Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for The Half Elf, CptRanger

Real Name The Half Elf, CptRanger   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Half Elf
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 14, 2002, 15:47
Total Comments 10719 (Ninja)
User ID 12670

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Global Virtual Reality Association Formed
6. Re: Global Virtual Reality Association Formed Dec 8, 2016, 15:13 The Half Elf

Tron Disc Arena game.

As for the killer app.... Star Trek Bridge Crew might be it.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > ROM: Extraction Released
5. Re: ROM: Extraction Released Dec 8, 2016, 06:27 The Half Elf

Where the hell is a Tron Disc arena game?!?  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black Dec 8, 2016, 05:31 The Half Elf

nin wrote on Dec 7, 2016, 20:52:
I'm not going to lie, I was kind of hoping we could pin this on time travel.

Ya know... if the Cubs were suppose to win the world series in 2015 according to Back to the Future 2, and yet they win in 2016, AND we got a Hover board in 2016, technically everything is off a year, and we can STILL pin this on time travel.

News Comments > Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Beta Signups
2. Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Beta Signups Dec 6, 2016, 23:07 The Half Elf

It had some issues in the Technical Alpha but was pretty solid and didn't see much of anything in the way of grinding.  

1. Re: Into the Black Dec 6, 2016, 19:50 The Half Elf

Christ almighty, less then a month to go and 2016 is taking everyone it can with it.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
8. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 6, 2016, 07:27 The Half Elf

NKD wrote on Dec 6, 2016, 07:07:
I used to criticize what kids are watching, but then I went and re-watched some of the cartoons and shit I watched as a kid and boy is it ever garbage.

80's Saturday Morning Cartoons are IMMORTAL!

News Comments > No Full Clip Edition Upgrades for Bulletstorm Owners
4. Re: Why No Full Clip Edition Upgrades for Bulletstorm Owners Dec 5, 2016, 20:36 The Half Elf

*waiting for Borderlands HD upgrades and will skip those as well*  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 5, 2016, 15:35 The Half Elf

I have not seen Westwood yet (still on season 3 of Walking Dead and about 4 episodes into Mr Robot), so you are ALL WRONG/RIGHT!

Oh and I haven't seen more then about 30 mins of the 1st episode of Game of Thrones, so suck it!

News Comments > etc.
7. Re: etc. Dec 5, 2016, 15:05 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Dec 5, 2016, 11:17:
As far as I'm concerned G2A has shot themselves in the foot by raising prices on their "insurance". That shit shouldn't exist in the first place but a buck was reasonable, but now it's over $4. Hells no! Even Kinguin has gone to $3, but at least you can go to a lot of seller sites directly and bypass that nonsense.

That's why I buy keys via Paypal. Had a problem with Kinquin's sister site and let Paypal fight with them

18. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 5, 2016, 00:18 The Half Elf

Mr. Tact wrote on Dec 4, 2016, 22:21:
You know, I tend to be a "note" person. I've found if I write something down, the likelihood I'll remember it goes up significantly. And if I don't remember, I have the note. And looking at the three notes I have on my desk here, all notes to myself about various things in games I'm playing, it is a total mixed bag. Some cursive, some capital block lettering, some upper and lower case block lettering. LOL.

For gaming I do notebooks. Have about 5 around the desk filled with scribbled notes etc. Dear lord if anyone read them and make sense out of the stuff written down.

News Comments > Resident Evil 7 PC Demo This Month
7. Re: Resident Evil 7 PC Demo This Month Dec 4, 2016, 22:25 The Half Elf

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 4, 2016, 19:07:
McJammiepants wrote on Dec 4, 2016, 18:41:
CJ_Parker wrote on Dec 4, 2016, 17:48:
McJammiepants wrote on Dec 4, 2016, 13:43:
This game looks like an incredible experience I'll nope out of after 45 minutes. Life is currently full of enough anxiety, without the need for supplemental, pant-shitting, terror.

Too bad...I'd love to play it.

When you grow up and become an adult, you will learn the difference between fiction and reality. Just a few more years. Hang in there, li'l buddy...

Wow, what an unnecessary, sophomoric and condescending remark. What underlying issues are you displacing here?
cj Loves to shit on any and everything, probably a tool irl.

Surprised you guys aren't roommates.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2016, 17:20 The Half Elf

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 4, 2016, 12:47:
GOTD v 2 is looking good, can't wait for it to drop.

I still have not recovered from last weeks WestWorld, hope tonight's finale does not leave me with that 'Negan swinging Lucille at Glens head' feeling.

What is GOTD?

News Comments > Steam Top 10
4. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 4, 2016, 17:08 The Half Elf

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 4, 2016, 12:36:
That's a rather sad top ten.

What's sad is that you think it's a sad list.

GTA 5 is still a great value for the single player and GTA Online.
Planet Coaster is the best Coaster game EVER.
Watch Dogs 2 is pretty solid (still not a fan of vehicle handling).
Witcher 3 GOTY Edition aka 400 hours easy of gameplay.
Fallout 4. Mods Mods Mods
Civ 6. Getting mad love from the Civvies.
Dishonored 2. More stealth, hack and slash (granted some performance issues).

How exactly is that list sad?

News Comments > MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Announced
22. Re: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Announced Dec 4, 2016, 17:05 The Half Elf

Some red flags already on this.
There is NO MULTIPLAYER with this at all (at least if there is it hasn't been announced)
How much nickle and diming is there going to be with DLC?
Mechwarrior Online is mentioned way to much in the announcement.
And 60 bucks for a single player game with no multiplayer?
Really surprised they decided to use the Unreal Engine instead of the Crytek engine.

I'd like to be hopeful but not thrilled by Piranha's track record with this IP.

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Knights of the Eternal Throne Launches
6. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Knights of the Eternal Throne Launches Dec 2, 2016, 23:48 The Half Elf

It depends on the age of the MMO (plus it's a good source of income) to give players a higher leveled character so they can experience the new content. Hell every MMO does it these days and I believe it started with Wow and Death Knights (could be wrong).

But I have to say Bioware has done the best it can to keep this in the KOTOR universe as best they can without EA/Disney crapping all over it like SWG and the NGE.

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Knights of the Eternal Throne Launches
3. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Knights of the Eternal Throne Launches Dec 2, 2016, 21:03 The Half Elf

Make another character and play the Dark Vs Light Event. You level up so damn fast it's not even funny. As for bags.. ya know you can buy more inventory space with cartel coins, or in game credits (for a pretty reasonable price).

Also with Heroics Missions (they instantly teleport ya near the mission) and the rewards are pretty nice to replace gear on older characters.

3. Re: Into the Black Dec 2, 2016, 08:11 The Half Elf

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 1, 2016, 21:58:
http://xkcd.com/979/

Ok that is funny, sad, and scary.

News Comments > Steep Season Pass Detailed
3. Re: Steep Season Pass Detailed Nov 30, 2016, 22:50 The Half Elf

Did you play it with a controller or Mouse and Keyboard?  

News Comments > Assassin's Creed III for Free Next Month
1. Re: Assassin's Creed III for Free Next Month Nov 30, 2016, 19:20 The Half Elf

Should have given away Black Flag or Rogue.  

News Comments > New AMD Crimson Drivers
2. Re: New AMD Crimson Drivers Nov 30, 2016, 06:40 The Half Elf

born2expire wrote on Nov 29, 2016, 20:20:
New AMD CrossFire profile added for DirectX® 11:

Dishonored™2

interesting? Lets hope a SLI profile is coming soon.

From what I have read, I don't think Quad SLI will help Dishonored 2.

10719 Comments. 536 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo