Total Posts
1266 (Pro)
User ID
Search For:
Sort Results:
Ascending
Descending
Limit Results:

1266 Comments. 64 pages. Viewing page 4.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    64  ] Older

Re: No subject
May 21, 2007, 08:55
Re: No subject May 21, 2007, 08:55
May 21, 2007, 08:55

What made me put Starcraft down was TA. TA was way ahead of it's time

Yes, TA was ahead of its time. It was even ahead of Starcraft's time - being released a year before Starcraft

You cannot make anything fool-proof. The ools are too inventive

GW: Tr Gandhi (Ra), Shiva Sung (Mo), Mangal Pandey (Ne), Rana Pratap Singh (Wa), Boddhi Satwa (Ri), Bhagat Singh (De), Bahadur Shastri (Pa)
You cannot make anything fool-proof. The fools are too inventive

GW: Tr Gandhi (Ra), Shiva Sung (Mo), Mangal Pandey (Ne), Rana Pratap Singh (Wa), Boddhi Satwa (Ri), Bhagat Singh (De), Bahadur Shastri (Pa)

Re: Harry Potter
Apr 6, 2007, 16:44
Re: Harry Potter Apr 6, 2007, 16:44
Apr 6, 2007, 16:44

Read the books. Trust me, if you thought the movies were good, read the book. The movies pale in comparison.

Re: Tried the demo ...
Mar 23, 2007, 09:26
Re: Tried the demo ... Mar 23, 2007, 09:26
Mar 23, 2007, 09:26

Downloaded the demo and tried to play it, but it gave me errors couple of times and did not start up. Never bothered after that.

Mar 21, 2007, 19:51
Re: No subject Mar 21, 2007, 19:51
Mar 21, 2007, 19:51

Seeing as te expansion is set in the Prophecies campaign area, they have a sale here from me.

Edit - trying to update me sign

GW: Tr Gandhi (Ra), Shiva Sung (Mo), Mangal Pandey (Ne), Rana Pratap Singh (Wa), Boddhi Satwa (Ri), Bhagat Singh (De), Bahadur Singh (Pa)
This comment was edited on Mar 21, 21:01.

Mar 21, 2007, 19:41
Re: No subject Mar 21, 2007, 19:41
Mar 21, 2007, 19:41

After i quit playing when Factions was released, I recently came back and purchased Nightfall when a good deal came around. Nightfall has a lot of the elements that made Prophecies so much fun for me.

Just checked last night, and I have put in 1100+ hours in to all three chapters thus far combined (most of it in Prophecies). Talk about value for the money.

GW: Tr Gandhi (Ranger), Shiva Sung (Monk), Mangal Pandey (Necromancer), Rana Pratap Singh (Warrior), Boddhi Satwa (Ritualist)

Mar 14, 2007, 14:53
Re: No subject Mar 14, 2007, 14:53
Mar 14, 2007, 14:53

So let's see here ....

Two-year old game, that requires POS buggy new OS, a $50 subscription fee to a service that has perfectly accpetable free substitutes, and the gameplay is gimped to help the 360 kiddies.

Yeah, sign me up.

GW: Tr Gandhi (Ranger), Shiva Sung (Monk), Mangal Pandey (Necromancer), Rana Pratap Singh (Warrior), Boddhi Satwa (Ritualist)

Mar 5, 2007, 10:28
Re: No subject Mar 5, 2007, 10:28
Mar 5, 2007, 10:28

removal of SecureROM disk check feature for all but a the Polish, Russian, and Chinese-Traditional releases.

Hmmmm, a little message there from the developers?

Re: ...
Mar 2, 2007, 14:26
Re: ... Mar 2, 2007, 14:26
Mar 2, 2007, 14:26

Heres to them implementing Boneyards some time soon. At least, I am hoping that is the case.

Re: AI
Feb 26, 2007, 13:11
Re: AI Feb 26, 2007, 13:11
Feb 26, 2007, 13:11

Picked up SupCom from Circuit City for $37.99, and am having a fun time. Good game for the money.

Jan 18, 2007, 12:51
Re: No subject Jan 18, 2007, 12:51
Jan 18, 2007, 12:51

I have been in the beta, and the game brings my comp to its needs. It is not so much vid card contrained as it is CPU and memory contrained. That AI takes its toll, especially on larger maps.

I am a big TA fan, and I have been waiting for a sequel to TA ever since Chris Taylor left Cavedog. IMO, Supreme Commander is as fun to play as TA was.

Re: iPhone
Jan 11, 2007, 18:08
Re: iPhone Jan 11, 2007, 18:08
Jan 11, 2007, 18:08

Look for gen 2 iPhone to be announced at Macworld 2009.

Apple will test the market with this premium device, this year in the US, Europe and Asia next year. If the device is a success, look for Apple to release multiple phones in MW '09 - along similar lines to iPod/iPod nano hierarchy.

I predict a iPod+cellphone middle range version to be announced 2 years from now. And if there is a demand and enough uptake, an iPod shuffle counterpart with just phone functionality .

Re: The next evil empire!
Jan 11, 2007, 00:03
Re: The next evil empire! Jan 11, 2007, 00:03
Jan 11, 2007, 00:03

Egh. I find nothing pleasing about Apple UIs.

I find OS-X's UI more pleasing then the default scheme in XP. First thing I did on installing XP was to switch to the classic look.

On the other hand, been using a Macbook for 4 months now, and I have yet to come across anything in OS-X that I did not find pleasing to look at or that annoyed. Icons seem the same size as those on XP, animations are pleasing and don't get in the way. To each his own.

Re: The next evil empire!
Jan 10, 2007, 22:06
Re: The next evil empire! Jan 10, 2007, 22:06
Jan 10, 2007, 22:06

At least this new monopoly's products will have a pleasing UI and ease of use

Re: Microsoft strategy
Nov 9, 2006, 13:21
Re: Microsoft strategy Nov 9, 2006, 13:21
Nov 9, 2006, 13:21

Typical Microsoft strategy. Promise loads of money to move your mediocre product. Will last only as long as the stock price supports their cash horde. Vista better sell butt loads for this to work.

Re: itunes
Nov 1, 2006, 16:27
Re: itunes Nov 1, 2006, 16:27
Nov 1, 2006, 16:27

Welcome to the world of Apple and cryptic release notes

http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/itunes702.html

Re: Midnight Launch
Nov 1, 2006, 12:00
Re: Midnight Launch Nov 1, 2006, 12:00
Nov 1, 2006, 12:00

Only console that seems interesting this round is the Wii. Curious to see how that new remote will improve/affect the gameplay experience. I have no interest in the other two consoles - both seem obsessed with bigger and faster, but not necessarily better games.

Re: Vista system may need more memory
Oct 29, 2006, 10:36
Re: Vista system may need more memory Oct 29, 2006, 10:36
Oct 29, 2006, 10:36

Fuck everything, we're doing five cores!!

Actually, the next step would be 8 cores. ANd if Intel's road map is anything to go by, it will be a reality in about a year.

Re: Who is still buying this?
Oct 26, 2006, 20:58
Re: Who is still buying this? Oct 26, 2006, 20:58
Oct 26, 2006, 20:58

Who is still buying this?

I hope lots of people. Anything to help finance Supreme Commander is a good thing.

Google and Apple
Oct 5, 2006, 19:24
Google and Apple Oct 5, 2006, 19:24
Oct 5, 2006, 19:24

Precursor to some huge anouncement for Leopard? Cant wait to see what Apple has up its sleeve for their next OS.

Sep 10, 2006, 20:12
Re: No subject Sep 10, 2006, 20:12
Sep 10, 2006, 20:12

All you peeps worried about SC uber units being the end game need to buy a copy of Total Annihilation (and the first expansion Core Contingency) and play it. You can buy it cheap and the gameplay will easily keep you occupeid till Supreme Commander ships.

Total Annihilation is NOTHING like Starcraft/Warcraft or C&C/Red Alert.

1266 Comments. 64 pages. Viewing page 4.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    64  ] Older