Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paranoid Jack

Real Name Paranoid Jack   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Paranoid Jack
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.speedmatters.org/cwatest
Signed On Nov 5, 2001, 00:47
Total Comments 1995 (Pro)
User ID 11537

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Patch Complaints
16. Re: Battlefield 1 Patch Complaints Nov 22, 2016, 00:19 Paranoid Jack

I have noticed a bit of a change in the graphics and my opinion is that the patch has done more harm than good. I loved the game as it was in the beta version. I'm not liking the nerfs even though I am getting use to all of the changes over time. Strange but shotguns are so OP that I can not believe they didn't nerf them. Lately it seems like half the players are using them. It's actually more like one third shotguns, one third sniper rifles, and one third a mix of all other guns. Crazy but even on a server with <50 ms ping it can occasionally play like shit. I think that is why so many people are crying hacks. They see themselves being one shot while at times none of their bullets even damaged their opponent after they see the hit detection/indicators registering hits on their targets. I see it on occasion myself and I usually jump server when I noticed a lot of erratic hit damage going on.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Fall Update
21. Re: Battlefield 1 Fall Update Nov 16, 2016, 00:46 Paranoid Jack

Well there must be a lot of people crying on the EA/BF1 forums because they busted out their nerf hammer again and I don't like what I am seeing. Why totally change the balance of the game every patch because some small group of players doesn't like the way the rock paper scissors currently works?

Stupid the way they keep screwing with the gameplay. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 11, 2016, 15:00 Paranoid Jack

Mr. Tact wrote on Nov 11, 2016, 11:26:
Paranoid Jack wrote on Nov 11, 2016, 11:17:
A huge heartfelt thank you to all those that have served. Thank you all.
Ditto.

Although it technically includes me since I served 7 years, 3 months and 10 days in the USAF -- I never really think of myself as a "veteran" since I was never in a war zone. It was really more like just another job I have on my resume...

Thank you, Mr. Tact. I too served for nine years but have never felt comfortable referring to myself as a veteran even though I did serve in a combat zone. I was also USAF and although it was dangerous for different reasons I never put myself on the frontlines as a combatant like so many others have. Those people are the true veterans to me.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 11, 2016, 11:17 Paranoid Jack

A huge heartfelt thank you to all those that have served. Thank you all.  

117. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 10, 2016, 01:18 Paranoid Jack

Can't We All Just Get Along?

70. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 9, 2016, 01:58 Paranoid Jack

El Pit wrote on Nov 8, 2016, 23:56:
In Europe, today is 09-11-2016...

Some US citizens might want to flee the country. Move to Germany, I heard they take everyone.

I liked Trump's slogan "Make America White Again!" the most.

He will grab the statue of liberty by the pussy because she is just another bitch, right? Theresa May and Angela Merkel might want to stay away from him.

Dear white trailer park people, your dream has become true: the borderwall to Mexico will be built and the Mexicans won't take away your working places anymore! Please meet at a plantation close to your trailer park tomorrow at 5 a.m. and start your dream job as a cotton or orange picker that has just become available! Devilish

I have been laughing at all the Chicken Littles of the mainstream media and thought I would come back to more of the same here.

Hearing the so called journalists with their frantic hyperbole on the verge of insanity has been entertaining. Trying to understand how they still have not been able to get the votes tallied when the polls have been closed for almost six hours now on the east coast is beyond strange. Is it surprising to anyone that the mainstream media as much as anything helped to carry Trump to this point?

60. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 8, 2016, 22:18 Paranoid Jack

Mr. Tact wrote on Nov 8, 2016, 21:43:
Paranoid Jack wrote on Nov 8, 2016, 21:00:
Retired wrote on Nov 8, 2016, 17:44:
Somewhere along the way, and it is evident here as well, that if you oppose something/someone you hate them. We have lost the ability to be civil and live next to eachother....

Yep, sad isn't it? Today whenever we hear two opposing views almost instantly one side pulls out their cliche insults in an attempt to shutdown the other side as if they have some form of arrested development or didn't mature past their early teen years. I've not been a member of either party for my entire life but it seems that the left uses that tactic far more than the right. I always laugh because they have chosen their sides not being able to see that both the left side and the right have some good qualities that benefit us all. Another funny behavior is those people that refuse to see any wrong with their candidate claiming it is all the work of the other side and their new network while they look at the opposition as naive. Too ironic.

I've spent a fair amount of time thinking about this. But haven't really come up with any useful answers. I lean left, but I do have some right leaning opinions. The standard label of "social liberal, fiscal conservative" is close, if not precise. A former co-worker, let's call him Frank, is someone I worked with pretty regularly for 20 years, and someone I socialized with too -- we were on a bowling team together for 8 years or so. Frank is far more conservative than I am. Frank listens to Rush, Hannity, and the rest. I know Frank pretty well. And even though our political discussions were occasionally loud neither of us really ever got "mad".

But this election was the split. We don't talk politics any longer. To me it is clear -- Trump is unfit to be President. Yeah, Hillary is a terrible canidate. But she is qualified. But Frank can not or will not see that. And I personally find that unacceptable.

Frank is a smart guy. He is not some hillbilly punk. He is not a racist. He is an average guy, who goes to church on Sunday and has a wife and two kids. If Frank can't see past the right's cloud of nonsense, the country is doomed to this "new normal".

Politics and Religion on two things that should not be discussed at work unless both side are willing to keep an open mind and even temper. If you can not debate a point from the opposing side then it is best left alone. That helps to keep the peace. Otherwise you both need to step outside of your box and look at the other side with an open mind. Yes, Hillary has experience in politics but to a good many that is a negative not a positive when coupled with her criminal past. Those who don't buy into your way of thinking see her as pure evil. Just as you see Trump. And a Trump supporter views your complaints of him with a very skeptical eye when you are willing to overlook Clinton's past. Plus a lot of the lefts labels of him have been proven false. Yes, he is a loud mouth moron at times but our last two presidents were no better. They both lied repeatedly. So how could a business man do any worse than a lawyer? Time will tell.

I've noticed with all the released wikileaks emails that a lot of liberals that loved Julian and wikileaks before are not so enamoured now. I believe though damaging we all needed to see the true depth of corruption that most of already knew was there.

57. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 8, 2016, 21:59 Paranoid Jack

Wallshadows wrote on Nov 8, 2016, 21:39:
Why are states like Florida and Ohio so important? If it's based on electoral votes, wouldn't a state like California, New York, and Texas be more important since they have more or is it because they're historically one way or another and written off?

If Trump lands Florida and Ohio, is that basically his golden ticket?

Ohio and Florida are important for the amount of electoral votes, yes. Living in California for the past twenty five years I can tell you this... in several previous elections people on the west coast were becoming irate with the major news networks call the election before our polls even closed. A lot saw it as them trying to influence the outcome by discouraging voters from going. Here in California even though a large portion of the state is given to the right the left always wins because of the electoral votes given to the bay area and LA. So 51% of the state carries it. Knowing that I still vote because of the local props and measures not to mention Mayor, Senate, school board, etc.

There are several states that will always be right or left judging by previous elections. So that is why key swing states help a candidate to win or lose. What I find strange is how Trump has a 10% lead in Ohio and they are still labeling it as too close to call. I do notice a lot of sad faces on the mainstream media tonight so I think Trump is close to sealing the deal. Either way I hope Prop 64 passed and marijuana will be legalized. We will all need it...

52. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 8, 2016, 21:00 Paranoid Jack

Retired wrote on Nov 8, 2016, 17:44:
Somewhere along the way, and it is evident here as well, that if you oppose something/someone you hate them. We have lost the ability to be civil and live next to eachother....

Yep, sad isn't it? Today whenever we hear two opposing views almost instantly one side pulls out their cliche insults in an attempt to shutdown the other side as if they have some form of arrested development or didn't mature past their early teens. I've not been a member of either party for my entire life but it seems to me that the left uses that tactic far more than the right. I always laugh because they've each chosen their sides not being able to see that both the left side and the right have some good qualities that benefit us all. Another behavior I find funny is when people refuse to see any wrong with their candidate claiming it is all the work of the other side and their news network while they look at the opposition as naive. Too ironic.

Clinton with her thirty plus years of experience should have walked all over Trump in this election. Him with his bravado and lack of a filter it should have been easy. Truth is her history of and continued criminal behavior was her own worst enemy. You can say or think that it is the crazy Trump supporters that got him this far. That me be a small part of it but open your eyes and look how the minorities are supporting Trump. There was a lot of soul searching and looking at the decades of Democratic rule over the poor in cities and states around the country. I think a lot of people just don't fall for the lefts bullshit anymore. They see how they come out to ask for their vote and then forget about them after they are elected. We all see it. Bernie might have been a change in that regard but the DNC and the Clinton Campaign stole his chance at the whitehouse. So the left imploded around the cheating of Bernie and the right exploded over the overwhelming support of Trump. What is sad is that most of you fanatics (from both sides) can't see that you too appear to be crazy when viewed from the other side of the aisle. I laugh when people talk about the opposition all the while refusing to see the level of corruption from their chosen one that wasn't really the chosen one at all. So it makes it easy to see you as having a skewed perspective. Can't you see that?

And yes, not matter who wins tonight we all lost something along the way. The left choosing the most corrupt candidate ever to run was mind boggling to the majority of the country which includes a majority of her own party. So I can agree with some of your thoughts on Trump but I can not agree or understand anyone that supported Clinton. You can call me a crazy Trump supporter. You can call me a racist homophobic xenophobic retard... I will just laugh and feel sad for you. I was never a Trump supporter but I could never support another Clinton either.

This comment was edited on Nov 8, 2016, 21:40.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
8. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2016, 23:47 Paranoid Jack

Legal Disclaimer: The following is my opinion and nothing more than that! None of you are going to like what I have to say. Just a fair warning. Forgive me.

I agree with most of your comments about how the industry works... or doesn't work is more like it. What the big providers have done is change the game on us the public/consumer. Even with the current regulations still in effect the individual state run public utilities commissions seems to be asleep at the wheel. Or they have all been paid off because they are not enforcing the current regulations. They haven't been for a decade. Oh sure, every few years somebody didn't get their pockets padded well enough and gets a state level fine pushed through but other than that they are all oblivious to what is happening. I have worked in the industry for more than twenty years now. I've watched and continue to watch them manipulate the customer base and the government to get what they want. All while draining the life blood of the old baby bells. They did this all while allowing the local networks to crumble... deteriorate. They have tried for almost two decades to get the old regulations over turned so they can do as they please with no oversight. It has not work to the level that they want so they adapted their service to fit what is considered unregulated. That is why every company spun off their Internet service to a separate part of the company. Comcast created Xfinity. AT&T created U-Verse. Verizon created Fios. Cellular and Internet are still mostly regulation free.

We all thought Google getting into the gigabit fiber to the premise segment for residence service would force the others to compete or be left behind. In a way it worked but in the past two years there has been another shift. The local providers starting upgrading their networks to provide a form of gigabit service. Comcast locally is more than a year behind with their deployment and now I doubt they will ever make it work. Nor do they want to. Why? Because they are all working together now to roll out 5G. Even Google has joined them. If any local provider rolls out anything other than the new fiber that will feed their future portion of the 5G pie I will be highly surprised. They may supply a temporary gigabit service but it will be phased out and converted to 5G within five years. What does that mean? Everything you get from the big entertainment companies will be cellular or wireless. Your Internet. Your TV services. Your home phone even. Will all be cellular or VOIP based services. All of which are currently non-regulated services. Some may like it but most of us understand what this means. Every service you have will be like your cell phone. Your use of that service means you agree to be monitored. So if any agency wants your info they just ask your provider, pay the small fee, and the provider gives them all your logged usage info.

Just so you know or if you didn't already know... 5G is still in the planning stages. They are all fighting to get their say on what the next gen cellular network standards will be. This will take three to five years to reach maybe twenty to fifty percent coverage. And as we all know within a six to seven year period they will stop expanding and begin gearing up for the next standard. So they are all promising our politicians how they will roll out eighty percent coverage of their territories yet it will never happen. We have seen this multiple times already have we not? ADSL, ADSL 2+, FTTN, FTTP, and not even LTE services have ever reached the promised coverage.

What does this mean? If you are in the area they choose to put on the back burner you may never get anything better than what you have now. Most of us know this already. But if you are lucky you may fall into their proposed area, you sign up for their 5G, and you make it that much easier for all our government agencies to monitor you. Crazy fucking world.

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
5. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Oct 29, 2016, 18:07 Paranoid Jack

Cutter wrote on Oct 29, 2016, 14:15:
Well duh, but with a mostly apathetic populace of sheeple that don't know or care that's not going to happen. Big Brother is on the way.

Oh the way? Shit he has been here for a decade or two... maybe more.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 27, 2016, 20:06 Paranoid Jack

Steve Martin & Dennis Quaid have been calling me from India for years trying to get me to pay up while warning me that my case is being sent to the local magistrate. Why did it take them so long to catch these idiots? I'm going to miss laughing at those morons.  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Released
61. Re: Battlefield 1 Released Oct 23, 2016, 20:48 Paranoid Jack

@MoreLuckThanSkill
@Quinn

1) The Server Browser/Battle Log: I have not liked their server browser or the fact that you can only customize your character while in a game for the last several games. It works but always seems to be lacking year after year. As far as keeping highlight scores I have yet to figure out what if any screenshot button exists within the game/browser so I just snap a photo with my cellphone. Surprised they have not improved on the browser for so very long. My main complaint is being locked in or waiting on the browser to get you in game just so that you can exit. Sometimes if you tap ESC an exit/quit option appears other times it does not.

2) To spend war bonds and/or customize everything from your planes/tanks to your classes what I do is pick an empty server and join it. At the screen where you choose which class and what vehicle you want to play as pick the vehicle/class then near the bottom left corner a customize button appears. Click that and your kit appears along the left side of the screen. Click each item separately and explore the options available depending on your levels and bonds to spend.

If you are picking an item that will cost you bonds to unlock it will show the price in the green square and if you click that item it will confirm with you that you want to spend xxx amount on the unlock. If it has no green price tag it is not yet ready to unlock due to your level. Again both player and class levels open more/better options so don't waste all your bonds unlocking all the early weapons. The best advice is to pay attention to the weapons others are killing you with. That way you will have some idea of which weapons are the best out of the lot. Also if you kill an enemy pick up their kit so that you can try out the weapons/items they have.

3) Your war bonds go into a pool so you can spend them however you like. While in a tank or plane you have a pilot/driver kit and they have different unlocks too not to mention unlocks for different versions of the vehicle.

4) Have not used the cavalry much nor have I seen anyone throwing anything other than anti tank grenades while horseback.

5) As far as I know there is only one speed in a tank, slow, and it is a bit too slow. I guess they wanted to gimp their movement or make them more vulnerable since infantry can outrun a tank in most cases. There may be a second gear or a faster speed by holding or tapping a key but I have yet to find it.

I had another great moment on the Scar map last night. The enemy was losing because they were all trying to hang back and snipe from a distance. I came down the hill with the windmill (A) towards the ruins of the church (B) which was being heavily fought over. I decided to flank left toward the open farmlands. I came over the small hill with the large tree and saw half a dozen enemy troops lying in craters on the edge of the field sniping at our team inside the ruins. So I circled behind them and starting killing them one by one with my hatchet. I had just killed my fourth sniper when someone got wise and shot me. The end of the round my squad ranking was dogtag hunter.

Oh, one last thing... there is now an app for that. EA has an app for your smart device which will allow you to customize your character classes from outside of the game. Still wish they would have figured this out years ago. They keep forcing you to choose between getting into the action or taking the time to figure out the customization options. Hell, I still have no idea where you change your dogtags at...

This comment was edited on Oct 23, 2016, 20:57.

58. Re: Battlefield 1 Released Oct 22, 2016, 23:42 Paranoid Jack

@Quinn There is also the filter option to reduce the player count on the servers you are selecting from. Some maps are going to be all out chaos not matter what. But if you choose a 32 player server over a 64 player server it will be half as chaotic. You probably already knew that but thought I would add it anyway.  

57. Re: Battlefield 1 Released Oct 22, 2016, 23:04 Paranoid Jack

Quinn wrote on Oct 22, 2016, 20:39:
I need you guys right now...

I'm between not caring enough to google research and caring enough to type this:

How the hell do I get coins or dropboxes or whatever? I'm leveling up but I'm not getting any stuff! I feel like I'm in a HORRIBLE disadvantage as I die during every single encounter with an enemy. I mean, my "shooter skill resume" says I'm above average and that's why I find it hard to accept many of the deaths I'm experiencing during BF1. I really miss the killcam because normally these show that inexplicable deaths are due to latency or dumb luck..

Too many times by now I had the enemy at a disadvantage and yet they just oneshot me with their crazy-as-fuck accurate weapon. If there's one thing I'm certain of is that my accuracy is way above average (my patience sucks ergo so do my tactical approaches) and I cannot accept a death against an enemy where I had the advantage over.

If anyone can shine some light on that or give me BF tips, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have noticed the same thing on occasion. I know I am not as fast as I use to be but at times I have the crosshair lined up and popping off rounds that appear to hit but when the enemy drops me it shows them at full health. What I do now is I drop from the server and find another server in the hopes that the lag or whatever is happening is gone. Usually it is. At first I was feeling like I had not even played the beta or the early access I was getting owned a lot. If you are older like me you will not be able to twitch like a young punk. So you have to out think them. Just adapt your style until you get into the zone. Using a pair of good headsets is vital too. Having the proper situation awareness is key. Headsets give you that edge against somebody using desktop speakers that are not surround sound and up loud.

As you level you get war bonds and can go into customization for each class to spend those bonds on unlocks. The weapon stats are sometimes not a direct reflection of how well the weapon will perform for you. Of course that depending on your playstyle. As you play each class and level it (separate from your overall level) you are granted access to more unlocks. So focus on a class you like before moving to another or use two or three of the four depending on how the round is playing out. I started playing mostly medic for obvious reason. First you can heal others and yourself. Second you can revive and third you get a nice unlock (forgot at which level) which is basically a sniper rifle that is semi auto and very accurate with little recoil while prone.

The crates are random drops at the end of every round. Battlepacks are mostly crap. Yeah, they make your weapons look cooler but are pretty much just texture garbage to get you to care about winning one. I bought the pre-order and out of my first ten packs I had three duplicate. So duplicates can be sold for scraps which in turn can buy you another Battlepack. LoL, WTF! I am not kidding. Don't worry about them just have fun. Slick must be playing night and day to get that may random loot crates (battlepacks) I rarely get one. I think top performers get a crate automatically and since it sounds like he is using some elite skillz he is getting one quite often. Good for him but as he also stated they are a bit of a joke. Like I said just have fun, get use to your weapons, and kits. Then the points/levels will start to come in and more war bonds will drop too. Getting accustomed to your weapons is also important so take the time to get to know them. The stats give you info on bullet and damage drop at range while comparing the weapon unlocks to what you already have in your possession.

I had a great moment early on the Italian map with the light tank way up top on the side of the mountain in the open taking on dozens of enemy troops below. Once they kill your ground support it is time to run. I had a sniper trying to use his K bullets to take me out so I charged him with the tank. I was very near exploding so I jumped out and stabbed him in the chest before jumping back into the tank, popping smoke, hitting the instant repair option which gives your tank thirty health, then driving off someplace safer to repair the tank. It was one of those moments in gaming we all live for. Those don't always come around as much as they use to.

Maybe we should form a Blue's News older gamers brigade?

This comment was edited on Oct 22, 2016, 23:34.

54. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 22, 2016, 14:56 Paranoid Jack

Just curious. Are the rest of you seeing as many bans in game as I am? I swear there must be one ban every five minutes or so. This may be the reason EA/DICE moved all digital downloads off Steam so they get all the profits of these cheaters who get a cheap key download version of the game only to get banned before going to buy another cheap version of the game. I just hope FairFight continues to catch a good number of them. More likely it will not. Eventually some hacker will figure out a way to avoid their detection. If it has not already been done.

I know I saw a lot of crazy things again last night. The most obvious was when I was single shot through a wall with no possible way the enemy could have seen me let alone hit me. A few other times being one shot by a guy running around only using his pistol to headshot everyone instantly as they came into sight. I got killed early once and I watched him run directly to three other people in different parts of a building insta killing them all with one shot. I had to assume he had not only an aimbot but a wallhack on. If it had only been once or twice seeing that kind of high level skill I wouldn't have suspect anything but repeatedly running directly to people as if he could see through walls then instantly killing them? Hopefully his punk ass got banned.

Still having an amazing time with the game. I skipped the last two DICE games and don't regret it. BF1 has that something special. I keep wanting to go another round and sometimes having to force myself to take a break. I don't feel there are any shit maps so far. Yeah, I like some more than others but that will always be the case. I also already have far more war bonds then I know what to do with. I am starting to try some of the weapons legit players are owning me with and seeing why they are so deadly. Sometimes the stats don't make it as painfully obvious as getting owned by one of the better weapons.

52. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 22, 2016, 12:13 Paranoid Jack

Slick wrote on Oct 22, 2016, 06:14:
Paranoid Jack wrote on Oct 21, 2016, 22:33:
@Slick You are correct that light tank with the howitzer and machine gun is a beast. And I agree with the others saying the KB&M plane controls the way they are set up are horrible. I literally have to spin my track ball repeatedly to turn with any speed. I may get my old joystick out and dust it off when I get tired of tanking and infantry.

how did everyone miss this? trackball!? link me.

As far as missing that version of the light tank it is because I used the one that had the support kit drops too. I was able to go 47/1 during beta using the flak cannon. Even taking out a few low flying planes before they nerfed tanks for the retail release. Each version has a different play style and is suited for different tactics. Have you use the version that drops anti-tank mines and if so how long does the mine remain after your death? I know if you drop tank mines they stay as long as you do not drop any new mines upon spawning. A total of three mines will remain for a considerably long time. I have taken out tanks and vehicles with them as long as five or so minutes after respawning.

This is the track ball that I use. I wish it had a slightly more precise movement while scoped in with a sniper rifle but it is the best on the market as far as I know. I have used this version for ten or so years if I am not mistaken. Due to old age and arthritis it is just more ergonomic to use. Far less stress on the wrist if you play a lot of games.

41. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 21, 2016, 22:33 Paranoid Jack

@Slick You are correct that light tank with the howitzer and machine gun is a beast. And I agree with the others saying the KB&M plane controls the way they are set up are horrible. I literally have to spin my track ball repeatedly to turn with any speed. I may get my old joystick out and dust it off when I get tired of tanking and infantry.  

28. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 21, 2016, 15:47 Paranoid Jack

@Slick I need to try that version of the tank. I am west coast but it shouldn't matter much. Maybe you can help? I have been having some issues with party members VOIP playing over my speakers instead of my headset like it should. I don't see a setting other than on/off. Nor do I even know what key is the talk button.

I already have Slick and a couple others but if anyone wants to add me it's TheParanoidJack on Origin. I play at different times throughout the day depending on what day of the week it is. Sometimes early into the morning hours. Sometimes as soon as I get out of bed and get the dogs fed.

25. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 21, 2016, 15:24 Paranoid Jack

Slick wrote on Oct 21, 2016, 15:13:
So here's the Slickdown:

1) make sure to click "continue" asap on the end of round score screen, this means you'll start loading the next map right away, and you'll have the best chance to nab the light tank at the start of the next round.

2) Howitzer light tank is the best all-rounder. coax MG for infantry, and the strongest AT cannon on any armor. Also! remember your abilities in vehicles, pressing 3 and 4 do things! In the howitzer tank, your 3 gives you an instant 30 health! This is how you can become unstoppable.

3) Medic = Seblstlader Marksman
Support = MG15 suppressive or BAR telescopic
Recon = Get to recon level 10 by any means possible, and unlock the Martini-Henry. It's a rail gun.
assault = not sure, it's the only class i haven't unlocked all the guns yet, I think the lvl 10 assault gun is good, lots of people are using it.

4) use your gifts! there's lots of gadgets, take the time to figure out how they all work for every class. Just like a fighter or moba, knowing how other kits work (even if you don't play them yourself) will help you take them down.

5) don't just automatically hold down space when you die, i know it's a "fuuuck" reflex, but A) it doesn't make you respawn any faster, and B) you're not giving the medics a chance to rez you. look in the bottom-left corner of your screen when you're dead, you'll see if there's any medics closeby, and if any are heading your way, then make an informed decision.

6) PTFO. You get a HUGE point bonus for winning, or for doing "good" at the end of a match. I've seen 2.5x multipliers, or just 1.0x multipliers. Don't worry about your KDR as much, just challenge yourself to figure out the maps and find some spots that work for you.

BTW I totally broke 100 kills in a match last night ^_^ 102-7 or something like that. I have a screenie of 99-5, but i forgot to take the screenies after I broke 100.

Thanks for the info. Congrats on the hugh number of kills. I bet you had people rag quitting. I have not had as much success in the early access or retail release since the beta. I doubt I have killed more than two dozen people per round. I am working my way up the ranks but have not even hit level ten on any class.

1995 Comments. 100 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo