Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for B

Real Name B   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Retired
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 20747 (Jedi)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 28, 2016, 11:48 Retired

Been messing around with both Skyrim versions. The new one looks great, but I am unable to use about 20 really great mods that I enjoy in the Vanilla version. I have plenty of other things to play, so I guess I will once again wait to play the game.....

Biggest thing I noticed is the draw distance with great detail is pretty amazing.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 27, 2016, 16:10 Retired

Noteworthy.

HA!

News Comments > Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Specs
2. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Specs Oct 26, 2016, 21:51 Retired

Tyrric wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 21:32:
70 gigs? For a shooter?

Is a bit confusing, considering their last few iterations had washed out colors, tiny maps, and terrible textures....oh but the sounds and hats!

News Comments > Skyrim Special Edition Preloads
33. Re: Skyrim Special Edition Preloads Oct 26, 2016, 19:23 Retired

nin wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 18:04:
christheshitter wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 16:03:
Tipsy McStagger wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 13:03:
sauron wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 08:56:
I have about 150 hours logged, and may load this up for a reroll. I usually go archery, summoning, enchanting, sneaking.

Then again, I'm also trying to finish Witcher 3, and just started Enderal...

one does not simply finish witcher 3....

No of course. It's because it has shitty combat mechanics and the difficulty of the game is made for pre-pubertal teens which are the only ones bragging about this junk of a game still.

2/10, "sad"...

Stop quoting blocked trolls....

"shitty combat mechanics" have been described by trolls as "I can't mash buttons rawr!". and "what do you mean I need to block, use sign, dodge, and roll? WTF!? MASH BUTTONNNNSSSS!"

Idiots.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 26, 2016, 11:42 Retired

Because the don't.

Issues with the Y key as well?

Best keyboard I ever had was a Packard Bell 5130. Could press all the keys at once and they would all register. Most keyboards would only do 2-3 characters then ignore the rest of the inputs.

It also had that wonderful mechanical klak, would drive MrGrosser nuts when we had dual command posts.

My current Saitek kb ignores all key presses after 6 at once.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 26, 2016, 10:33 Retired

According to several reports in local media, police have visited hundreds of homes across the country, seizing hundreds of computers alleged to have been involved in the sharing of a comedy movie titled “Screwed“.

They pick the most odd movies don't they? Article also says they aren't normal users, they are heavy distributors.

Arresting people and confiscating their property simply on an allegation? That's fucking fascism right there.

No it isn't. They aren't "simply an allegation". I don't know how it works there, but here in the US, an IP can be traced to a physical location which a judge will give you a warrant for.

Not saying I agree with it, but misinformation is rampant and leads to rage.

21. Re: Skyrim Special Edition Preloads Oct 26, 2016, 09:41 Retired

nin wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 09:02:
sauron wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 08:56:
I have about 150 hours logged, and may load this up for a reroll. I usually go archery, summoning, enchanting, sneaking.

Then again, I'm also trying to finish Witcher 3, and just started Enderal...

I think that's about where I ended up, and I finished before all the DLC, so I'm looking forward to finding "new" content.

I went straight mage last time, and while I still plan to cast, I'd like to get more into archery and the thieves guild, too.

Noticed my preload was running this morning, wish I could somehow FF to Friday evening right now...

Also it's khajiit time!

Im all sword and board with light enchanting for fun. I quit playing some time ago as I accidentally got bit by a vampire (didn't know) and then became hostile to everyone.....bah. Gotta get that removed to continue playing.

10. Re: Skyrim Special Edition Preloads Oct 26, 2016, 03:43 Retired

Glad it is a separate installation. If I am not happy with it, I can continue on my original with all of my mods.  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Released
43. Re: Battlefield 1 Released Oct 21, 2016, 23:49 Retired

Gaming has turned to Gouging. I am out.  

20. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 20, 2016, 22:55 Retired

jdreyer wrote on Oct 20, 2016, 14:49:
nin wrote on Oct 20, 2016, 11:04:
Retired wrote on Oct 20, 2016, 10:58:
WHA! Did I miss something this week?

Nintendo Switch!? In the video they are playing SKYRIM!

Fucking portable Skyrim is a borderline system seller. Now if we could just get another F-Zero...

Just out of curiosity, where would you take your 6" screen and go play Skyrim?

Everywhere. I bring my vita everywhere and the wife drives. It is awesome. Binding of Isaac is a great portable game and damn near the only thing I play on it. Free games have been crap for some time now on PSN.

19. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 20, 2016, 22:53 Retired

nin wrote on Oct 20, 2016, 14:41:
I'm all digital any more.

Bad idea. My digital copy of RDR on ps3 (hopefully they fixed it) loads 20% faster than my xbawx copy on average.

They even said the digital version was slower than the disc version. They f'd me, won't be doing that again.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 20, 2016, 11:00 Retired

Samsung Has Video Of GTA Mod Taken Down.

HUH-LARIOUS!

4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 20, 2016, 10:58 Retired

WHA! Did I miss something this week?

Nintendo Switch!? In the video they are playing SKYRIM!

News Comments > Watch Dogs 2 PC Delay; Specs
26. Re: Watch Dogs 2 PC Delay; Specs Oct 19, 2016, 22:54 Retired

nin wrote on Oct 19, 2016, 08:59:
Funluvncriminl wrote on Oct 19, 2016, 08:55:
The driving mechanics were totally redone by the team that made Driver game.It will be much better than the first game.

That was my #1 gripe with the game, so that's good to hear...

Depends which Driver game......some of them were terrible....

News Comments > Watch Dogs 2 PC Delay; Specs
25. Re: Watch Dogs 2 PC Delay; Specs Oct 19, 2016, 22:54 Retired

Gives me time to finish the first one....  

News Comments > Another Wolfenstein Sequel Hint
5. Re: Another Wolfenstein Sequel Hint Oct 19, 2016, 22:08 Retired

oooo reminded me I have to continue my playthrough. (Neck deep Mafia 3 right now.....not very good though)  

News Comments > More Red Dead Redemption Teasing?
46. Re: More Red Dead Redemption Teasing? Oct 19, 2016, 19:41 Retired

Creston wrote on Oct 18, 2016, 12:39:
Retired wrote on Oct 18, 2016, 07:59:
AH MAN SPOILER ALERT!

/JOKES

I had actually put it in secret text first, but then I was like "This game is like 900 years old. Fuck it."

(I have secret text under it. )

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles
62. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles Oct 19, 2016, 19:39 Retired

Creston wrote on Oct 19, 2016, 10:34:
Retired wrote on Oct 18, 2016, 20:13:
Was hoping for a story rich RDR2

Why do you automatically assume it won't be?

Sorry, went code black and then into a fit of rage when I focused on the line that said "Red Dead Online"......If it is more of the same from RDR, I am all in. Not interested at all in the online.

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles
61. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles Oct 19, 2016, 19:31 Retired

Wow. Pre orders already up!  

20. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 19, 2016, 18:57 Retired

Pigeon wrote on Oct 19, 2016, 18:12:
BobBob wrote on Oct 19, 2016, 17:06:
What are your predictions on what will transpire in tonight's presidential debate?

Trump will continue to be a walking case study on psychological projection, say things that are blatantly false, and be extremely offensive to women and minorities while saying nobody has done more for them than he has... tremendous.

Hillary will be as charming and relatable as a parking meter. She'll trot out the story of some poor schmuck as the reason we need XYandZ and if we're lucky she'll try out a clever new one liner to describe trump's policies. She'll acknowledge she made a mistake with the emails, while completely avoiding intent of such questions. Mostly she'll just let Trump blow holes in his own campaign.

So I think it'll pretty much go like the last two.

Assuming the FBI will come knocking I will start by saying this is a joke -

Throughout history, better people have been assassinated.......

I am dumbfounded why people even watch the debates. They don't matter. The future is scary. When you have the members of the government agency that is in charge of protecting an elected official coming out and saying candidate xyz is a danger to Americans......nothing more really needs to be said.

I wasn't a fan of Obama, but he is eloquent and gives the facade of giving a shit. Neither of these two give a shit about anyone but themselves, and will do nothing to progress anything other than greed and control.

Someone let me know if they talk about the FED and the planned interest rate hike in December that is going to absolutely KILL housing. People already aren't buying houses and are flooding the apartment market. They are going to destroy any perceived "growth" this country has had in the last 24 months. (also the data is coming out that Millennials don't want to have kids/family or have any interest in owning a home, etc.)

Or maybe they should talk about China and their influx of illegal metals into the market.

Maybe they should talk about ANYTHING other than bullshit one line gotchas or catch phrases that have nothing to do about how to help with any of our current socioeconomic issues.

Maybe speak to the fact we are at "full employment" yet record numbers of people aren't in the work force and are draining the ability of social services to keep up? (Employment numbers don't include those that are disenfranchised or those that have STOPPED looking for work). Including the (for lack of a better term) DRAIN the millions of baby boomers that are on the fence to retire or not and continue to stay in the workplace so they can afford their own or a spouses medical expenses.

I could probably come up with 20 more items that are drastically more important than the bullshit they have been discussing.

20747 Comments. 1038 pages. Viewing page 27.
< Newer [ 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo