Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Gary

Real Name Gary   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Shataan
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 11, 2001, 16:09
Total Comments 1487 (Pro)
User ID 10927

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops Midnight Sales

15. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Midnight Sales Nov 6, 2010, 11:47 Shataan

I have yet to pre buy a game on Steam, that allowed a pre load. Go figure. As for Black Ops, the sp looks interesting. Mp vids , not so interesting.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Priced

11. Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam Priced Oct 21, 2010, 17:03 Shataan

It sure would be nice if a dev team with some balls would make an actual Vietnam game. Not JUST 4 measely maps.

This comment was edited on Oct 21, 2010, 18:30.

News Comments > Still No Medal of Honor on U.S. Bases

22. oh really? Oct 6, 2010, 17:54 Shataan

"This was about offending the Taliban (Muslims in general)"

it is widely known that EVERYTHING offends Muslims. They cannot take a joke. They sure don`t like US, but they sure as hell want to be here to take adavntage of what we in the West have created.

I remember my Mil Police buds telling me how the Middle Eastern soldiers would fire at them and then laugh, but when they fired a warning shot way over THEIR heads, they`d get mad and shake their fists at my buds.

I fail to see why WE are having to watch what WE say/do, but THEY can do whateverthef*ck they want, get away with it, and have absolutely no care in the world about offending US. This is a sign of weakness on our part, and we will be hurt for it in the end.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Footage

37. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Footage Oct 4, 2010, 09:36 Shataan

Ya know, the stuff Dukes doing is sorta outthere cool n all, but the voice acting suxors, and does not seem Dukish to me anyways. Someone like Bruce Campbell would have been better. Duke NEEDS a voice. Certainly needs 1 better than I am hearing in the vid.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops Trailer

9. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Trailer Oct 3, 2010, 10:04 Shataan

I totally agree with Jeryk. There sure is a ton of time spent adding stuff that I personally could care less about. But maybe they just can`t make games interesting like they used to.

Not to mention perks? Why pray tell would anyone reward someone for playing well, by giving them a cheat=perk, and allowing them to have said cheat=perk and join others who may not have the same cheat=perk?????

We call that a cheat=hack in my day. Cause no longer are you everyones equal, playing on equal footage. Learning to be a good player was its` own reward. But I guess there is no greater haxor than the 1s who actually create the games these days.

Maybe that is the underlying message for Devs. If they build in the cheats, Nanosuit comes to minds here, then they don`t gotta worry bout.... their game getting hacked. Cause why bother, with all the builtin haxing.

News Comments > US Army on MoH Taliban Controversy

26. Re: US Army on MoH Taliban Controversy Oct 2, 2010, 21:47 Shataan

" they're worried about the publicity of a game is likely to inflame tensions in Afghanistan and Pakistan"

ahhhh I think it is a tad too late for that. Imho, the powers that be are alittle out of touch with reality AND current events. They should keep their politics in their own arena. The realites are as well, that in OUR part of the world, THEY are safe to walk down our streets.

How far do you think you`d make it onfoot thru a city in the East???? And here we all are worried bout a game? Ahuh. Riiiiiight.

News Comments > Medal of Honor System Specifications

9. Re: Medal of Honor System Specifications Sep 25, 2010, 22:05 Shataan

Egads, I hope the sp campaign looks way better than the beta. Looked like a 5 year old game to me.  

News Comments > PC Super Street Fighter IV in Doubt Due to Piracy

89. Re: PC Super Street Fighter IV in Doubt Due to Piracy Sep 23, 2010, 08:06 Shataan

" the PC edition will probably not be released due to piracy,"

So, their answer to this whole piracy thing is.... don`t sell ANY copies to legit buyers at all eh? This is amongst the stupidest things I ever heard. There are a crapload, literal crapload of peeps willing to buy at the PC counters. So, to thwart the pirates they will shoot themselves via the foot and ass, and not sell any copies.

Yup, that is gonna really hurt who? Themselves. Good thing the industry on the whole doesn`t use this same amazing tactic. Or you`d all be twiddling your thumbs literally.

Yup. Way to bend them pirates over backwards!! Ya got em by the short and curlies now!!!!!! Sure showed them!

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam TGS Trailer

9. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam TGS Trailer Sep 17, 2010, 01:10 Shataan

Too bad it is just a few maps. No sp campaign. Bummer.  

News Comments > Battlezone II Patch

3. Re: Battlezone II Patch Aug 30, 2010, 23:21 Shataan

It is sad they don`t make games now..... as cool as this was in its day.  

News Comments > RAGE PC Interview

15. Re: RAGE PC Interview Aug 21, 2010, 10:14 Shataan

I don`t know how many times Devs have said they are gonna do a PC version properly, and it always ends up being a console port to PC these days. Yet each and every time.... peeps sucker into actually believing what the Devs/Publishers say. Then they got your dough..... and that`s all she wrote.

This is why demos are more important now than ever.

Deeds not words.

News Comments > Arma 2: British Armed Forces Trailer

3. Re: Arma 2: British Armed Forces Trailer Aug 20, 2010, 10:15 Shataan

PC gaming right now today, is absolutely nothing like it was in the old day man. The chain store shelves dedicated for PC back then were filled. I mean a whole section of the store. Now?????

FutureShop has maybe a bank of a shelve section filled both sides. And out of that shelve area you might have 4 to 6 AAAA+ titles worth your sheckles.

Oh yeah. PC gaming TODAY, is amazing. Ahuh.

News Comments > Bad Company 2 VIP Pack #6 Released

17. Re: Bad Company 2 VIP Pack #6 Released Aug 19, 2010, 09:39 Shataan

The reason you don`t have to pay for this stuff, is because you already paid for it. You already have it, there is really nothing to download. But say by golly it sure markets the publisher or dev to look like great peeps for giving you new free content.

Remember way back when... when new maps actually meant NEW maps? Yup, those were the days.

News Comments > Bad Company 2 VIP Pack #6 Released

8. Re: Bad Company 2 VIP Pack #6 Released Aug 19, 2010, 01:57 Shataan

How long are they gonna be able to pass off this sh*t as new? Aaaah it is the Emporors New Clothes effect? Jedi Mind trick??? What utter BS!!!!!!  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops Trailer

8. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Trailer Aug 9, 2010, 19:40 Shataan

I remember back in the day when there was a clear difference between mil games and Quake. Sadly, the lines have been blurred. All these games are like this now. Same gameplay. But it looks like they are working really hard at coming up with remote control vehicles and stuff to cheap kill. Aaaah well.  

News Comments > Doctor Who: The Adventure Games Available Worldwide

25. Re: Doctor Who: The Adventure Games Available Worldwide Jul 25, 2010, 10:38 Shataan

"In all of my 32 years, I have yet to figure out 'British humor'"

hehhhehhe I absolutely LOVE Brit Humour.

News Comments > FPS Terminator Alpha

5. Re: FPS Terminator Alpha Jul 23, 2010, 09:52 Shataan

I am surprised that with the visuals delivery abilities of hardware these days that we haven`t seen a proper next Gen Terminator game. Same goes for Mechwarrior and alot of other licences. Aaaah well. Let em keep churning out the exact same games but with differing skins.

Eventually peeps will wise up and realize and say "hey!!! I already bought this game like 8 times".

News Comments > New NVIDIA Drivers

7. Re: New NVIDIA Drivers Jul 20, 2010, 09:36 Shataan

Best IQ and performance yet for Operation Arrowhead latest beta. Amazing for my 295 GTX.  

News Comments > Medal of Honor LE Trailer

6. Re: Medal of Honor LE Trailer Jul 14, 2010, 16:24 Shataan

So what does everyone who already pre ordered get?  

News Comments > BFG Tech to Close?

7. Re: BFG Tech to Close? Jul 6, 2010, 17:01 Shataan

It`s too bad. I mostly always bought BFG product.  

1487 Comments. 75 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >