Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for B

Real Name B   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Retired
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 20170 (Jedi)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Mar 2, 2016, 21:59 Retired

Would prefer they added the games I own to my inventory.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Division Launch Day Plans
2. Re: The Division Launch Day Plans Mar 2, 2016, 21:57 Retired

Huge sales of 35% and more all around the place. Must not be selling well.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 1, 2016, 17:34 Retired

Man, took a huge hit on the market over the past 45 days, to the tune of 25%. Almost back to even, had a large gain today, almost 3%!

Anyway. Was in San Diego for the last week. Had a blast at MrGrosser's wedding. Had never been to SD, but wow....seriously questioning why I live in MN....all of my minor respiratory ailments went away and my skin quit doing the winter freakout.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 23, 2016, 08:10 Retired

US banks to test ATMs which accept your smartphone instead of cards. Thanks Slashdot via Ant.

They cant even protect their current customer base, and they are almost impossible to work with when investigating a fraudulent use of their customer's cards or skimmed cards. Yea, this will end well!

22. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 20, 2016, 15:26 Retired

And interesting that you hate Cam and the entire NBA. Wonder what those players have in common...

Lack of respect for the game that puts money in their pocket.

I much prefer college hoops. Teamwork and defense, but what would I know, only played 11 years, all year around.

This comment was edited on Feb 20, 2016, 16:28.

19. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 20, 2016, 03:39 Retired

Been thinking about the Super Bowl (didn't get to watch, was working) but I am so happy Cam lost. He showed his true colors. I love it when cry babies lose. As I have stated many times, he is a child (throws himself on the ground), and really needs a pro to pull him aside and tell him to grow the F up.

I am glad the better team and man won. I can applaud the win when it is deserved by CHAMPIONS, not by whiny little bitches that have zero respect for the game, thinking they are above the game itself. (It is why I quit being an NBA fan right around 2000 or so.)

I hope Cam never gets another chance.

Before the game, an interview with Payton, he was asked what he will want as his legacy. He said, "I hope I have the respect of my teammates" that was it. Not "I am better than everyone because no one is like me" Cam Newton. It was, that he hoped after his career was over, HIS TEAM respected what he had done. HIS TEAM. A dying breed of a man right there. Playing the game for the right reasons and respects the game more than anyone else in the league. The Sheriff will be missed.

News Comments > Fallout 4 D.I.C.E. GotY
35. Re: Fallout 4 D.I.C.E. GotY Feb 20, 2016, 03:36 Retired

Saved last night, played about 20 hours in two days having a blast, hardly moved the story forward, but did get the Castle and do some side quests I had the inventory for already.

Glad I saved when I did....I have to help a settlement, but there are like 12+ super mutants at this location of like 4 people with rags and pipe pistols. Damn. I fast travel and land on top of 3 of em.

Going to pop a ton of pills and booze and see if I can melee the shit outta these guys......

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops III Awakening Next Month
2. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Awakening Next Month Feb 19, 2016, 18:54 Retired

ColoradoHoudini wrote on Feb 19, 2016, 18:31:
I would love to see another larger scale CoD.. 32 vs 32, etc. This 8 v 8 stuff or whatever it is, feels small and cramped in these arena maps

6 v 6. heh. Unless you play the large mode, which no one plays.

News Comments > Fallout 4 D.I.C.E. GotY
31. Re: Fallout 4 D.I.C.E. GotY Feb 19, 2016, 18:51 Retired

*Cue Descender coming in and telling us Fallout 4 isn't game of the year cause it has a building component....

I am a supporter of the W3 GotY. The story telling it better, it looks better, the world supports the experience, it is beautiful, and it is fun and challenging.

**Cue Descender a 2nd time telling me why I am wrong on every accord.

News Comments > Fallout 4 DLC Plans; Season Pass Price Jump
71. Re: Fallout 4 DLC Plans; Season Pass Price Jump Feb 19, 2016, 18:22 Retired

descender wrote on Feb 19, 2016, 15:02:
I don't know what you are trying to accomplish here, but maybe you should go back and read them.

The entire settlement mechanic is completely isolated from the rest of the game. Yes, it has a quest... that has nothing to do with the rest of the game. And it's tied to a faction choice so half of the people playing won't even be able to complete the final settlement mission. And the reward for that quest is... another pointless settlement! Great!

When you actually play the game enough to understand all of that, you let me know.

So a mechanic THAT YOU DON'T LIKE is ruining the game for everyone? Is there a reason you care so much HOW people play an OPEN WORLD game?

Sorry, I am having a hard time understanding your point of view......but then again it has been that way for a long time.

69. Re: Fallout 4 DLC Plans; Season Pass Price Jump Feb 19, 2016, 14:38 Retired

descender wrote on Feb 19, 2016, 10:12:
I am well aware of the 1 quest line that involves capturing 8 settlements to get... another settlement.

Why are you so frequently telling other people that they haven't "played the game"? You don't identify that as well as you think you do.

Do you forget everything you ever type within minutes? Go back and read your posts......

67. Re: Fallout 4 DLC Plans; Season Pass Price Jump Feb 19, 2016, 03:58 Retired

descender wrote on Feb 18, 2016, 12:29:
As a franchise Fallout is heading in the exact opposite direction from the original games and isn't remotely entertaining in the same ways anymore. If you asked people to make a list of the things in FO3/FO3NV that they would have expected to be improved upon in FO4... better gunplay is the only thing FO4 actually crossed off the list. A half-realized and base-building mod and less role-playing options were probably not on too many of those lists.

The single feature people are spending the most time on (base-building) is also utterly pointless in respects to the rest of the game. It is quite literally an unashamed time-sink. Hopefully when "Fallout 4: Different But Better City Edition" comes out they will actually make some part of the settlements meaningful to the completion of the game.

You haven't played the game more than 10 hours if you believe that.

64. Re: Fallout 4 DLC Plans; Season Pass Price Jump Feb 18, 2016, 11:01 Retired

Verno wrote on Feb 17, 2016, 14:19:
OK, that's a phrase I never want to hear associated with Fallout. Or Elder Scrolls.

The combat in those games was jank by comparison, take off your nostalgia goggles. FO4 makes significant improvements in those areas while still retaining all of the relevant RPG bits.

An actual complaint is the mediocre implementation for PC choices. The voiced dialogue is probably to blame.

I don't think the game is GoTY material, but it is very good. I tink what they did with combat is if you want to play old school VATS, you can. if you want to run and gun, you kinda can and can get away with it with a good weapon.

Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should play the whole game that way and then complain that you can't play it a certain way when it is obvious your preferred way is available, more difficult, and you refuse to play it that way (which is a lot of what I see in here).

The game give playable options. I am 34+ hours into the game and just got the base back. I ran to the damn thing because all of the other stuff I could do I am very under powered to do. It was difficult just to get there and used a power armour to do so.

When I look at my friends lists of playtime, I see only 9 people have less time than I do. Seriously. I am a few hours behind a couple people, and the rest of the 60 that play the game are in HUNDREDS of hours.

That tells me the game is amazing, not some trolls who haven't played the game on Bluesnews.

This comment was edited on Feb 18, 2016, 11:07.

63. Re: Fallout 4 DLC Plans; Season Pass Price Jump Feb 18, 2016, 10:56 Retired

Yifes wrote on Feb 17, 2016, 13:07:
ItBurn wrote on Feb 17, 2016, 12:54:
What? The only thing in this list that Fallout 4 doesn't excel in is the progression system. It's as bad as the Witcher's. But, for previous Bethesda games, I'd give you "combat and movement", but no way I'm giving you "boring exploration". The progression system is only bad since Oblivion. It was good in all previous elder scrolls.

Also using Skyrim as an example (it was the most recent game I've played, and the one I remember the most). While the world was beautiful, the characters are bland and souless, the story forgettable. It didn't feel like exploring a real world; it felt like exploring a superficially pretty but ultimately shallow facade. The shitty combat and lack of challenge made killing monsters boring (after you kill a dragon for the 3rd time, it loses all appeal), so there's no point exploring for the challenge.

Again, it's fun for the first ~10 hours or so, but ultimately a shallow and forgettable experience.

You are wrong.

News Comments > Tom Clancy's The Division Open Beta Trailer
20. Re: Tom Clancy's The Division Open Beta Trailer Feb 18, 2016, 10:34 Retired

Whole lotta derp going on in here!

Wasn't impressed with the BETA. Enjoyed it until the Dark Zone. The cheating is very rampant and obvious. I don't expect that to change so it will be a no buy for me.

News Comments > SEGA Freebies
9. Re: SEGA Freebies Feb 16, 2016, 22:19 Retired

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Feb 16, 2016, 21:20:
Hrm tried to add that in Steam, doesn't seem to work correctly for the Sega Classics pack, can't even go to that page.

Is Streets of Rage 2 actually in there somewhere? If so, YES! If not, meh. I can't even guess how many hours I put into SoR2, Road Rash, and maybe 2-3 other games on Genesis. Unfortunately EA owns some of those.

Go look on Amazon, all packs are listed.

I am finding that new Road Rash game that those guys made is really fun. Road Redemption.

News Comments > SEGA Freebies
6. Re: SEGA Freebies Feb 16, 2016, 19:33 Retired

hoolaparara wrote on Feb 16, 2016, 19:19:
So the Sega classics thing is just an emulator?

I was trying to work out what you got. Hell Yeah and Jet Set Radio appear as items in the game list. I could not find golden axe but there is a Sega genesis & mega drive classic items which I thought might be the Sega Classics.. but it only contained golden axe.

So it seems like Sega Classics is a non item.;

Yea and can be run outside of steam. I linked the roms from Amazon into the Steam folder, and although the games don't show in Steam, if you open the Sega "game" then it lists them all in there.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 16, 2016, 19:32 Retired

ahahahahah

How to tell if you believe in Bullsh*t. NSFW.

Go back to start, and by start I mean Kindergarten! hahahahahha

16. Re: Fallout 4 DLC Plans; Season Pass Price Jump Feb 16, 2016, 19:25 Retired

Still taking orders......Got mine for 24$. Would have been ok at full price anyway. Can't wait to dive back into the game.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack
8. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack Feb 16, 2016, 19:11 Retired

Access to mod tools or modded content (once released)
Access to unranked server browser (once released)

Those 2 things will NEVER happen.

20170 Comments. 1009 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo