Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Gary

Real Name Gary   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Shataan
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 11, 2001, 16:09
Total Comments 1487 (Pro)
User ID 10927

User comment history
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

News Comments > ARMA II Delay

13. Re: Cant Wait!! Apr 29, 2009, 18:02 Shataan

"I can't help but be interested in this but ArmA sucked so bad, I'm not going to rush in. "

Agreed. ARMA 1 just didn`t grab me like Flashpoint did. I really hope both ARMA II and Flashpoint 2s command key structure has been simplified. Squady babysitting suxors as it is, but better key commands would make it alot more enjoyable as far as squad and team commanding.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Terminator Salvation Movie

3. Re: Terminator Salvation Movie Apr 28, 2009, 21:04 Shataan

Yup, yet another asscam vid game.  

News Comments > Strike Fighters 2 Vietnam

8. hmmmm Apr 27, 2009, 23:18 Shataan

well, BF Nam suxored. Pterodons Vietcong rocked hard. I played it to death. It is really dated now but still king. Vietcong 2? Pterodon fooked their own game over. It blew harder than Linda Lovelace on a good day.

I would love a COD Nam for sure. You`d think it`d be a no brainer. But I guess the good folks who made COD still need to be clued in. Anyone remember Men Of Valor???? That COULD/SHOULD have been awesome. But their own Devs fooked that 1, and openly admitted inforum they refused to support it after release.

What we need is a Nam game done with the FarCry or better engine. Aaaah well.

News Comments > Strike Fighters 2 Vietnam

1. Re: Strike Fighters 2 Vietnam Apr 26, 2009, 23:29 Shataan

Wow. Finally a Vietnam game arrives. Now how bout a FPS onfoot Nam game for us?  

News Comments > Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Movie

19. Re: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Movie Apr 1, 2009, 19:00 Shataan

I agree with Jeryk. ARMA I? I didn`t like it at all. But, I loved FP 1. Hoping FP 2 and ARMA II deliver. Easier squad commanding will be a welcome feature in either game.  

News Comments > CryENGINE 3 Movie

18. well... to be honest... Mar 23, 2009, 22:10 Shataan

after getting sucked into buying FC 2, I hope I never see another FC again. What a literal piece of shite. Turned me right off anything FC related.  

News Comments > Terminator Salvation Interview

6. come vith me..... Mar 5, 2009, 18:35 Shataan

if you vant to be forced to play yet another could have been cool game.... all from de asscam view!

WTF do all the coolest licences get given away to devs who can`t deliver in the 1st pov? Everyone sits around giddy as all get out.... until the game`s actually released. And it will ... like all the others... suck ball.

Grin has yet to deliver a good game. We do know they can deliver THE fastest racing games. lol Asstasticly fast. But it sucked ball too. Why can `t they give this licence to ID?

This comment was edited on Mar 5, 2009, 18:37.

News Comments > Early S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Build

19. Re: Early S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Build Mar 2, 2009, 19:35 Shataan

this is the 1st game ever that I waited so long for, was attracted to it by its` initial gameplay offerings.... and the fuxoring Devs totally dropped all the cool stuff that I was looking forward to, infavor of crap rpg elements and fences.

Totally hated the release. Heck, Venom was way more fun.

News Comments > ARMA II Movies

13. Re: ARMA II Movies Feb 21, 2009, 18:54 Shataan

"If you are expecting something like BF2, you'll be sorely disappointed"

I am happy that it is nothing like BF 2. I will prolly buy both FP 2 and ARMA II.... for comparison reasons. I am an old Delta Force 2 player. And I LOVE looking for the enemy on huge freedom of movement maps.

Have waited a long time for a good decent realism feel mil combat game to come around. ARMA 1 didn`t grab me tho. Hope ARMA II has the meat n potatoes for me. FP 2 looks sweet as well. Here`s to hoping.

News Comments > Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena Trailer

2. can you say..... Feb 21, 2009, 18:41 Shataan

.... lamer?

The 1st Riddick game based all in Butcher Bay? Sucked. They really should have used the NecroMonger this time. But now it`s Riddick AFTER Butcher Bay? With efftecs available like FEARS bullet time stuff, Riddick in the NecroMonger universe would have been really visually interesting, not to mention interesting actionwise. And as soon as the term "Zombie" showed up in the vid, it clinched it as a game I`ll skip.

16. Re: to be honest????? Feb 19, 2009, 19:44 Shataan

Ya know, I didn`t remember that FP had co op. lol I spent most all my time with the campagne (played thru it 2wice), and looking for the best mods for photo realistic weaps and sounds, Kegeteys Skies etc. And looking for interesting missions where I just had to worry about me.

I hope Dragon Rising has co ops too. And I really could use this game about now cause it has been a really long time since a game has caught my interest.

13. to be honest????? Feb 19, 2009, 18:32 Shataan

I look forward to a simpler interface at least for squad commanding. Flashpoint 1 was horrible to navigate as far as keyboard commands go. It was so bad for me, I resorted to using M$s Gamevoice voice command software. lol

All in all,PC Flashpoint was really awesome. Infact, it was the only game I could go to that allowed wide open unhindered freedom of movement out in the field mil combat..... That I was looking for since after DF 2.

Dragon Rising hopefully will deliver more of the same. Altho, I still would rather not have to minimanage = babysit A.I. squadies anymore. Rather be just 1 of the squad. If they simplified/optimized the key command system, maybe that won`t be so bad this time around.

Co op`d be awesome for this kinda game too. The ability to do the campaigne with 3 buddies`d rock worlds.

News Comments > Aliens Games Getting New Devs?

22. totally agree.... Feb 14, 2009, 19:27 Shataan

"I'm not convinced about A:CM featuring quick-time events"

This sounded azz the 1st time I heard they were gonna have them in the A CMs game. Clue to devs who just feel they just HAVE to implement stuff THEY feel is groundbreaking or innovative?

I DON`T WANT THAT SHIZ!!!! I just wanna rock, be immersed in the Aliens universe, and have fun. No doofy cover/suppression system, no button mash QTEs Consolitus shiz!!

ID would be a good choice after what we saw with DOOM III. As long as they drop the goofy recharging flashlight b/s. lol

Lastly, it`d be awesome if they actually delivered a real honest to God Next Gen Aliens versus Predator game for PC.

News Comments > Aliens Games Getting New Devs?

7. well well well.... Feb 14, 2009, 02:24 Shataan

it sure looks like the Aliens franchise is gonna be the new "Duke Nukem 4Ever" eh???????

Sega writes a new book = How To Scroow Over A Great Franchise With 3 Devs or Less.

News Comments > Aliens RPG Axed?

13. Well it is more than clear.... Feb 12, 2009, 17:32 Shataan

that just about all Sega is good at.... is talking about games that MIGHT come sometime down the road, and cancelling projects. What they can`t seem to do tho is actually release new Alien games.  

News Comments > New AvP; Colonial Marines Delay

27. Re: New Aliens vs. Predator Feb 12, 2009, 17:24 Shataan

The really sad part is.... this is all heresay till we SEE some ingame vids, detailed pics etc etc etc. GB will continue to keep open their Aliens forum which has absolutely no reason for being, other than to force interested parties into further thumb twiddling for who knows how long.... while they wait for a game that may not come at all.

Rebellion too will prolly open an AVP 3 specualtion forum, let peeps who have waited since AVP 2 for a new AVP show up there to twiddle their thmbs for a year or more, and they too will see the game they have waited for get delayed, or better yet? Sega will cancel the game ultimately.

News Comments > New AvP; Colonial Marines Delay

14. Re: New AvP; Colonial Marines Delay Feb 11, 2009, 14:18 Shataan

It figures somehow another excuse for a delay was gonna happen.

"has word that a new Aliens vs. Predator game is in the works at Rebellion, developers of the highly regarded 1999 first-person shooter."

I fail to see why this would be the cause tho. And I am pretty happy Rebellions getting another kick at the can and doing the next AVP. They are afterall, the original Devs for the stellar (at the time) Jaguar console AVP, and the 1st PC AVP.

News Comments > H.A.W.X Demo & Release Plans

24. well... Feb 11, 2009, 09:12 Shataan

"DIGITAL COMBAT SIMULATOR: Black Shark"

Obviously the Ruskies still dig a good sim. Too bad Janes doesn`t anymore. I am sTILL waiting for a Janes LongBow III. Longbow II rocked. But it sure would have been nice to be flying a Longbow III by now.

News Comments > ARMA II Movie

10. Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 please Feb 9, 2009, 18:28 Shataan

I agree. FP 2 or bust. lol  

News Comments > Gearbox Software Testing

16. well.... Feb 7, 2009, 19:24 Shataan

"AvP 1 had complaints from the die-hards, yet it was a damn good game."

All it took was 1 play thru of AVP 2, to really appreciate how cool a job Rebellion did of AVP 1. Especially when ya consider their lack of a good visuals engine, A.I. coders etc etc etc.

Still hoping we see at least 1 more kick at the can = AVP 3xtinction. GearBox can make ww 2 games. But juries still out on whether we will actually see this Aliens game delivered, and if it is gonna rock.

1487 Comments. 75 pages. Viewing page 31.
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >