Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paranoid Jack

Real Name Paranoid Jack   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Paranoid Jack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.speedmatters.org/cwatest
Signed On Nov 5, 2001, 00:47
Total Comments 1995 (Pro)
User ID 11537

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Released
24. Re: Battlefield 1 Released Oct 21, 2016, 15:17 Paranoid Jack

xXStellarDadXx wrote on Oct 21, 2016, 15:09:
Damnit....ea servers down...gotta play single player for now...

Yeah, unconfirmed but I read on EA's forums that numerous large retailers and gaming companies are under a DDOS attack by bots. I'll bet it's those damned Russians! I called the White House and the Clinton Campaign offices and they believe it to be the work of Putin. Argh, I just want to get my fix...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Released
21. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 21, 2016, 14:41 Paranoid Jack

@Task & @BIGtrouble77

I know what you two mean about not being so good with FPS anylonger. I'm fifty one now and besides getting a bit long in the tooth the arthritis screws with my fingers a bit. So it takes me a while to warm up sometimes... if I warm up at all. I still like to run and gun but not always so well these days.

@Flak

In reference to your comment on netcode. My experience so far has been that it is the same as all other BF games. At times it is awesome and at times it almost makes me rage quit. I just dropped from a server to take a break because the game was playing like shit. Lag during close combat, lots of strange things happening, and one shot kills by people with no line of sight on me. By strange things I mean buggy gameplay. I could hear an enemy running up the spiral tower stairs so I waited pistol drawn on the other side of a closed door. The door opened and he was not there. He then shot me in the back. LoL, WTF!

@Flak

Regarding your comment about balance and higher level players having an advantage... it sure seems to still be in there. Though it may be our perception since most of the highest level players now are either very very good, hacking to rack up those points fast, or playing every waking hour to reach fifty plus level already. But while in game getting one shot killed by people running around jumping repeatedly using weapons I have access to which are not very accurate let alone capable of one shot kills makes it appear as if they have some other edge with higher levels. I've been shot from long distances (one shot killed) by weapons that have poor accuracy at close range and I am left wondering how the fuck they do it all while running and jumping around. Crazy shit.

edit: Not that I am not having a blast with BF1. I am. Just in short bursts of a few hours at a time. The frustration factor is much higher today because the browser bugginess has gone through the roof and actually joining a server is a huge pain in the ass right now. Must be a DDOS attack because they have more servers up than people could fill.

This comment was edited on Oct 21, 2016, 14:56.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 21, 2016, 11:35 Paranoid Jack

As soon as the Never Vacuum Gas news video showed that it was in Florida I just laughed. I swear most of the stupid news stories these days are coming from Florida.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 21, 2016, 11:22 Paranoid Jack

I've been mostly happy with the BF1 release so far. I've been playing off and on for a couple weeks with both the EAA and the regular EA, ha! Early Access and Pre-Orders have taken it to the next level here. Both a good thing and a bad thing I would say. So if you like BF games this should scratch that itch. If you have 4k options it is even more fantastic.

Edit: The servers are down. Hopefully this is just an update for the release today not another DDOS attack by brilliant idiots.

This comment was edited on Oct 21, 2016, 11:31.

News Comments > Watch Dogs 2 Zodiac Killer Preorder Mission
2. Re: Watch Dogs 2 Zodiac Killer Preorder Mission Oct 20, 2016, 19:57 Paranoid Jack

I read the book a couple decades back. It was written like a news accounting of all the info. Can not remember the authors name. Not good. That being said I thought for sure there would be some crazy ranting about pre-order after the first one was so bad. Not even going to buy this one but if I do it will be six months to a year after release.  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Open Beta
78. Re: Battlefield 1 Open Beta Oct 18, 2016, 18:55 Paranoid Jack

The early access game seems to run as well or slightly better than the beta for me using the highest 4k settings. I noticed the longer I play on a server the worse the experience becomes. I would recommend dropping out and rejoining every two or so hours of play. My PC is rated at 7.8 due to my CPU being the lowest rated item in the system by the Windows Experience Index of Windows 7. I have an older PC with specs as follows.

CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
RAM - 16 GB
GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
SSD - 477 GB

No regrets so far the game and the maps are great. Having a blast!

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Play First Trial on Origin
19. Re: Battlefield 1 Play First Trial on Origin Oct 16, 2016, 01:58 Paranoid Jack

Thanks, I was unaware that the spotted soldier was suppose to vanish if not in line of sight after a few seconds. I had noticed that vehicles did stay spotted for a bit longer but not much longer when outside of my line of sight.

Did you notice that medals do not accumulate your activities unless you have them marked as tracking progress? I saw a medal concerning medic kills and it had no progress at all even though I had killed dozens of troops already while playing medic.

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Play First Trial on Origin
17. Re: Battlefield 1 Play First Trial on Origin Oct 15, 2016, 18:01 Paranoid Jack

I had a mostly good time with my ten hours. That said I noticed a lot of bugs in the game that have plague all of the Dice titles. The friendly indicators are still occasionally wrong or missing. Also noticed the spotting option was very erratic. I was targeting and identifying enemy troops and armor yet tapping the Q button would not highlight them ninety percent of the time. Once I spotting a scout just before he rounded a corner into the canyon. Since I had a shotgun and I could not kill him from that distance I spotted him with Q then gave chase. Even though I had just spotted him the icon only stayed on him for maybe two or three seconds before it vanished along with him down the canyon. Another time I was in a light tank in third person perspective and an enemy troop was trying to take cover in craters near a flag as I approached him he became invisible then reappears twenty feet away in another crater from where I had last saw him. The most annoy problem which is still there is what I call the game playing out of sync. The best way to discribe it is being killed by somebody who doesn't have a line of sight on you. What I mean by that is I'm running down an alley and ten feet in I am shot dead. The kill cam shows me the enemy location and he is on the other side of the building and has no line of sight to shoot me... unless he shot me several seconds before while I entered into that alley.

I'm just wondering is anyone else having this type of inconstant buggy gameplay?

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Trial Preloads & Trailer Blowout
15. Re: Battlefield 1 Trial Preloads & Trailer Blowout Oct 12, 2016, 22:36 Paranoid Jack

I thought the early trial was due tomorrow. Downloading it now. Holy shit 40.39 GB download! And getting less than 11 MB/SEC going to take a while... So it is the full game you can play ten hours and your progress carries over into the full release which is just a patch or two away.

This comment was edited on Oct 12, 2016, 23:31.

News Comments > Mafia III Released
21. Re: Mafia III Released Oct 8, 2016, 11:26 Paranoid Jack

When they announced that Idris Elba would play the iconic Gunslinger, Roland Deschain, some people got all frothy at the mouth. I can understand that for three decades or so Roland was a white guy but that was in the books. This is the screen adaptation and Idris has everything it takes to pull off this role except being white which has no impact on the part in my opinion.

As far as the thread goes here... I wanted to say thanks for the early morning laughs. I am on the side of who cares who you are playing as as long as it immerses you enough to enjoy the game/story. Looks good to be but I am too closely tied to real life at the moment so I.m not playing much plus with BF1 coming soon I am going to hold off. Going to YouTube now to see if anyone has uploaded some 4k gameplay. Adding this to the want list on Steam forsure.

This comment was edited on Oct 8, 2016, 11:32.

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Stealth Video
5. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Stealth Video Oct 4, 2016, 00:53 Paranoid Jack

As far as the single player aspect goes... if Wildlands single player with AI team mates plays anything like the original GR then I'm all in. But we have yet to see it played in single player by anyone... not sure how the AI will behave when not under direct control. I want/need more details about the rules of engagement options for the AI. I also want to see how well it plays when switching from one member of the team to another. I assume you will be able to do that and not be forced to stay in control of just your character. The first GR single player was amazing for it's time. If they can recreate that magic it would be fantastic.

As far as the Co-Op goes it looks pretty good already. But I would like to know if there are several difficulty settings that will increase the AIs awareness/effectiveness to provide for a tougher game while playing with three friends online in Co-Op. Some of that stealth gameplay made the AI seems a bit blind and deaf.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
6. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 25, 2016, 15:05 Paranoid Jack

Saboth wrote on Sep 25, 2016, 13:39:
El Pit wrote on Sep 25, 2016, 13:23:
It's good to see Divinity: Original Sin 2 up there. If it is as good as the first one, I will be very happy with that they have done with my kickstarter money!

I recall last time it paid to wait (if you are looking to save money). I believe I saved about $10 over Steam's release price by going to GMG right when the game was released. I think there were other deals as well, so people that preordered ended up paying more than everyone else that waited, and they were not happy. Larian has given deep discounts depending on if you own their previous games. I'm not sure if they'll do that again.

Until just now I had not been to KickStarter for a very long time but I did pledge to both 1 & 2. I got a lot for my pledges not to mention two copies of two fantastic games. So a friend of mine got a lot for nothing, lol. If you look at the pledge features, the stretch goals met, plus take into account Larian's long track record... well, there is little doubt DOS2 will be fantastic.

News Comments > Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated]
85. Re: Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated] Sep 24, 2016, 13:39 Paranoid Jack

NasWulf wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 12:35:

I hate to say it .. but damn it , slick and even cutter are right on this one

If you are aligning yourself with Cutter you have got to be questioning yourself... right? Right?

Muscular Beaver wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 10:17:
The hypocrisy in this thread and on this topic in general is sickening, to say the least.

Yes, yes it is. I now know I should not have taken the bait but I was trying to bring a bit of levity in here after it went off the rails early on but I was throwing fuel on a fire and the crazy train went full on Cayce Jones.

WaltC wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 09:53:
Anyone who would ostracize another person because of his choice of presidential candidate is a jackass in my view (and I don't mean anyone in this thread because I haven't read it.) ~~~~~ Any developer who would ostracize customers simply because he doesn't like their choice of presidential candidate is a fool. I don't intend to argue this. There is nothing to argue.

Finally, a few more level headed people with a filter. Thank you. Glad to see the pendulum swinging a bit more toward center here. It is just the internet and just Blue'sNews but still such a shame how some people here show their hate and throw crazy accusations about as if they are off their meds. Before early this morning I thought more of you were intelligent, well spoken, and understanding members here but this thread has shown several of you in a new different light.

49. Re: Oculus Facing Political Backlash Sep 24, 2016, 04:57 Paranoid Jack

DangerDog wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 04:50:
Slick wrote on Sep 23, 2016, 21:47:
I know I'm going way off topic, but I enjoy Keith Olbermann, he's articulate, perceptive, and unlike most liberal democrats, seems to have the ability to actually get MAD at the shit that should be making people MAD.

Watch this, and tell me what in the hell is going on in America:

https://youtu.be/D7d2ayLb2lg

Funny Olbermann doesn't mention when Clinton brought up the potential assassination of Obama as a reason why she stayed in the race in 08.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0QAewVrR28

Here's what's going on in America. Clinton was suppose to go up against Jeb. It was suppose to be a cakewalk for her because nobody was going to vote for another Bush. Hell, even Barbara Bush knew it and said it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62RG4VNgGdM

Trump of course threw that plan into chaos.

When Trump gives campaign speeches he's tapping into the same tribal instincts that propels Americas love affair with sports, his unscripted, often politically incorrect statements resonates with many people as someone willing to speak their mind and not be afraid of offending someone.

If what you read is true though Clinton has the "electoral vote" locked down for her, there's like 24 states where the electoral college can pick anyone they want. Trump will probably win the popular vote but she'll end up winning the electoral vote.

Oh, it's a rigged system all right. I've known that since my first government class in the 8th grade.

47. Re: Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated] Sep 24, 2016, 04:48 Paranoid Jack

Slick wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 04:35:
Paranoid Jack wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 04:09:
El Pit wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 03:34:
When the whole wide world thought that you can go no lower than George W. Bush, Obama and his Administration of criminals which included Hillary happened.

There I fixed it for you. So yeah, why Trump is where he is? To me it is so very easy to see and understand. The so called two party system put forth the worst bunch of hopefuls ever and the Democrats thought Hillary was their best option? Seriously? How can anyone backing Hillary be surprised that Trump is winning so far? Oh, sure you can believe the so called polls that the propaganda machine is feeding you weekly but don't be surprised come November.

Seriously, how can people be so blind? When you only see and listen to what the national propaganda/media outlets are feeding you you are really just sticking your heads in the sand. If you can not understand and listen to opposing views then you're willingly putting on blinders. In the same way that you are what you eat. If your only intake of information is all a one sided view you're gimping yourself. Labeling yourself a liberal/conservative and/or democrat/republican helps in some instances but mostly it has a negative effect. Be an independent. Don't trust either side and stop drinking the kool-aid.

Why Trump wins = Democrats chose Hillary

Second person in this thread that's touted the "opposing views". So let's have it, what's the opposing view? What's Trump's platform? Link to it specifically, or give me a nutshell paraphrase that can't include the words: "Great, "America", "Again" or "Make" in the same sentence.

You try and twist seeing and hearing Trump actually speak, into the liberal media putting words in Trump's mouth.

1) You speak as if there's a vast left-wing conspiracy to... what? Let Trump get away with saying some of the most vile shit ever said by a Presidential candidate and not hold his feet to the fire? When he does something atrocious, he just does something less bad 6 hours later, and then everyone in the media has totally forgotten about the first awful thing. And 2) I don't need any media commentary to judge what I've seen him say with my own eyes and ears.

As far I can tell, Trump has made no secret that he is a Bioted, racist, homophobic, sexist, uneducated huckster.

Let me give you a snapshot of the progress made in the last 8 years: Unemployment is under 5%, gas costs $2 a gallon, Bin Laden is dead, the majority of troops are out of Iraq and Afghanistan, violent crime is down, Homicides are down, there's been 9,265,000 new jobs created, 614,000 less long-term unemployed, S&P 500 is up %139, there's 15,300,000 less uninsured, wind and solar is up %273, export of goods and services is up 31%, petroleum imports are down 62%, U.S crude production is up 87%.

So what EXACTLY is the problem?

and how EXACTLY is Trump going to fix this "problem"?

You are drinking the kool-aid! Damn, I would never have believed it. Where did you get that I am supporting The Donald? I stand firmly in the Anyone But Hillary camp. Again, are you drinking while watching YouTube liberal progressive videos? Please, calm down before you have an aneurysm!

44. Re: Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated] Sep 24, 2016, 04:40 Paranoid Jack

El Pit wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 04:20:
Paranoid Jack wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 04:09:
When the whole wide world thought that you can go no lower than George W. Bush, Obama and his Administration of criminals which included Hillary happened.

There I broke it for you.

Dude, compared to GWB, a drunk gorilla might have been a better choice. Then again, you are PARANOID Jack, so years of therapy might make you see the light.

You are right, though, that Hillary is definitely not a great candidate either, but the choice is between somebody whose whole agenda is to behave like a retard in public and a woman who is definitely too full of herself but has at least a political understanding of what is going on in the world. Good choice? No. Easy choice? For all people who have left the trees for more than three weeks, yes.

What is crazy to me is how one side or the other only seems to hear the scary shit the opposition is saying. Democrats can't see all the lies, corruption, and criminal behavior their candidate has been swimming in for decades. They over look it or dismiss it as trivial conservative attacks. Yet point out things The Donald jokingly implies. The request for Russia to share Hillary;s emails for instance. OMG, it is treason! He is not fit to be president!

What about Hillary mishandling national security for years? Is that assuring to anyone? Who really wants that clown in charge of the US? Somebody so stupid to not know how to properly protect secrets of the state... or in reality somebody so arrogant to think she can do as she pleases with classified documents because she is above the law. Isn't that some rich hypocrisy? Again how can anyone be surprised that Trump is running away with this election?

41. Re: Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated] Sep 24, 2016, 04:22 Paranoid Jack

Slick wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 04:05:
bigspender wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 01:01:
Like SouthPark puts it - it doesn't matter if you're voting for douche or turd face.

Either way it's not going to be good. Vote some independent in instead.

It's exactly this kind of thinking that got the world Bush Jr. It's a strawman argument that people who are too intellectually lazy to think for themselves love saying. "It's just one guy holding up both puppets! There's no 2-party system, it's the same party!" Yeah, you know that South Park is a satire show right? You might not want to set the bar a bit higher when it comes to making decisions that will affect the entire world. Fucking apathetic hipsters.

What has he actually done? Other than 3 times call for the thinly-veiled assassination of the person he's running against? How about openly asking Moscow to breach the national security of the former Secretary of State? That isn't treasonous enough for you? Saying that he'll pay the medical bills of anyone who roughs up an anti-Trump protester at their rallies? Not to mention the lies upon lies upon lies.

He came out this week saying that he never started or had anything to do with the birther movement, in fact he says that it was Clinton that started it. Yes, THAT birther movement, the one that Trump spent 5 years pushing forward. This person is so deranged he applauds the way Russia and North Korea are running their countries, applauds their leaders. I'm not making this stuff up.

Do you not think that this is dangerous? This is the most un-American candidate I've ever seen, that the history of America has seen. Not worth voting against? By not voting against this madman, you're complicit in the crimes that will result of a Trump presidency, I wouldn't want that on my conscience.

Dude, again I think I woke the house. I tried to stifle the laughter but it got out several times. Are you drinking heavily tonight/this morning? My assumption is that you are binging on a steady diet of liberal media. Check the other side of the coin yet?

37. Re: Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated] Sep 24, 2016, 04:09 Paranoid Jack

There I fixed it for you. So yeah, why Trump is where he is? To me it is so very easy to see and understand. The so called two party system put forth the worst bunch of hopefuls ever and the Democrats thought Hillary was their best option? Seriously? How can anyone backing Hillary be surprised that Trump is winning so far? Oh, sure you can believe the so called polls that the propaganda machine is feeding you weekly but don't be surprised come November.

Seriously, how can people be so blind? When you only see and listen to what the national propaganda/media outlets are feeding you you are really just sticking your heads in the sand. If you can not understand and listen to opposing views then you're willingly putting on blinders. In the same way that you are what you eat. If your only intake of information is all a one sided view you're gimping yourself. Labeling yourself a liberal/conservative and/or democrat/republican helps in some instances but mostly it has a negative effect. Be an independent. Don't trust either side and stop drinking the kool-aid.

Why Trump wins = Democrats chose Hillary

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Maps and Modes Detailed
12. Re: Battlefield 1 Maps and Modes Detailed Sep 21, 2016, 02:30 Paranoid Jack

<Electric-Spock> wrote on Sep 21, 2016, 00:30:
Slick wrote on Sep 20, 2016, 22:36:
thecakeisalie wrote on Sep 20, 2016, 22:24:
RaZ0r! wrote on Sep 20, 2016, 20:34:
Nothing has matched Rush in Bad Company 2 to date for me. BF3 and BF4 both had it but it just wasn't the same and I'm not really sure why.

Bad Company 2 was, by far, my favorite Battlefield. You earned everything. There was no "I'm too lazy to just play the game" cash shop and no obnoxious "Season Pass" bullshit. I couldn't get into BF3 and I gave BF4 a miss completely.

Loving something like a grown up requires recognizing what was good and bad about them. No prone-ing, no strafing while sprinting, servers capped at 32 players, there was a lot that the Bad Company series left to be desired if you're being honest.

And furthermore, do you actually know a single human being who's actually purchased a weapons upgrade pack? I don't. And If I did I wouldn't hate them for it, just feel bad for them that they obviously don't have enough time to enjoy unlocking things as per normal. Either way, it doesn't affect my enjoyment of the game one bit.

And BC2 kinda sucked because it only had one DLC, it was a GREAT one however, but only 4 maps. I had a lot of love for BC2, and would have wished that they'd support it with additional content. After BC2 Vietnam got stale, there was a void in my FPS playtime that wasn't really being filled with anything.

Supporting a game with extra content isn't a bad thing, I know this is a crazy notion. It's giving the people who love the game more stuff to love. And if you don't love the game, then you're not missing out. How is there still a discussion about this? People act like the 3-4 times that console games included DLC on the vanilla game-disc is the norm, and that any additional maps were just "cut" from the vanilla game. It's a strawman argument. Expansion packs have been around for literally decades.

Loving something like a grown up? Ease up Dr. Phil...

Many of us grown ups here grew up with the battlefield series. However, there are plenty of gamers out there that feel battlefield didn't grow up with them and they site BC2 as the last official offering.

BC and BC2 helped the frostbite engine enter the game. I would imagine hardware and their engine optimizations at the time would have made it more difficult to do a full blown large scale BF, so they made a small and tight game. What they did right is focus on gameplay and they nailed it, it was fun. This was the last game where DICE pretty much had full control of their game.

Next, EA has fully bought out DICE and controls the next development cycle. Since then, many of us feel the series has taken too much of a casual approach.

A solution for this would be mod tools. How about BF 2 mechanics, with maps being 2-3 times larger in scale and 100 people? How about a Project Reality HD remake? So much potential with the Frostbite engine, so little explored.

Mod tools would ensure every man and child had their respective gaming needs met.

Hope I didn't just wake everybody asleep here. I laughed so hard when I read that Dr. Phil line I may have woke a neighbor.

When I read the title of the first map, Ballroom Blitz, I laughed because I had a flashback to when I was a young boy in Germany. And I had to wondered if the developers where Sweet fans?

I'm down with BF1 even if they nerf the Light Tank... which I feel they should just leave as is. A tank should take a bit of effort to take out. A tank should be feared. A tank should be powerful.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
37. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 19, 2016, 10:57 Paranoid Jack

Primalchrome wrote on Sep 19, 2016, 10:12:
warmbluelasers wrote on Sep 19, 2016, 06:39:
The problem is too much reliance on automated & community moderation. It was easier to keep a lid on hackers in the days of privately run dedicated servers with admins.
I played CS on dedicated servers a lot years ago. You're viewing the world through rose colored glasses, because I remember cheating to be wildly rampant. Speedhacks, wallhacks, aimbots....you name it and it was everywhere. Bans against good players (who weren't cheating) were also a regular thing with ego-driven admins. Punkbuster helped somewhat...but it was still VERY prevalent. But the internet was small then....cheating today facilitated by large hacker groups for PROFIT....not for fun. It's just like the new Crypto malware/virus forks that are all over the place....it didn't seem as bad back then because there wasn't any money in it and the world was smaller, not because we were supermen and more skilled at stopping it.

I have not played competitively since the days of R6 RvS. As I remember it it was just as bad with Punkbuster than before Punkbuster. It was just that the industry and Punkbuster were promoting their anti-cheat system as the best alternative when in actuality it was the same shit different name. There were cheats out that PB could not detect that required the admin to see a screenshot of your game folder to actually see if you had a cheat file present. LoL, and of course you could hide it very easily.

My clan played in two leagues on two ladders here in NA with some members living in the UK and Italy. Not to mention spread all over the US and Canada. After a few months of competition we found that each of the top teams had members that were also admins on the league forums and PB forums. One female PB admin/player was busted for having hacks claiming her son had been using her PC and that he must have installed the hacks. LoL!

The nail in the coffin for me was a two stage implosion of the clan. First one of our members, Badger, was caught with a hack which got him banned and the whole clan suspended. Then after gaining access to compete again we were fighting our way back up the ladder trying for a spot at second rung on the ladder and two guys in the clan had an argument during the match. An asshat going by the name of Jethro threw the match giving us the loss. It was the game mode were you had to escort a VIP, he was the VIP and ran out into the open getting himself shot. Next round he shot the VIP himself. What a douche.

1995 Comments. 100 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo