Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Gary

Real Name Gary   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Shataan
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 11, 2001, 16:09
Total Comments 1487 (Pro)
User ID 10927

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Adds 12-on-12 Combat

4. Re: MechWarrior Online Adds 12-on-12 Combat Aug 14, 2013, 00:23 Shataan

Imo the visuals are dated as all getout. Wth is the DX 11 etc? Visuals are ok, and just get the job done.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Arma 3 Next Month

17. Re: Arma 3 Next Month Aug 8, 2013, 11:47 Shataan

"There are so much user created content"

Dunno what kind of success peeps`l have wading thru the user made content just to find a mission they will like. I tried quite a few for ARMA 3, and so far they all suck ball.

As with earlier ARMAs/Flashpoint etc, it`ll take awhile till some really great user made sp content arrives. Tbh, I personally hated the footslogging trying to find decent missions. But as always... ymmv.

News Comments > War of the Vikings Announced

3. Re: War of the Vikings Announced Aug 6, 2013, 13:21 Shataan

Too bad it`s Asscam.  

News Comments > id: RAGE "Not Dead"

53. Re: id: RAGE Aug 5, 2013, 08:23 Shataan

Gotta be honest. All in all RAGE ranks right up there as 1 of the worst games I ever bought. I figured it would be at least as Quality a release as DOOM III. Definately not going to buy anything from this Dev Team again, until I see tons of reviews 1st.  

News Comments > Voxel-based EverQuest Next Details

30. Re: Voxel-based Aug 2, 2013, 18:36 Shataan

I remember Delta Force 2s Voxel Grass. BEST grass that Novalogic ever produced in a game. It actually worked at long distances. And I`d rather have grass that works for vis cover at any distance, than pretty grass that disapears after 30 feet.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs

9. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 1, 2013, 15:30 Shataan

Power... corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.  

News Comments > etc.

3. Star Wars.... Aug 1, 2013, 14:18 Shataan

is too far away to even bother mentioning.  

News Comments > New GeForce Beta Drivers

5. Re: New GeForce Beta Drivers Jul 31, 2013, 18:37 Shataan

Hmmmm I have never had a problem with nVidia drivers on ANY of my Samsung monitors. Using the 320.49 Betas with my Titan and Samsung S27A950D.  

News Comments > Mad Max Trailer

14. Re: Mad Max Trailer Jul 15, 2013, 13:10 Shataan

Nothing about the Trailer felt anything Mad Maxlike. Not the visuals. Certainly not the music. They should rename it.... "American Mad Max". lol  

News Comments > Bohemia Interactive Breach

6. Re: Bohemia Interactive Breach Jul 11, 2013, 20:08 Shataan

"Shortly afterwards you will receive an automated email from support@bistudio.com with a link, where you can set a new password of your choosing. "

Ok, think I found it. But this is pretty azz of them to do it this way.

This comment was edited on Jul 13, 2013, 10:00.

News Comments > Bohemia Interactive Breach

4. Re: Bohemia Interactive Breach Jul 11, 2013, 19:29 Shataan

WTF??? I did as instructed, and all I get is them asking me if I forgot my pw. Nothing else in the email.  

News Comments > Titanfall Preorders Reveal $60 Price

22. Re: Titanfall Preorders Reveal $60 Price Jul 9, 2013, 14:33 Shataan

I don`t like just mp anymore either. But I do like what I am seeing so far of TitanFall. And I wanna see what they are gonna do with it.  

News Comments > Titanfall Preorders Reveal $60 Price

18. Re: Titanfall Preorders Reveal $60 Price Jul 9, 2013, 13:02 Shataan

I don`t see it on my Origin. hmmm  

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines DLC Plans?

24. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines DLC Plans? Jul 8, 2013, 21:00 Shataan

"ACM still sucks."

This is what happens when you get an entitled Bullshit Expert running the show, who just happens to as well have absolutely horrible management skills.

Any game can be awesome. It all depends on who is running the show. And if ya can`t do a great game with 60 million in fundage, you really ought to get out of the Business.

News Comments > MechWarrior Online in September

11. Re: MechWarrior Online in September Jul 4, 2013, 18:59 Shataan

I have waited for mech type games to come back...for years. Tried the mwo Founders thing...and after much playing got my refund. Tbh.... IMO Mech games need an evolution. And MWO for ME is not it.
And I was a huge MW fan back in the day. Even the new Heavy Gear looks lacking. Altho its atad early yet.
TitanFall....this 1 looks more along the lines of what I feel is a more evolved mech type experience. Mwo is just really dated in what it is offering.

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Preorders

12. Re: MechWarrior Online Preorders Jun 26, 2013, 20:27 Shataan

I was a Founder....but got my refund because MWO really was not the Mechwarrior that I was hoping for. Tbh...TitanFall looks to be offering an evolution of Next Gen mech exosuit piloting experience. Altho....I really would prefer a sp campaign as apposed to just mp. I am looking for something really out there. Mwo is already dated.

News Comments > Free Aliens: Colonial Marines

27. Re: Free Aliens: Colonial Marines Jun 20, 2013, 18:59 Shataan

Max speaks the truth.  

News Comments > Morning Previews

1. Re: Morning Previews Jun 20, 2013, 09:47 Shataan

Even if I was into 3rd person asscam games, I wouldn`t buy Mad Max. No Aussie connection, no sale. If you are gonna rip a franchise do it right. Otherwise, it is just another money grab.

They could have easilly gotten a Max soundalike. Bunch a Wanks... erm I mean Yanks.

News Comments > etc.

1. are you Mad.........Max? Jun 18, 2013, 09:30 Shataan

"I asked them after the presentation what the decision behind that was, and if they'd change it, but was met with "we wanted someone generic"

They wanted some one "Generican" = Generic American. The Aussies and fans might not concur. ;p I know I don`t. Thank the Gods this is an azzcam game and I won`t be touching it. But still....,. Mad Max is an Aussie. Always has been, always should be. ;p

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits

2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 17, 2013, 13:44 Shataan

The requirement should be some sort of liquid cooling. Which I have, so I still wanna try 1. ;p  

1487 Comments. 75 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >