Descending
Limit Results:

7 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Sanctum DLC Plans; Sale; Free Weekend
Nov 3, 2011, 21:36
Re: Sanctum DLC Plans; Sale; Free Weekend Nov 3, 2011, 21:36
Nov 3, 2011, 21:36

Over all, Sanctum is a enjoyable game. My main grip is that the developer raped original customers over content. The game started with 4 maps for $10. If you ask me that is very little content for the price. Later they added additional maps for $2 a piece and weapons for $1, which is bit steep. As for the current sale, you get a decent game (11 maps + all additional weapons) for $10, which to me is well worth it (or you could just beat the game during the free weekend.)

Re: Klipsch
Jul 14, 2003, 18:43
Re: Klipsch Jul 14, 2003, 18:43
Jul 14, 2003, 18:43

Currently running the Promedia 5.1 and honestly they are the best speakers I've had. Way better then my panasonic 5.1 system I use for movies. Are they worth the money.. I'd have to say ya. Even though 7.1 system and more are being supported, its going to be a while before 5.1 will be knocked out as surround standard(for dvds & etc.).

If you do buy them I would spend the extra bucks to get the 5.1 with the amp, that way you can hook just about anything up to it, not just your pc.

my wish
Oct 9, 2002, 22:26
my wish Oct 9, 2002, 22:26
Oct 9, 2002, 22:26

One thing for my wish list

When you beat the game it unlocks the three char from the introdution, but unlike most games you can't use them in replaying the game - I mean you can't select them as part of the team(yet you can play as one of them). Its like a game unlocking an extra gun, but you can use it when replaying the game, only deathmatch. That killed its reply value for me. I know the game was designed as a multiplayer game, but everyonce in a while people do like playing the game itself.

none
Jul 12, 2002, 15:09
none Jul 12, 2002, 15:09
Jul 12, 2002, 15:09

"Initially developed for Xbox by Bungie Studios".. what a load of crap. I came across this game about 3 years ago and it was being designed for the pc and NOT THE XBOX. Just think how many million copies they would have sold if it would have came out on the pc. I would suggest to the company to work on Halo 2 for both platforms instead of trying to bring an old game, which it will be in a year. Who knows we might be looking at UT2004 when it gets released. (too bad 2k3 has been delayed again.

No subject
Jul 1, 2002, 22:59
No subject Jul 1, 2002, 22:59
Jul 1, 2002, 22:59

So is that a thumbs up or down? I've played and beat all 3 of the Duke side scroller games, so this might be worth a try. At least its no 100+MB download. Sorry no broadband around here. I'm updated my video drivers and its programs... thats 25MB... 6 to go and then I'll start on the demo.

Trust me, you get stupid post even when people have to log in.

From what I heard the Unreal engine is very easy to upgrade to a new build, so the graphics won't look obselete. Who knows, it might look better then UT2K3. If its as fun as Duke3d its worth the wait.

none
Mar 7, 2002, 18:46
none Mar 7, 2002, 18:46
Mar 7, 2002, 18:46

I can list about ten people I know that are still using 3dfx cards. Honestly for the cheap price they aren't that bad... I think I saw some around $10-$20 for a voodoo 3. I used to keep all my computer game boxes and manuals, but finally clean the nice decorations out of my gaming area. About 95% said something in the affect of making the game run the best use a 3dfx, which made me chuckle.

For those that are still using the old card, I think this is good news. I was a little disappointed that Nvidia didn't do much for them, since they did buy 3dfx. Honestly I think their offer to trade in the 3dfx for a PNY was a nice try, but...

I'm currently building a new gaming machine. I paid ~$135 for a 1700+, raid motherboard, and approved fan. Right now any good video card would cost me that much or more. Personally, in my opinion, $400 for a video card is a bit high. I'd maybe pay that much if it was also good for video editing, but its not(gf4 4600).

Something lacking...
Jan 1, 2002, 21:16
Something lacking... Jan 1, 2002, 21:16
Jan 1, 2002, 21:16

I've played a bunch of computer games in my life. Alot of the games out now look myuch better then the ones made many years ago. I just finished a new game that took me 16hrs to beat and uninstalled it. It looked great, but almost all of the new games out are missing something. My friends and I would always go buy the new games, play them for hours, yet we would always go back to playing the classics. They always seemed to have something unique about them and they where always fun. In all these newer games the fun seems to fade alot faster. Maybe its just me or maybe its the gaming company just slacking off.

7 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older