Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for B

Real Name B   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Retired
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 20336 (Jedi)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Maps and Modes Detailed
16. Re: Battlefield 1 Maps and Modes Detailed Sep 21, 2016, 08:08 Retired

Slick wrote on Sep 21, 2016, 07:48:
Anyways, back on track here...

Did anyone else notice that they changed the conquest mode back to kills taking a ticket from the enemy team?

Also they're gimping the armor, and giving support a way to deal with heavy armor.

Sooo basically all the interesting design decisions that I actually enjoyed they're removing.

Just once I'd like to see them actually stick to their guns and release the game THEY designed, not the game designed by the most vocal 1% of users...

I LIKED that vehicles were an actual threat, and that you had to work together as a team to take them down. It was REFRESHING to not have another battlefield where the vehicles weren't just "crawling coffins" or "flying coffins" as my team used to call them...

And The ticket thing, I liked the new system, it made people PTFO, which is getting worse and worse with every wave of players new to the franchise. Oh well, back to everyone running around like chickens with their heads cut off I guess...

But it is a pub game, and just like their Star Wars skin game, no one takes down the walkers - so Rebels always lose. Same way with this BETA. You would get in a tank and go 50-1. That isn't a balanced game.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gears of War 4 NVIDIA Bundles
12. Re: Gears of War 4 NVIDIA Bundles Sep 21, 2016, 00:50 Retired

I am in the market for a 1070, biut the GoW cover system regen health console game isnt really a selling point is it?  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Maps and Modes Detailed
11. Re: Battlefield 1 Maps and Modes Detailed Sep 21, 2016, 00:44 Retired

And only 3 maps will get played....  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 19, 2016, 00:26 Retired

Been to A LOT of Vikings home games, but being at the home opener in a new stadium with a win against the pack! WoW! Refs really tried to give the game away to the pack (nice try Vegas) but damn that was awesome.  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
2. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Sep 18, 2016, 17:33 Retired

Robots will eliminate 6% of all US jobs by 2021, report says. Thanks HARDOCP.

Looks like robotics and engineering is the job of the future (has been for some time) - hope my boy is more interested in maths than I was. When I hit college level I lost all interest.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 18, 2016, 08:23 Retired

Reminder to get in the league for NFL picks. It is set to drop your worst week, so if you missed week 1, you didn't miss anything at all!  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 16, 2016, 19:05 Retired

Quboid wrote on Sep 16, 2016, 15:08:
Retired wrote on Sep 16, 2016, 11:11:
Hackers are already shaping U.S. election coverage with data leaks.

Can't shape it more than the media does!

These aren't different things. The media wants the quick and catchy headline, hackers decide what that headline will be by leaking information accordingly.

The founder of Wikileaks talked about this several years ago, now they release info that helps his favoured candidate. That's creepy as hell.

Not any different than what CNN does....

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Death Star for Season Pass Holders Next Week
3. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Death Star for Season Pass Holders Next Week Sep 16, 2016, 19:02 Retired

Season Pass super over priced, continues to divide player base....  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 16, 2016, 11:11 Retired

Hackers are already shaping U.S. election coverage with data leaks.

Can't shape it more than the media does!

News Comments > Into the Black
10. Re: Into the Black Sep 16, 2016, 01:42 Retired

NKD wrote on Sep 16, 2016, 00:11:
jdreyer wrote on Sep 15, 2016, 22:13:
Soda and sweets and chips should be taxed like tobacco.

Yes, because all the taxes we already pay are used so wisely. Stupid idea. Away with your nanny state bullshit. People can make their own decisions about what they put in their mouth.

Which would be fine if my insurance didn't go up because of them! Make unhealthy people pay more for insurance and I am all on board.

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Sep 15, 2016, 22:31 Retired

jdreyer wrote on Sep 15, 2016, 22:13:
Soda and sweets and chips should be taxed like tobacco.

Agreed.

Milk, meat, taters, grains, worked great for my family for hundreds of years.

What isn't good is all of the PROCESSED items and fast food. The pyramid is fine, as long as you aren't buying processed crap.

Stop being lazy. Stop buying things already made for you or in a box. Closest thing to fast food we eat is Jimmy Johns - and that is rare.

All that being said, some people's chemistry is super f'd up and it is an uphill battle no matter what.

Can't tell you the last time I added sugar or salt to something that I wasn't baking, and even then I usually half it or more.

News Comments > Steam VAC Ban Surge
2. Re: Steam VAC Ban Surge Sep 15, 2016, 19:11 Retired

They only catch the most blatant. They have no desire to actually catch people. How long did those 11,000 play before they banned them?

Games needs to let us control our own servers. MP VS gaming has declined in regards to enjoyment since they took our admin rights away.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
12. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 15, 2016, 18:50 Retired

Everyone is still using their Galaxy Note 7 as Samsung fumbles its global recall.

Be interesting if they are starting on fire just sitting idle, or if a 3rd party charging device is being used to charge it and it starts on fire.....

Can't control what people plug into the phone....

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Free DLC
15. Re: Battlefield 4 Free DLC Sep 15, 2016, 11:31 Retired

Slick wrote on Sep 14, 2016, 21:12:
The Half Elf wrote on Sep 14, 2016, 19:28:
Still waiting on the free Battlefront DLC.

There's been 3 of the big maps (Walker Assault) released for free since launch, bringing the total from 4 to 7. And 5 new infantry maps, bringing the total from 12 to 17 I think?

So the vanilla game has I think 24 total unique maps? And yes, the small maps aren't just a slice of the big ones, at no point in Walker Assault on Hoth do you enter the "Ice Caves" part of the level, the small maps were designed from the ground up for TDM-type stuff. As opposed to BF4 which just took one if their giant conquest maps, and stuck a bunch of shipping containers in a yard at one flag and call it TDM...

ANYWAYS, I recommend the Naval Strike expansion for anyone new to the BF4 DLC, it's "Titan mode" from 2142, where you have to cap missile silos to punch holes in a giant aircraft carrier instead of a floating titan.

The problem is only 3 maps get played.....

46. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 14, 2016, 08:11 Retired

Didn't want an iPhone - have one - hate it.

Will be happy to go back to a Samsung product.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 14, 2016, 08:10 Retired

Warning: iOS 10 is reportedly screwing up people's phones [Update]. Thanks Ant.

This is my shocked face: Smug

Isn't this an article every update?

News Comments > PC Dead Rising Rises
15. Re: PC Dead Rising Rises Sep 14, 2016, 08:08 Retired

Good post V.  

News Comments > PC Dead Rising Rises
13. Re: PC Dead Rising Rises Sep 14, 2016, 07:59 Retired

nin wrote on Sep 13, 2016, 21:04:
MacLeod wrote on Sep 13, 2016, 20:53:
I remember wanting to play this game, but I have a thing against strict time limits in games. Completely switches me from interested to not interested.

From what I remember playing of the first one, as well as cheating like a mofo to finish OTR...you're designed to fail. Many many times...

I still don't know how you finish OTR w/o using a trainer...

This first one on xbox I think I did darn near everything except save everyone....or was it DR2? I dunno. It was the part where you had to drop ALL weapons and save the Army guys, I kept dying at that part.....I think it is DR2.

DR1 was HARD. Once you figure out the smoothies though, you can time them to pick up, etc. I am sure I have diead HUNDREDS of times in each game.

Still trying to get my DR2 save to import.....

23. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 12, 2016, 07:52 Retired

Everybody is always looking for a conspiracy in something. Tell someone that it is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and if you look on the internet, they will try and convince you it is sawdust and unicorn jizz.  

News Comments > BioShock: The Collection PC Upgrades Detailed
19. Re: BioShock: The Collection PC Upgrades Detailed Sep 10, 2016, 11:57 Retired

Creston wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 21:01:
Turns out I have the first Bioshock as a separate physical game, and the other 2 on Steam. I'm probably shit out of luck to get the Remastered version for free.

Cant you just put your code into Steam? I think that is what I did.

20336 Comments. 1017 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo