Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Gary

Real Name Gary   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Shataan
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 11, 2001, 16:09
Total Comments 1487 (Pro)
User ID 10927

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead Trailer

6. Re: ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead Trailer Jun 10, 2010, 17:28 Shataan

Well, I like the visuals. And the area of deployment. Hope the sp campaigne is interesting this time. Anyone know if the game is dx 11??  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Jurassic Park Game?

15. Re: Jurassic Park Game? Jun 9, 2010, 18:07 Shataan

I`d even settle for a next gen Dino Hunting game.  

News Comments > Sniper: Ghost Warrior Tactics

6. Re: Sniper: Ghost Warrior Tactics Jun 9, 2010, 18:05 Shataan

A demo would`ve been nice.  

News Comments > Jurassic Park Game?

2. Re: Jurassic Park Game? Jun 8, 2010, 22:02 Shataan

Agreed. A Trespasser remake or part 2`d rock. But sadly, I doubt we will ever get a decent remake.  

News Comments > Crysis 2 E3 Teaser Trailer

12. Re: Crysis 2 E3 Teaser Trailer Jun 8, 2010, 09:18 Shataan

Crysis was the perfect cheat game. No one had to make hacks cause the devs built em right into the Nanosuit. I`d rather see a new Far Cry based on Far Cry 1.  

News Comments > Gold - ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead

27. Re: Gold - ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead Jun 7, 2010, 18:39 Shataan

Well, I really hope this release has actual missions. Unlike ARMA 2. I was bored to tears. Walk here, wait for this and that, find this. Egads I miss Flashpoints missions style.  

News Comments > Men of War: Vietnam Revealed?

15. Re: Men of War: Vietnam Revealed? Jun 4, 2010, 17:39 Shataan

"Aww, I was all stoked for a second thinking is was an FPS ala BF:Nam. Dammit! I want a new BF:NAm type game. I need my fix of playing gunner in a Huey listening to 60's tunes, screaming "Run Charlie!" as I lay waste to all before me."

A Definative Nam fps experience is definately in order. Of course wtf gets the Nam love 1st??? Freaking RTS and 3rd ;pov azzcam devs, that`s who. Hope they are real happy when they see sales plummet.

I don`t think there is a dev team with enough ballz to do a Nam experience justice. Funny, ya don`t see German gamers constantly cryin` their asses off about the war THEY lost.

News Comments > Morning Screenshots

2. Re: Morning Screenshots May 24, 2010, 19:47 Shataan

I am pretty well done with AVP, or anything Aliens related..... after Rebellion chose to bend over their own franchise like that. For a team who supposedly loves AVP etc etc etc, they sure got a funny way of showing it.

News Comments > BFG Leaves Graphics Card Business

26. Re: BFG Leaves Graphics Card Business May 21, 2010, 09:10 Shataan

I always bought the BFG cards. But seeing as how very few AAA+ titles get released these days (well none imho), there really is no need to be upgrading. When the games were coming, I`d upgrade a vid card everyyear almost. Now you can easilly wait 2 to 4 years between upgrading.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops Preorders

2. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Preorders May 18, 2010, 00:00 Shataan

Pray tell, wtf would I even consider buying a game I have no freaking clue what it is really about, or if I will even like it? Let alone pre order.  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits

7. Re: Saturday Tech Bits May 8, 2010, 23:51 Shataan

And these processors are needed to run the literal plethora of AAA+ pc games being released at such a staggering rate?  

News Comments > Aliens vs Predator Patched

2. Re: Aliens vs Predator Patched May 4, 2010, 23:46 Shataan

I never thought I`d ever say this about Rebellion. But, I agree. Seems to be the fashion these days for Devs to either scroooow up a possibly awesome franchise, or even the game that put them on the map.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops Trailer

30. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Trailer May 2, 2010, 19:56 Shataan

Well, it looks like the game may pay just lipservice to a Vietcong scenario. Blows imho. Well hopefully another dev team will pull up their man panties and step up to the plate, and do an Apocolypse Now/Platoon Nam game some day.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops Trailer

2. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Trailer May 1, 2010, 14:22 Shataan

Who authorized this pure cluster f*x of a trailer? lol Nice try.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops Announced

35. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Announced Apr 30, 2010, 19:46 Shataan

Still waiting for a Nam game.  

News Comments > ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead in June

16. Re: ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead in June Apr 26, 2010, 18:49 Shataan

ARMA 2 is amazing accept for..... the lousy sp campaign. I played Flashpoint to death. But was hoping ARMA 2`d have some decent sp campaign for me. Nope. Nada. It could have been epic.

These days I tend to stay with the sp game. But they missed the boat on this 1.

News Comments > BF Bad Company 2 Patched

22. Re: BF Bad Company 2 Patched Apr 22, 2010, 01:38 Shataan

Same here. This update blows freaking monkies performancewise. Before the update it was awesome. And wtf is up with the clear box choice, X in box, or checkmark? How do I know which to use? What is the icon for what I want to Select??????  

News Comments > BF Bad Company 2 Patched

20. Re: BF Bad Company 2 Patched Apr 21, 2010, 18:39 Shataan

The only foxered thing so far abou the patch now is, when I press the Ready button, it is delayed. Imo, when ya press the Ready button after the timed respawn delay is up, it should send you immediately ingame.

Tbh, I really hate it when they rebalance on the fly. Just make us a game, balance it in the beta testing, and let me just play it as is.

News Comments > GRIN Vets Form Might and Delight Studios

7. Re: GRIN Vets Form Might and Delight Studios Apr 19, 2010, 09:26 Shataan

GRIN, they created the fastest and most boring PC sci fi racer of all time.  

News Comments > Crytek's Demo Doubts

46. Re: Crytek's Demo Doubts Apr 17, 2010, 22:22 Shataan

It is all b/s. lol They STILL make and send out Press Demos. Duh. So what we are really seeing is ways being made to make up for the lost revenue that they don`t make from illegals downloads. So?

You/we the consumers who do pay for legit copies also now have to be milked for that supposed lost revenue.

So now the devs and publishers are making their problems OUR problems. Well I just adopted a no free demo, no buy policy. Hope they like that. If peeps rollover for this, we are in a crapload of trouble.

1487 Comments. 75 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >