Descending
Limit Results:

5 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

'America' second, 'Self' first
Sep 12, 2001, 02:36
'America' second, 'Self' first Sep 12, 2001, 02:36
Sep 12, 2001, 02:36

people suffer throughout this world. suffering so close to our 'homes' seems to be more disturbing. suffering in the body can anger 'us.' when one assumes that he or she 'belongs' to any orginization, it's as if any damage done to that orginization is damage to the self.

'i' suppose it's good that we differentiate or 'we' would be this angry at 'each other' all the time.

perhaps we are doomed to be angry at 'ourselves.'

The USA did get what it asked for
Sep 12, 2001, 02:05
The USA did get what it asked for Sep 12, 2001, 02:05
Sep 12, 2001, 02:05

the 'USA' grandfalloon asked for people to donate blood, and the people donated blood. there was much that 'we' asked for and recieved. ultimately all of this lead up to the post 'you' are about to write.

'Russia' and 'Canada' are also grandfalloons, be nice to people who 'think' they are 'members' of such 'institutions.'

go eat something healthy and please, be nice.

had enough 'opinion?' appropriate your resources, try sleep.

sorry again
Sep 12, 2001, 00:45
sorry again Sep 12, 2001, 00:45
Sep 12, 2001, 00:45

no one is defending anyone. george bush says is speaking to an imaginary 'we.' remove one grain of salt from all news you hear then add your own. go buy a chocalate bar to share with someone and be nice.

all we do as human beings is point in the mirror. if we shun something, we are pointing at our own loathing. if we agree, its our own belief that we are showing off. i won't go into how those 'others' are actually self projections but remember, 'they' need chocolate too. also remember that i am only pointing at myself right now.

george says 'we' are a beacon of freedom. as long as he assumes that 'we' exclude other countries and entities who do not 'agree' with 'us,' i do not consider myself part of 'his' freedom. though i know he needs support and i will be saying some prayers for him, i am not especially comforted by his being in office at this time. i apologize for my ungainliness but, no matter who attacked 'us,' 'i' did it to 'myself.' i think i'll have a chocolate.

all we can do is try to understand ourselves a little better. just notice ourselves, dont be judgemental, just notice. and dont forget to eat well.

fasting brings a whole other issue entirely. for, of course, 'justice' will be 'served.'

sorry.
Sep 11, 2001, 23:01
sorry. Sep 11, 2001, 23:01
Sep 11, 2001, 23:01

america is a grandfalloon, same as every other country and/or religeon in this world. i beg you to send hope for those suffering, not for some illusionary entity. after all, unity is dandy but candy is more realistic. go eat some sugar, it'll make you feel better for a bit.

ahmed shah massoud is probobly dead , he was a tactical benefit, and really photogenic. does this have anything to do with anything? who knows. go have some chocolate and wait for tom brocaw to tell you the truth.

hate begets hate. love begets hate. hate begets willy wonka. willy wonka begets slugworth. is there any hope for us as a species? manu chao may say so.

governments of the world, i beg you. listen to manu chao and don't forget to feed the children.

(good thing slugworth was a phoney. eh, holden claufield?)

remember, you are alive. spread the word and be nice.

sorry.

unix
Sep 9, 2001, 15:45
unix Sep 9, 2001, 15:45
Sep 9, 2001, 15:45

The number you quote is for a signed integer, an unsigned integer would be twice as big so you can easily extend the life by changing the time value from an integer to an unsigned integer. I think. Hurry up and do that before it's too late.

5 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older