Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for B

Real Name B   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Retired
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 20648 (Jedi)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
29. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 14, 2017, 23:59 Retired

Add me.

/edit. Sry for short note. Hellabusy holiday night.

This comment was edited on Apr 15, 2017, 01:24.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Quake Champions Clutch Trailer
8. Re: Quake Champions Clutch Trailer Apr 14, 2017, 09:55 Retired

Looking for players and a key.  

20. Re: Evening Safety Dance Apr 6, 2017, 12:40 Retired

descender wrote on Apr 6, 2017, 12:36:
She absolutely avoided any penalty because of her financial status.

That's... OK... that's a really roundabout way of connecting her to this.

I see a HUGE difference between not being charged with any crime and paying a settlement to avoid admitting to committing a crime and having the charge dismissed. She did the former, he did the latter.

You attacked her credibility first (and Bobbob's) and made no mention of actually agreeing with the message they were delivering. It took 3 follow up posts for you to actually say that. And you still think it's "everyone else". You and Cutter should start a self-help group for people that can't handle the online persona they've created for themselves.

You are the type of person where I could agree with you, actually probably quote and say "Yes, descender, I agree with you" and you would fight me about it.

And you are basing my online persona on what? A handful of posts you don't like? You don't know a thing about me.

18. Re: Evening Safety Dance Apr 6, 2017, 12:35 Retired

BobBob wrote on Apr 6, 2017, 12:31:
Popcorn

Good idea, as I am surprised it has taken this long for someone to froth at the mouth and respond with the word "Trump" after the use of credibility. Assumptions galore.

READY GO!

You nerds and trolls enjoy. I am on my 4th 12 hour shift later. Sleep for me.

16. Re: Evening Safety Dance Apr 6, 2017, 12:28 Retired

descender wrote on Apr 6, 2017, 12:17:
Do you know anything about her? Considering that is EXACTLY what she did? Done with you.

I do, actually. I'm probably more aware of it than you are considering your penchant for doing zero research on anything and constantly repeating TV talking points. Since she didn't sexually harass anyone and she didn't pay a settlement to avoid any jail time... no.. her scandal is exactly NOTHING like O'Reilly. Nothing at all.

What does that have to do with this video and her message about O'Reilly? Can't she both be a corrupt lying asshole and... right about O'Reilly?

"done with you"
Oh for fucks sake, would you grow up?

Go back to post 8 - which I responded to:

"who avoided criminal penalties just because he is rich?"

She absolutely avoided any penalty because of her financial status.

I never said I disagreed with anything she said you fucking tools. I am saying your medium for getting your message across is fucking terrible! Which I damn near explicitly say! You like others here think message is greater than credibility. Not sure how that works, doesn't fly for me.

Your love of hate towards me is astounding.

(Please enjoy post as I am sure it will be deleted by those who have hurt feelings)

15. Re: Evening Safety Dance Apr 6, 2017, 12:26 Retired

RedEye9 wrote on Apr 6, 2017, 12:20:
descender wrote on Apr 6, 2017, 12:12:
No?

Do you think that she is wrong about what she said in the video he linked, that O'Reilly belongs in jail and rich people shouldn't be able to pay off jail time... or did you not even listen to it?

@retired tries so hard to make sense of all this and fails hard every time.

Every time I post I can count on you and your cronie trolls (about 5 of you) to attack on sight regardless of post/content.

11. Re: Evening Safety Dance Apr 6, 2017, 12:13 Retired

descender wrote on Apr 6, 2017, 12:12:
No.

Do you think that she is wrong about what she said in the video he linked, that O'Reilly belongs in jail and rich people shouldn't be able to pay off jail time... or did you not even listen to it?

Do you know anything about her? Considering that is EXACTLY what she did? Done with you.

8. Re: Evening Safety Dance Apr 6, 2017, 12:09 Retired

descender wrote on Apr 6, 2017, 12:07:
Remember when Republicans spent years trying to discredit CREW as a liberal/left-wing attack dog? Funny how the tune always changes to fit your agenda. Are they trustworthy now? :p You don't seem to have any problem eating and repeating talking points from any other blatantly corrupt politicians.

I don't care for Waters either... but what exactly are you defending here? O'Reilly's right to be a scumbag who avoided criminal penalties just because he is rich?

The message she is delivering isn't wrong just because you dislike her. Discrediting the messenger is a sad tactic to avoid the message.

Would you feel better if I linked to the actual investigation?

Some neat assumptions you are once again making. All I did was point out what a joke she is in making those statements and someone here cheer leading her. Enjoy.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 6, 2017, 12:06 Retired

BobBob wrote on Apr 6, 2017, 12:01:
Tu quoque

It is actually hypocrisy.

Oh that is right, you live in Cali. Oh god, please don't tell us you actually VOTED FOR HER!

3. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 6, 2017, 11:46 Retired

BobBob wrote on Apr 6, 2017, 11:31:
She tells it like it is - on a variety of related topics. Thumbsup

ORLY?

I took 30 seconds to research her - that is all it took to realize it isn't someone I would associate with in regards to their feelings and ideals on how the world works, nor a compass for morality. In that video you linked she talks about lack of trust and lying.....huh....

When Barney Frank tells you NOT to do something and you still push forward........

She is the definition of everything that is wrong with "the system".

Did you just blindly copy and paste that from somewhere else or do you actually know anything about her?

This comment was edited on Apr 6, 2017, 12:01.

18. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 8, 2017, 20:35 Retired

Creston wrote on Mar 8, 2017, 20:24:
Hey Blue,

Can you see if you can email nin? He didn't set up the ability to email him through his user id. He's been gone for quite a while now...

He was last on steam 1 day ago but hasn't played games for a long time.

He mostly uses consoles now.
"Last seen: GTA IV (Xbox 360) 1 day ago"

News Comments > Steam Top 10
10. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 6, 2017, 16:13 Retired

I will say that H1Z1 KotK will be dominated by PlayerUnknown Battleground in about 2 weeks. The game is amazing and so many steps beyong what H1Z1 is and has done. BETA is so much fun. Probably some of the most fun and most intense gaming I have experienced since competitive BF2.

Graphics, game play, physics, weapons, vehicles, terrain, etc etc etc. Everything about it is 10x better.

Even more so, Escape From Tarkov looks even better than PUBG! They are finally figuring out this survival thing.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
8. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 5, 2017, 23:04 Retired

jdreyer wrote on Mar 5, 2017, 20:45:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Mar 5, 2017, 12:21:
Anybody on here get Blackwake? That game looks pretty fun, albeit a bit limited, long term.

Blackwake seems a lot like Guns of Icarus.

Buddies playing Blackwake say it is pretty good. Must use teamwork.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
14. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 4, 2017, 12:09 Retired

My political utopia:

Get rid of the 2 parties
Outlaw lobbyists
Get big business and money out of politics
Term senators and congressman (also state level)
Get rid of Super PACS (can't believe these are legal)
Rid waste, "pork barrel" spending, and rider bills, also duplicity in services

That would be a huge start, that would usher in a lot of positive change. I can't believe we spend as much as we do in big G. Being a politician has turned into a gold mine. They have lost sight of what is truly right for their constituents and line their pockets with money and their friend's businesses with open ended open checkbook contracts.

How some of the above things have occurred, especially in respects to $, is beyond me. Looking into it, not sure how it isn't illegal. Lobbyists are writing laws.

Anyway. We are a long way from this. Sucks. This term will be nothing but witch hunting and fighting, I don't know that either party has the ability to do the right thing anytime soon.

Would still love to see a President that removes big G from our daily lives. Let individual States do their job on laws and daily matters.

13. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 4, 2017, 11:56 Retired

Quboid wrote on Mar 4, 2017, 11:02:
Retired wrote on Mar 4, 2017, 10:49:
Quboid wrote on Mar 4, 2017, 10:45:
Do you honestly think that is "the same events", i.e. comparable to what Trump and his administration are accused of?

Do you think it is OK for any US politician to do what Trump and his administration are accused of?

I don't think it is OK for any of the politicians to do ANYTHING ANY of them are being accused of. The problem with our society is it is "OK" until the other side does it.

Good. I agree, that's very destructive.

Why do you only speak up when it's the Republicans being accused? You have done this before, complained about Democrats who only complain about the other side and it seems blatantly hypocritical when you're doing it to effectively give the Republicans a pass.

Do you think not liking the two-party system means you don't have a side? You don't like the two-party system but you still clearly think one of those parties is worse than the other - just like everyone else.

I think the witch hunting on our current president and giving a pass to the previous is not ok. This website is obviously so pro dems that it needs to be pointed out once in a while there is another side, and both are equally guilty.

I didn't start the thread. I pointed something out from the other side, something people have a hard time looking at....

Again, I don't have a side. But those pretending what is going on is NEW or hasn't been done in the last 8 (or many more) years need a reality check.

This comment was edited on Mar 4, 2017, 12:11.

11. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 4, 2017, 10:49 Retired

Quboid wrote on Mar 4, 2017, 10:45:
Retired wrote on Mar 4, 2017, 10:36:
jdreyer wrote on Mar 3, 2017, 20:17:
SlimRam wrote on Mar 3, 2017, 18:21:
Saboth wrote on Mar 3, 2017, 18:01:
Lock him up!

Republicans' hypocrisy knows no bounds. Half of Trump's administration is using personal email for government business and Trump's using an ancient unsecured phone for communication, while talking about top secret information in public restaurants. Meanwhile Republicans aren't concerned that it seems Trump's entire administration has been in talk with the Russians, while Russia was actively helping him win the election, then after the election, he promised to lift sanctions on them. Hell, that's treason!

#MRGA (Make Russia Great Again)

IOKIYAR (It's okay if you are Republican)

Imagine the same events, but perpetrated by the Democrats. Half the Fox news cast would burst arteries in their temples on air, and the congress would be hold a dozen different impeachment hearings.

Ill just put this right here.....

And some info to go with it.

Do you honestly think that is "the same events", i.e. comparable to what Trump and his administration are accused of?

Do you think it is OK for any US politician to do what Trump and his administration are accused of?

I don't think it is OK for any of the politicians to do ANYTHING ANY of them are being accused of. The problem with our society is it is "OK" until the other side does it.

9. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 4, 2017, 10:36 Retired

jdreyer wrote on Mar 3, 2017, 20:17:
SlimRam wrote on Mar 3, 2017, 18:21:
Saboth wrote on Mar 3, 2017, 18:01:
Lock him up!

Republicans' hypocrisy knows no bounds. Half of Trump's administration is using personal email for government business and Trump's using an ancient unsecured phone for communication, while talking about top secret information in public restaurants. Meanwhile Republicans aren't concerned that it seems Trump's entire administration has been in talk with the Russians, while Russia was actively helping him win the election, then after the election, he promised to lift sanctions on them. Hell, that's treason!

#MRGA (Make Russia Great Again)

IOKIYAR (It's okay if you are Republican)

Imagine the same events, but perpetrated by the Democrats. Half the Fox news cast would burst arteries in their temples on air, and the congress would be hold a dozen different impeachment hearings.

Ill just put this right here.....

And some info to go with it.

And lest ye be reminded that there are scores of Dems that have recently met with the same individual. Including Nancy Pelosi who flat out said she NEVER met with the guy.

The hypocrisy is so thick it is hard to see 5 feet in front of one's self.

Mrs Bill Clinton met with China several times during election.

And do we have to bring up the Mr Bill Clinton and Lynch tarmac talk? Come on.

It happens on both sides.

News Comments > etc., etc.
7. Re: etc., etc. Mar 2, 2017, 20:42 Retired

The Half Elf wrote on Mar 2, 2017, 08:23:
Of course it's going to be multiple planets.... Borderlands 3, with Episodic DLC Planets.

Ill still play the shit out of it. Played BL2 through more than 1x with all toons.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 2, 2017, 20:38 Retired

If I had a huge amount of money, I would have invested at open, dumped at close. Same outcome as FB.

It will crash hard very soon.

News Comments > River City Underground Release
6. Re: River City Underground Release Mar 2, 2017, 20:37 Retired

Beamer wrote on Mar 2, 2017, 11:43:
I'm still waiting on the Super Dodge Ball update, haha.

Oh hell yea!

20648 Comments. 1033 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo