Descending
Limit Results:

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Just to add something
Sep 7, 2001, 10:51
Just to add something Sep 7, 2001, 10:51
Sep 7, 2001, 10:51

The force of the gov. to "steal" our money as it's put it is something we as a democracy imposed on ourselves. If alot of people siad we need a road here in anarchy and decided to build it out of their pockets. What about the people who will use the road but they don't have to pay? You could ask them nicely but if some minority knows they don't need to help fund something to get it done they'll chose not to fund it. So the majority forms a gov. for the fairness of everyone to get things done. They say if you want to be a part of what we are then you'll have to contribute. These days there are no examples of a gov. free society so we have forgotten why it's there and control is so distant that we can't relate to what it does so we feel bullied into doing stuff by a gov. we can't realistically just chose not to be a part of.

Re: Respect
Sep 4, 2001, 15:15
Re: Respect Sep 4, 2001, 15:15
Sep 4, 2001, 15:15

Have you ever noticed how the rest of the world hates the U.S? Think about that for a moment.

Yes, I think that was my point. I know why too.

Re: Respect
Sep 4, 2001, 15:14
Re: Respect Sep 4, 2001, 15:14
Sep 4, 2001, 15:14

Have you ever noticed how the rest of the world hates the U.S? Think about that for a moment.

Yes, I think that was my point. I know why.

Respect
Sep 4, 2001, 14:14
Respect Sep 4, 2001, 14:14
Sep 4, 2001, 14:14

I am sick of all these uneducated europeans talking smack on the U.S.

Don't come to this forum and write non-sense like these because you don't have any clue about what's going on in the world

WTF??? As if Bluesnews is based in France or something we are running around posting on their servers on their internet(it's ours by the way we made it).

What the hell do you know about Europe: worst what do you even know about anything ???

what the f*ck do you know about america?? I would like to point out that our democracy has been around and working for us longer than any government for any country in europe. More than twice as long actually.

And, you have no idea what a fascist is.

That's what you would be if we hadn't rescued your whole f*cking continent from nazi germany. Then we gave you money to fix your infrastructure and set up your little wanna-be-like-us democracys. Then we save you from the communists with our nukes. So in conclusion... SHOW SOME F*CKING RESPECT!!

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older