazing game. Even if you aren't a fan it's worth watching. As Blue said, amazing.

*wonders if he should start calling out Football teams during Baseball season and maybe they'll win a Super Bowl*

23. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 3, 2016, 00:27 The Half Elf

Not a huge baseball person, but holy shit this is an amazing game.

Congrats Cubs!

This comment was edited on Nov 3, 2016, 01:00.

21. Re: I love the NFL! Nov 2, 2016, 21:32 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Nov 2, 2016, 21:29:
The Half Elf wrote on Nov 2, 2016, 21:21:
GO CUBS!

Trying not to get excited...

So close...

DO IT.. IT WILL BE ANOTHER 70 YEARS BEFORE IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.. .DO IT NAOW!

19. I love the NFL! Nov 2, 2016, 21:21 The Half Elf

GO CUBS!  

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Nov 2, 2016, 21:19 The Half Elf

RedEye9 wrote on Nov 2, 2016, 19:56:
1700 gold farmers now have to tell their wife what they do for a living.

How exactly do you 'farm gold' in Overwatch? You have played Overwatch right, ya know the game where you can unlock stuff but can't trade it or anything?

News Comments > Watch Dogs 2 Season Pass Details
6. Re: Watch Dogs 2 Season Pass Details Nov 2, 2016, 21:18 The Half Elf

xXStellarDadXx wrote on Nov 2, 2016, 20:17:
I bought Watchdogs 1 and got fucked....didnt like it...ill pass on this as well

Did you use lube, or at least get a reach around?

News Comments > Watch Dogs 2 Season Pass Details
1. Re: Watch Dogs 2 Season Pass Details Nov 2, 2016, 19:40 The Half Elf

So adding a difficulty setting doesn't require 1 DLC, it requires 2?

I'm interested in the game Ubisoft, not all the fluff in the Season Pass.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront 2 Next Year
1. Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 Next Year Nov 2, 2016, 10:18 The Half Elf

"We will add a 4th star card to ensure it is a deep and engaging, along with a 60 dollar season pass!"  

10719 Comments. 536 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo