Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Gary

Real Name Gary   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Shataan
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 11, 2001, 16:09
Total Comments 1487 (Pro)
User ID 10927

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Anna Launch Trailer

6. Re: Anna Launch Trailer Sep 24, 2012, 17:54 Shataan

Looks like it was made using Novalogics Delta Force 2 Voxel Engine.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > DOOM 3 BFG Edition: No PC DOOM/DOOM II Multiplayer

17. Re: There's no need for this game on the PC at all. Sep 5, 2012, 13:28 Shataan

If a complete package for PC gamers is NOT there, then PC gamers should be able to pay LESS for the PC release. $39.00 bucks tops for the PC BFG Edition. Sounds fair.  

News Comments > MechWarrior Tactics Video Diary

6. Re: MechWarrior Tactics Video Diary Aug 30, 2012, 14:22 Shataan

Looks asstastic to me.  

News Comments > Hawken Oculus Rift Support

5. Re: Hawken Oculus Rift Support Aug 27, 2012, 17:01 Shataan

Tbh, I am not sure I`d want a game as fast as Hawken seems to look, that close to my eyes. Now, Mechwarrior Online, cause it is a tad slower might be cool. But a fast Quaker?

Not to mention, it is all vapourwhere and untested by the Mass Market base. Just take a good look at all the VR Headsets that came before the Occulus, and all the promises not met by most of those Headsets.

The Occulus better deliver much better than RAGE did. lol

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Trailer

7. Re: PlanetSide 2 Trailer Aug 23, 2012, 13:52 Shataan

This vid really made me think of a Redneck version of Starship Troopers. Go figure. This will sell bigtime .... in the deep south. Think... Dukes Of Blastard.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!

News Comments > Heavy Gear Returning

14. Re: Heavy Gear Returning Aug 9, 2012, 12:40 Shataan

I remember HG 1 being a more of a rolling type game. In Heavy Gear 2, I piloted the Hunter, and it was jumpjet heaven for me. The Swamp and Derelect near Asteroids space map rocked... the mp demo for HG 2.

But for some odd reason... Activision decided to make the final release of Heavy Gear 2.... TOO heavy. Piloting from the Beta to final release went from feeling natural and 2nd nature... to feeling awkwardly HEAVY. Hard to explain.

I suppose if you were not in the Beta, you wouldn`t be able to make the comparison. Hopefully StompyBot takes suggestions better than Acti did. Cause it would be cool if another Heavy Gear came along.... that rocked.

News Comments > Heavy Gear Returning

1. Re: Heavy Gear Returning Aug 8, 2012, 20:49 Shataan

"Stompy Bot has the drive and talent to bring the world of Heavy GearŪ to life for all of our fans and a whole new generation of gamers."

This remains to be seen. Activision almost had it right.... till they released Heavy Gear 2.... listened to none of our Beta suggestions... resulting in HG 2 feeling TOO heavy. lol

<SG> Shai`tan

News Comments > Doom 4 Will Support Oculus Rift

31. This.... is a money grab Aug 4, 2012, 09:31 Shataan

"Well yes, VR still has all the problems of being gimmicky and useless, but cool."

The idea of what it COULD be is cool. What we WISH it COULD be. But I think this is gonna be J Carmacks own virtual money grab. We haven`t seen any science tech news about how new HMD displays are hitting the market and how hi rez they are etc etc etc.

"With an incredibly wide field of view, high resolution display"

I await the reviews. Cause if it is ultrawide, and actually hi rez, how are they gonna keep the costs down? Gotta love that marketing. ;p

So John is gonna pass off HIS new redesigned just for DOOM IVs low rez HMD screens. And of course every DOOM Wad in the world is gonna buy into this. Cause John is Gawd afterall.

Stayed tuned for the new VR Ripoff.... round 2.

News Comments > Brothers in Arms Furious 4 Delayed

10. really? Jul 10, 2012, 19:20 Shataan

"One of the reasons why we're not talking about it now is that it's evolving and we need to make further changes before we can start talking about it."

muahahahaha Every time I read Randys replies as to why this or that.... I get the strange feeling I am listening to George Bush Junior.

Ok, so Aliens Colonial Marines...delayed.... BiAs.... delayed. Got any OTHER delays up your sleeve Randy?

News Comments > DCS: Combined Arms Pre-Purchases

4. Re: CS: Combined Arms Pre-Purchases Jul 10, 2012, 14:16 Shataan

They gotta quit the milking of the stuff they already released. Just move onto ARMA 3!!!!!! I loved the earlier stuff, but right now it is fugly to look at. lol  

News Comments > Walking Dead FPS Announced

23. Re: Walking Dead FPS Announced Jul 7, 2012, 12:03 Shataan

What surprises me.... is that this 1 won`t be yet another 3rd pov asscam shooter. At any rate the premise really doesn`t seem all that interesting.  

News Comments > Far Cry 3 Delayed

1. Re: Far Cry 3 Delayed Jun 25, 2012, 13:00 Shataan

Aaaah the Year Of The Delay. Go figure. ;p  

News Comments > 3DMark DirectX 11 Tech Demo

6. Re: 3DMark DirectX 11 Tech Demo Jun 22, 2012, 12:41 Shataan

Looks dated to me.  

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Specs; Founders Program Tomorrow

19. Re: MechWarrior Online Specs; Founders Program Tomorrow Jun 19, 2012, 12:34 Shataan

I think someones nose is starting to grow. ;p But whatever you say man.  

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Specs; Founders Program Tomorrow

17. Re: MechWarrior Online Specs; Founders Program Tomorrow Jun 19, 2012, 09:14 Shataan

*cough*Bullshitter*cough*cough* ;p  

News Comments > "38 Studios Spouse" Speaks

46. Re: Jun 13, 2012, 20:43 Shataan

The thing is peeps gotta r
emember... buyers and employees alike...these companies are not our friends. They are as cutthroat as they can get. Beware that honeymoon phase... and then prepare to get bent over.

News Comments > Bethesda Still Wants RAGE to be All the Rage

40. Re: Bethesda Still Wants RAGE to be All the Rage Jun 8, 2012, 18:29 Shataan

You can hardly call rage even a good game. It could have been tho. Had Id completed it.  

News Comments > John Carmack's VR Headset

25. Re: John Carmack's VR Headset Jun 7, 2012, 18:39 Shataan

TrackIR is cool. That is a given. VR headsets...... not .so much

News Comments > John Carmack's VR Headset

19. Re: John Carmack's VR Headset Jun 7, 2012, 09:27 Shataan

I remember when vr headsets were going to be the next big rage. Then bam! Ya didn t hear anything after that. Now it seems it may be making a comeback to milk peeps for more dough for a substandard not ready for primetime product. Tbh... they should have dropped vr headsts and kept working on force feedback tech for gaming. But the hardware industry seems to have let force feedback die. At least force feedback effects in pc gaming delivered. Bigtime. Vr headsets are still an expensive joke imho. I too suckered into quite an expensive pixelated view mess of a headset. Not going down that road agaian.

News Comments > Spec Ops: The Line Free Co-Op DLC Plans

1. Re: Spec Ops: The Line Free Co-Op DLC Plans Jun 4, 2012, 16:16 Shataan

The very 1st SpecOps.... was the best. They just can t
seem to make as good games anymore.

1487 Comments. 75 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >