Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for B

Real Name B   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Retired
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 20946 (Jedi)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 15, 2018, 21:09 Retired

Mr. Tact wrote on Apr 15, 2018, 17:11:
Wow. The Minneapolis airport was closed down yesterday due to winter weather. I don't know about everyone else, but I would have assumed they handle winter weather fairly well there so the fact they closed says quite a bit.

They couldn't keep up. Was nasty. I drove wife and kid to Monster Energy Supercross at the US Bank Stadium, parked in 2 feet of snow on the curb. No issues there and back. Saw probably 50 cars in the ditch. Love having a Jeep. (ok Wife's Jeep)

/Hasn't stopped snowing in over 24 hours. Street had over 2 feet of snow. Shoveled 3-4 times already just to do it in parts. Good times I guess.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Patches
1. Re: Morning Patches Apr 14, 2018, 07:34 Retired

They reversed the blue zone within 36 hours. SO STUPID! It was the best update to the game in the last 6 months!  

News Comments > New Sea of Thieves Content Next Month
4. Re: New Sea of Thieves Content Next Month Apr 14, 2018, 07:30 Retired

$60 for a game with almost zero content. *slowclap

Any bets on if "updates" = pay for DLC?

News Comments > Terraria: Otherworld Cancelled
6. Re: Terraria: Otherworld Cancelled Apr 14, 2018, 07:30 Retired

Dang. Love the game, would love to see more. I had moved on to Starbound though....  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
6. Re: Morning Safety Dance Apr 13, 2018, 01:41 Retired

Quboid wrote on Apr 11, 2018, 18:18:
Retired wrote on Apr 11, 2018, 17:41:
He has no control over his own company which has proven to be rouge far left nut jobs with vendettas.

Do you have a source for these proven "rouge" elements?

Would take you 2 seconds to review any of the 10 hours of his testimony. Your head in the sand approach to reality is working for you, keep going with that.

5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Apr 13, 2018, 01:40 Retired

RedEye9 wrote on Apr 11, 2018, 18:30:
rogue

a dishonest or unprincipled man.
synonyms: scoundrel, villain, miscreant, reprobate, rascal, good-for-nothing, ne'er-do-well, wretch.

vendetta

noun: vendetta; plural noun: vendettas

a blood feud in which the family of a murdered person seeks vengeance on the murderer or the murderer's family.
a prolonged bitter quarrel with or campaign against someone.
synonyms: feud, blood feud, quarrel, argument, falling-out, dispute, fight, war;

Sounds like the GOP or any other conservative.

Think you actually described the fascists "tolerant" left that pretends to care and has lied to its base and oulles the wool over your eyes. Fools.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Apr 12, 2018, 07:29 Retired

Or just go to redditt.  

2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Apr 11, 2018, 17:41 Retired

Anyone that uses facebook has zero voice when it comes to complaining about big brother, privacy, and everything in between. You were warned YEARS ago not to use that program.

If Z has tape over his laptop cam and tape over his mic, you know there is an issue....

He has no control over his own company which has proven to be rouge far left nut jobs with vendettas.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Apr 10, 2018, 23:58 Retired

Some of GTA IV's Music Licenses Expire Later This Month, and Songs Will Be Removed…

That is crazy!

Isn't there a way to put in whatever music you want?

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 9, 2018, 18:26 Retired

Another former South Korean leader charged with corruption. It's like they're Illinois governors.

Like an Illinois president?

News Comments > Steam Top 10
7. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 9, 2018, 09:01 Retired

MacLeod wrote on Apr 9, 2018, 08:15:
Cutter wrote on Apr 8, 2018, 22:48:
The Long Dark? Really? Shitty abandonware from asshole devs. Won't even run on my PC for more than 5 mins without CTD.

I'm confused at how this is "abandonware"... it came out in August. I go to their website, and there are dev posts for Sept through December, a Halloween update, an update in December, and another dev post in February. I don't know the history that makes the devs "assholes" to you, but it certainly doesn't seem like abandonware.

Ill have to try it again, wasn't impressed when it was first released (or EA?). Has very positive reviews.

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Apr 7, 2018, 15:11 Retired

Police abusing mobile extraction tools to conduct 'digital stop and search', warns Privacy International.

Yawn. We get warrants. And it isn't for low level crimes, so I have no idea wtf they are doing over the pond....

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Apr 5, 2018, 07:37 Retired

Everytime a Facebook article comes out that is supposed to shock us, I just shrug as I assumed it was already the case and not really a surprise....as anyone who has posted a photo that is 20 years old and it auto tagged everyone in a picture......  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 4, 2018, 06:02 Retired

IT Is both parties. If this is what the ACLU thinks they should spend their time on, they arent going to have tome for anything else.

And they are going to have a hell of a fight going after Twitter for shuttering legitimate Conservative accounts.

Going to get nasty.

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
4. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Apr 3, 2018, 03:45 Retired

Facebook kept copies of videos you deleted.

duh

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Mar 31, 2018, 18:00 Retired

And buy any of those 3 games and get a Steam Link for $1.00  

News Comments > Sea of Thieves Selling Like Bandits
21. Re: Sea of Thieves Selling Like Bandits Mar 29, 2018, 13:44 Retired

HorrorScope wrote on Mar 29, 2018, 13:20:
Arithon wrote on Mar 29, 2018, 08:25:
My son bought this game last night and just getting it installed was the most annoying and ridiculous tech support job I've ever undertaken in a 30 year career in IT.
Downloading took far longer than it should have (slow connection their end) then the install failed. Repeatedly. All it said was "install failed: Error 0x80070005". the error reporting dialogue was useless as it always hung with an hourglass and gave zero information on how to resolve the problem. I had to Google the error code and after trawling through the many rage-posts about this problem, I finally found some clues to the cause.
The solution (from a 3rd party forum) was to manually delete files from a hidden user folder THEN IMMEDIATELY REBOOT (first time this failed because we didn't reboot). Then the game loaded. WTF is a commercial game store doing running like this? It's not a .99p app, it's a £50 game!!

I'm still in therapy over Games for Windows Live and directed by Dr's at this time to stay away from their store, their words "MS will fuck it up again, we all know it".

They are trying to perfect DRM to the point it is a ass pain on too many users end. Classic case of the buyer gets the pain.

At least Steam fixed the Dead Rising games! Lost my saves though.

News Comments > Sea of Thieves Selling Like Bandits
17. Re: Sea of Thieves Selling Like Bandits Mar 29, 2018, 08:36 Retired

I don't see the allure. There are other better sailing games. Is it because it is simple? Seems to simple. Not much to do.....lacks content for $60!!!!!  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
5. Re: Evening Interviews Mar 22, 2018, 00:32 Retired

According to Steam Stats website, 63% of their client base is the Chinese language.  

News Comments > GTA Online: Southern San Andreas Super Sport Series
1. Re: GTA Online: Southern San Andreas Super Sport Series Mar 20, 2018, 18:24 Retired

I am disappointed that I didn't get into this game like I thought I would. All of the problems that plagued it just pushed me away. I would pay for more SP content.  

20946 Comments. 1048 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo