Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for B

Real Name B   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Retired
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 20769 (Jedi)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
27. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 5, 2017, 22:35 Retired

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand now the Falcons Fans know how us Vikes fans feel! OMG what a game. One of the best competitive games for the SB in a long time. Say what you will, but Brady and company are the best of the best. Hands down, the greatest.

/got a little dusty in here after the game with that Hyundai commercial. wow.

(Glad the Pats won, the dirty birds are a cheap and dirty team and it bit them in the ass on those interference calls. They have taken a lot of teams out with their cheap ass antics, and I am glad to see them fall)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

19. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 5, 2017, 21:07 Retired

Now the Pats fans know what it is like to be a Vikings fan. All those dropped passes, missed FG, terrible defense for no reason - yup, looks like the Vikings.  

14. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 5, 2017, 19:02 Retired

jdreyer wrote on Feb 5, 2017, 18:10:
Soooooo,

Pats 28, Falcons 24?

I thought blowout one way or the other - but a pretty slow start.

News Comments > Conan Exiles Banishes Servers
15. Re: Conan Exiles Banishes Servers Feb 5, 2017, 17:49 Retired

Checked in for the dick jokes. I am pleased.  

23. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 3, 2017, 18:56 Retired

osage no onna wrote on Feb 3, 2017, 06:42:
Report finds chemicals in one-third of fast food packaging

I for one find this very worrisome. Two thirds of fast food packaging is apparently made of magic and no one's talking about this? Did Big Chemical silence Food Babe or what?

Well, to be honest, if you are eating fast food, the last thing you care about is your health.

18. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 3, 2017, 15:28 Retired

I look forward to tomorrow's post....

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend
8. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Feb 3, 2017, 01:50 Retired

Slick wrote on Feb 3, 2017, 01:22:
blah wrote on Feb 3, 2017, 00:21:
That game is the best out of any of the current competitive shooters and may be one of the best of all time.

Trump voter?

too soon?

I still think BF2 holds the title for "best competitive shooter" after playing in leagues for the game. Played in several other games competitively, and it was by far the best.

18. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 3, 2017, 01:30 Retired

I look forward to tomorrow's post....  

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend
1. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Feb 2, 2017, 21:06 Retired

They did this on a BETA weekend for Wildlands!? Do their divisions talk to each other?  

News Comments > For Honor Open Beta Next Month
2. Re: For Honor Open Beta Next Month Feb 1, 2017, 07:40 Retired

The Half Elf wrote on Feb 1, 2017, 01:55:
Novel idea, just didn't click for me.

Same. Won most matches by just running to the points and recapping before they could get there, then running to the next. I rarely had to battle anyone, and when they would get close I just shove em off the ledge.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind Announced
9. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind Announced Feb 1, 2017, 07:39 Retired

Seems pretty steep. A full price item for an addon?  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 30, 2017, 19:47 Retired

The Tony Hawk games early on were a blast to play. Didnt really get into the skate games.  

54. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 30, 2017, 11:33 Retired

Quboid wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 11:31:
Retired, descender is referring to what you're parroting and your attitude, not directly what you said. I know it's terrible that everyone calls people like you racist but look at your fucking country. What the fuck are you idiots doing? If you're not condemning this, you deserve all the hurtful names you get.

Being descended from immigrants clearly doesn't stop people having a problem with immigrants.

I was attacked for merely pointing out how ridiculous the hypocrisy is. Believe me, I want nothing more than to break the 2 party system, but there is to much money involved. Won't happen in my lifetime.

52. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 30, 2017, 11:29 Retired

descender wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 11:26:
And now my experiences don't matter? You are a treat.

No, I simply don't care why you don't like immigration, because it has nothing to do with this conversation. Your personal experiences policing immigrants have nothing to do with facts about how the refugee program actually works or the details behind the immigration and visa bans.

If I wanted to know how muslim immigrants feel or how they are assimilating after the fact... I still wouldn't ask you. I'd ask a DHS employee that actually deals with refugees and not just people they assume are refugees because they look and speak funny.

Nothing in your post is even remotely anything I said, nor is it proper to make any of the ridiculous assumptions about me that you are. You are a terrible person, and I am embarrassed for you if you truly believe what you just posted.

50. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 30, 2017, 11:15 Retired

descender wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 11:10:
I don't care why you don't like immigrants, that is an opinion you can keep to yourself.

And now my experiences don't matter? You are a treat.

Who said I don't like immigrants? I was born here but my family hails from across the pond. Wow dude, you have issues, as you constantly try and speak for people and it being very obvious here as you over and over cut up posts, cherry pick, then INSERT something as it was said when I never did. Talk about MAKING SHIT UP! Conversation over.

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Jan 30, 2017, 11:14 Retired

nin wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 09:26:
Acleacius wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 09:22:
Half those movie ideas have to be a joke, Asteroids and Rampage?

I mean, they've already done a battleship movie, so the bar hasn't so much as been set low, but just laid on the floor, and begged for people to step over.

Technicaly we could cover Asteroids and Rampage with movies already made just not the actual name right?

Lets see.....Cloverfield and......any of these? heheheheh

As I scrolled through it I thought it was a made up list of someone who was bored.....as the majority are TBA.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 30, 2017, 11:09 Retired

Prefer Ms. Pac. Man with the speed update, but there are mods out there (game board broke on our cocktail table, we had 100+ versions), and was out at Up Down, the adult arcade here in MPLS, and busted a nice score of 203k on my 3rd try. Not bad for a public machine.  

47. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 30, 2017, 11:03 Retired

descender wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 10:56:
Please provide a white list of websites to use as sources and I will gladly pull the same information. Let me guess, Huff Po.

The sources don't matter if you don't ever actually check to see if what the source is saying is accurate.

TO Verno's point, go look at the NUMBER of people that came here just last year. There is NO WAY they had an opportunity to check them.

This is just flat out fucking wrong. You can't possibly be more wrong. My previous post shows you the exact numbers and how meaningless they are to the overall population.

It takes over a year and a half MINIMUM to get through the entire process and it involves every security agency in the country. This isn't political, this isn't up for debate, this is a fact. Go read some interviews from people who have actually gone through the process and stop listening to your right-wing fear-mongerers feeding you this insanity about them "sneaking in terrorists" through the refugee program.

If they wanted to sneak terrorists into the US the refugee resettlement program is the absolute last way they would do it. Why would anyone bother going through a years-long process when they could simply come in with visas from other countries like the 9/11 attackers did?

Please keep attacking me and speaking about "my life experience" like you have a fucking clue who I am. Being a cop doesn't make you a special snowflake so stop acting like you're afraid you are going to melt every time someone questions you.

Who is attacking WHO!? Never said I was a snowflake, but I guarantee I have access to, experience with, contact with, and direct knowledge with no less than thousands of immigrants from several communities to, what, your online articles you read?

You can question me all you want, but again, as to your own comments, because I am not of the like minded hive you come from, my views don't matter right?

Again, this all started when I said it was ridiculous, and you continue to prove my point with your foaming at the mouth.

Are you Zeph? Making sense now joined about the time he "disappeared".

44. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 30, 2017, 10:49 Retired

descender wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 10:46:
We have different views

Yeah, you believe rightwing troll websites and conflate completely different exective orders. And I... don't?

I'm not shouting you down, you are providing bullshit sources and completely misunderstanding how these orders are different... and you are being called out on it. Do better... or maybe don't bother to post half-informed nonsense.

Please provide a white list of websites to use as sources and I will gladly pull the same information. Let me guess, Huff Po.

I understand the orders aren't exact, but this shit isn't apples and oranges! So to have it justified in your head what Obama did you try to make it look like night and day - when it isn't.

41. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 30, 2017, 10:42 Retired

descender wrote on Jan 30, 2017, 10:39:
Your act is getting old. You do this same thing pretty much any time you are challenged on your bullshit.

Challenged? We have different views, yet since mine is different you call it bullshit. My act? You are a constant troll , as you put it, "shouting down" the other side as it isn't worth listening to. All I have done is mention how ridiculous this is and you prove my point.

Keep editing though....

TO Verno's point, go look at the NUMBER of people that came here just last year. There is NO WAY they had an opportunity to check them. I won't even get into what we deal with on a local level as I will be called everything under the sun for sharing life experience, something someone like descender lacks.

20769 Comments. 1039 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo