Descending
Limit Results:

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: No subject
Oct 7, 2003, 22:02
Re: No subject Oct 7, 2003, 22:02
Oct 7, 2003, 22:02

Thats not me bieng barbaric or a Nazi, it's just protecting society from dangerous people.
I belive thats more or less exactly what the Nazi's were saying...

As someone already pointed out, harsh punishments doesn't solve shit. It might make morons like you feel all warm and fuzzy, but it wont make crimes go away.

Re: Why Steam Sucks
Sep 13, 2003, 20:10
Re: Why Steam Sucks Sep 13, 2003, 20:10
Sep 13, 2003, 20:10

The fact that Steam crashed at least five times when I tried to update HL/CS last night is unforgivable. They should _not_ release an unfinished product on existing customers just because they want more people to buy HL2 through Steam. Period.

And getting debugging-kindof crash-reports just supports the idea of Valve knowing that Steam was not ready for release increase my contempt. (References to this and that .cpp-file and so forth). Valve need to get a couple of good programmers to sort their shit out imho.

Re: ...
Sep 12, 2003, 20:22
Re: ... Sep 12, 2003, 20:22
Sep 12, 2003, 20:22

Steam doesn't tell you anything of whats really going on under the hood, if you interrupt the conversion (wich might have crashed, who knows), Steam will need to download HL and anything else you want to play. A Bad Thing(tm)

And Steam is supposed to let me play with custom models, just like HL did up till yesterday, but I get a message saying that some models aren't ok, but it doesn't tell me which ones, thank you very much. Another Bad Thing(tm)

Furthermore, Steam crashes all the fucking time, dumping error messages wich looks like debugging code to me (this and that .cpp-file, line blabla). More Bad Things(tm)

There are more issues, but I wont bother to list them...

All trademarks are owned by Valve as of writing...

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older