Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Gary

Real Name Gary   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Shataan
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 11, 2001, 16:09
Total Comments 1487 (Pro)
User ID 10927

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > South Park: The Stick of Truth Australian Censorship Explained

4. Re: South Park: The Stick of Truth Australian Censorship Explained Dec 18, 2013, 10:31 Shataan

I`m pretty sure the Aussies are used to hearing bout much worse, than Alien Anal Probing!!! I mean common, I bet even their Police do a Full Cavity Search now and then themselves. LOL  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Revealed

29. Re: Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Revealed Dec 17, 2013, 15:28 Shataan

No incockpit view? No Sale!!!!!!!!!  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Patched

9. Re: Battlefield 4 Patched Dec 16, 2013, 21:35 Shataan

"•Fix for player tags not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members."

THIS!!!! This is a huge plus for me and my Squad of Ultimate Badasses. We constantly ran into peeps with no tags. Resulting in the obvious TK. Frustrating for both Killer, and Killee! Very happy to see this fix.

News Comments > MechWarrior Online's $500 Gold Mechs

56. Re: MechWarrior Online's $500 Gold Mechs Dec 15, 2013, 11:52 Shataan

"good lord the stupid is strong with gamers now."

He speaks the truth! ;p

News Comments > Alien Isolation Screenshots?

8. Re: Alien Isolation Screenshots? Dec 13, 2013, 11:21 Shataan

It`s gonna blow. I never thought Rebellion.... the Original makers of these type of games... would ever pooch their own AVP for example. But they did. Anything Alien related is cursed to fail.  

News Comments > Oculus Rift Raises Another $75M

10. Re: Oculus Rift Raises Another $75M Dec 13, 2013, 10:45 Shataan

"Currently the problem is the resolution"

That was my whole point. And the resolution is NOT a problem. They have easy access to high rez usable view screens. Their problem is not a technical issue.

It is a MONEY issue. Same as it was back in the day. They wanted PROFIT, so they cheaped out on the displays resulting in pixelated mess. Now they are trying to find an acceptably high rez display..... for as cheap as possible.

what they should do, is deliver it with a decent high rez display.... and take a bit of a loss much like Sony did with the PS 3. Better this, than shipping a less than decent display. Sony took the loss, but not they are everywhere.

News Comments > Oculus Rift Raises Another $75M

3. Re: Oculus Rift Raises Another $75M Dec 13, 2013, 10:25 Shataan

Boyos when this thing actually becomes a reality for gamers, I sure hope it actually delivers the high res headtracking goodness. There was a whole lot of promises made way back when when VR headsets were plentiful, and they ALL sucked ball. From the top priced units on down the list.

News Comments > Titanfall Trailers

3. Re: Titanfall Trailers Dec 8, 2013, 15:17 Shataan

I do NOT dig that bullshi* sidestrafe move in the vid of the Strider!!!! That totally is a ripoff from that Mecha Quaker they released not to far back. I tried the beta and it sucked ball. I don`t want this game to be a rip of VirtuaOn for Gawds sake. Hope they drop that ability.  

News Comments > This Day in Gaming History

3. Re: This Day in Gaming History Dec 2, 2013, 10:36 Shataan

I had ALOT of fun in Quake 3 Arena!!!!!  

News Comments > Daikatana on Steam

6. Agreed! Oct 2, 2013, 10:06 Shataan

" This should be bundled alongside DNF and A:CM with a coupon for a gun and one bullet."

This would make a great Unholy Trinity Pack!

"It isnt just as good as Romero promised us".

Now insert "Pitchford" in there. See? The names are easilly interchangable.

"It isn`t just as good as Pitchford promised us".

Amazing. They both prolly graduated from the same Game Developement School of Entitlement. ;p

News Comments > New NVIDIA GeForce Beta

8. Re: New NVIDIA GeForce Beta Oct 1, 2013, 05:18 Shataan

Oddly these drivers do not support AO in BF 4 Beta. So I forced it in nVidia Inspector. Not really noticing anything tho. The Beta imo is missing alot of hi rez textures etc.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Beta Preloads

15. Re: Battlefield 4 Beta Preloads Sep 30, 2013, 14:35 Shataan

I`m looking forward to the sp campaign mostly. But will join my old Squadies for some mp once in awhile. Everything is good imo, in moderation. ;p  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse

8. Think about it..... Sep 26, 2013, 12:42 Shataan

I understand totally about there being many distasteful comments. But these are not the real worry. Does anyone really feel that totalitarian control over public speech is the real answer????

If so, you better take off your blinders and look at other Countries around the world that do have totalitarian speech laws. Yeah the 1s where if you say something supposedly unacceptable, you are tortured and worse yet, you just disappear.

It all starts with someone complaining cause they don`t like what someone says. I truly shudder to think what the world I am leaving to my kids will be like. 1984 springs easilly to mind.

The Governement is not pro active, they are reactive. Be freaking careful what you ask for. And remember well that YOUR Country can EASILLY turn into something like China, N Korea, Russia etc etc etc.... all ya gotta do is start the ball rolling. Heck, the ball is already rolling by the looks of things.

News Comments > NVIDIA: "No Longer Possible" for Consoles to Better PC Graphics

12. Re: NVIDIA: Sep 24, 2013, 11:08 Shataan

Agreed. I can`t remember a console game yet that looked better than its PC counterpart. But boyos they sure put on a great marketing effort to sucker peeps into believing it. ;p  

News Comments > More BF4 Commander Mode Details

6. Re: More BF4 Commander Mode Details Aug 31, 2013, 08:30 Shataan

I`ll stick to the sp campaign.  

News Comments > Terminator Games Planned

2. Re: Terminator Games Planned Aug 21, 2013, 09:52 Shataan

I can see it all now....

"produce a high quality, authentic and exciting Terminator video ASSCAM game."

News Comments > BF4 Open Beta in October; BF4 Premium & Battlepacks Detailed

39. Re: BF4 Open Beta in October; BF4 Premium & Battlepacks Detailed Aug 21, 2013, 09:07 Shataan

I got BF 4 strictly for the sp campaign. Have had enough of BF 3 multi to last me a lifetime. Nope. It is sp all the way for me. Sp immersion. Hopefully the visuals live up to the hype.  

News Comments > NVIDIA Beta Drivers

3. Re: NVIDIA Beta Drivers Aug 21, 2013, 08:49 Shataan

Seem to be great for my Titan.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 15, 2013, 21:22 Shataan

Looks very well written.... by his Spin Doctors.  

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Space Hulk

1. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Space Hulk Aug 15, 2013, 20:53 Shataan

Peeps still play this kinda shiz???  

1487 Comments. 75 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >