Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for B

Real Name B   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Retired
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 20170 (Jedi)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 3, 2016, 17:02 Retired

Thousands of taxpayers affected by W-2 Phishing attacks this year. Thanks Linux Security via Ant.

We have taken a lot of reports of people that tried to file their taxes and received information that their taxes had already been filed.

Rule of thumb, file early.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battleborn Begins
18. Re: Battleborn Begins May 3, 2016, 16:57 Retired

Watched some streatms this AM before I went to bed - I dunno, just looks like a colorful mess....I think old man syndrome has fully set in.

/During the streams - I noticed the "matchmaking' was painful as hell. They took the CoD route, and I quit watching when I noticed at the lower right it said "Battleborn on Facebook" then refreshed with "Battleborn on Twitter".

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black May 3, 2016, 09:30 Retired

Can you imagine how many calories it takes that machine to run a day! Holy balls!

This comment was edited on May 3, 2016, 17:03.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
15. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 3, 2016, 09:28 Retired

This is what I love about what the USA was SUPPOSED to be. If you don't like the laws in one state, you move to one that you agree with. But now the feds are in our daily lives for some reason..........  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
24. Re: Out of the Blue May 3, 2016, 09:26 Retired

DOOM (1993 ORIGINAL GAME) (Teens React- Retro Gaming).

Fucking cheaters! We didnt have mouse support!

"Confetti Factory BBS Doom Tournament Champ 1995-1996"

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Ban Wave Catches Pros
10. Re: Team Fortress 2 Ban Wave Catches Pros May 1, 2016, 10:19 Retired

Hump wrote on Apr 30, 2016, 14:28:
RedEye9 wrote on Apr 30, 2016, 13:08:
Someone here said they got cheats for The Division, because well, cheats.

Head explodes.

Theres also a post by one of the guys working on the game saying that the hacks can't be addressed with nothing less than a total re-write of part of the code.

FAIL

Glad I passed on it. Cheats were bad in BETA, I assumed they wouldn't address it. They don't care. They sell games and wash, rinse, repeat, move on. BF games and COD games are rampant with cheats. Not one developer cares. They feign interest for headlines, but in reality the game is ruined for most of us.

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Ban Wave Catches Pros
9. Re: Team Fortress 2 Ban Wave Catches Pros May 1, 2016, 10:17 Retired

and I hope no one is surprised.....  

News Comments > Diablo III Season Six Begins
1. Re: Diablo III Season Six Begins Apr 30, 2016, 13:18 Retired

Because I like swearing - started a seasonal HC with Half Elf and MrGrosser.....hit level 35 last night.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 30, 2016, 13:04 Retired

Anyone playing "The Culling"? Seems like it could be fun depending on some of the rules/setups/idle/etc. Was going to watch some streams. Mockingbird brought to video game world.

Need a time lapse.....

This comment was edited on Apr 30, 2016, 13:15.

News Comments > Battlefield Reveal Next Week?
21. Re: Battlefield Reveal Next Week? Apr 30, 2016, 09:40 Retired

If we controlled our own servers, we could set limits on the sniper class in large servers......just sayin.....  

33. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 30, 2016, 00:50 Retired

Thinking we are due for a car fire....  

10. Re: Battlefield Reveal Next Week? Apr 29, 2016, 15:04 Retired

jdreyer wrote on Apr 29, 2016, 14:49:
My hope is for Battlefield: Gettysburg.

*strokes Colt Model 1860 lovingly*

DoD Source is still one of my favorite games of all time. Wish they would do that era PROPERLY. COD....2? 3? Had great multiplayer with those era weapons.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
38. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 29, 2016, 14:19 Retired

descender wrote on Apr 29, 2016, 14:17:
Ooooh, my report cherry!

Sorry I got a little heated there Bats

Just to be clear - I didn't report you. I am not THAT sensitive. heheheheh

34. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 29, 2016, 13:55 Retired

jdreyer wrote on Apr 29, 2016, 13:45:
Retired wrote on Apr 29, 2016, 12:03:
So your assumption is that I am out there killing all the bad guys? hahahahahahahahah Awesome. You truly believe that I would risk everything I have.....everything I have worked for.....my family, my kids, my house, my freedom, to deal out "justice" for some shitbag turd? This is how absurd your world is. This is how absurd all of this anti police stuff is. You morons believe that we actually would do that. Unreal. We don't get these jobs overnight. This isn't fucking McDonalds. The sky is some sort of magical wonderful for people like you isn't it?

Unfortunately, a few apples are spoiling the whole bunch and making the news on a daily basis. See: Freddy Gray, Tamir Rice, Michael Brown, Dontre Hamilton, Eric Garner, John Crawford, Walter Scott, etc. Right or wrong, there's a perception out there that the police are dispensing justice on the street.

You can cast that net far and wide for anything. It is foolish to even consider. (looks at how this conversation started......shit)

31. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 29, 2016, 13:11 Retired

descender wrote on Apr 29, 2016, 13:01:
Newer, more effective methods have actually gotten a lot of press lately.

Interesting article. Thanks for sharing.

30. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 29, 2016, 13:01 Retired

Verno wrote on Apr 29, 2016, 12:48:
Retired wrote on Apr 29, 2016, 11:10:
Does me no good to post anything. Ill go back to observing "head in the sand" mentality.

I'm sad I missed the actual response and that the rest of this got so ugly. I hope you don't feel like people won't give your opinion a fair shake, I was just in a meeting otherwise I would've read and responded

eh, typical BN stuff. One word gets focused on, yelling, name calling, hurt feelings, then the wheels fall off. No biggie! I somehow got turned into a hooded executioner. Think I'll go start a new game of Skyrim.

28. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 29, 2016, 12:59 Retired

Beamer wrote on Apr 29, 2016, 12:51:
Retired wrote on Apr 29, 2016, 12:00:
Good lord.....why do you think people don't commit crimes? BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY WILL BE PUNSIHED IF CAUGHT! So why do people commit crimes over and over? BECAUSE IN THE SMALL CHANCE THEY ARE CAUGHT THEY KNOW THERE ARE SMALL TO NO CONSEQUENCES!

This is actually a very controversial opinion, with there being more evidence to the contrary. Using prison, or even death, as a deterrent doesn't seem to be very effective and is a particularly nihilistic view of humanity. It's akin to saying Jesus is the only reason we don't kill each other, and therefore we all need religion.

well, I once did hear "Yall motherf****rs need jesus", but that was when I had cable....

6. Re: Battlefield Reveal Next Week? Apr 29, 2016, 12:45 Retired

Have we reached saturation yet?  

24. removed Apr 29, 2016, 12:15 Retired

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Apr 29, 2016, 16:14.

22. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 29, 2016, 12:03 Retired

descender wrote on Apr 29, 2016, 11:56:
What the hell else do you think that word means? You said you wish you could publicly execute a population of criminals that has a lower occurrence of repeat offense than most other crimes.

I don't deal in justice. I deal in enforcement.
Which is EXACTLY why it's so scary to hear the detachment between what you "wish" you could do compared to what you were actually sent out there to do.

In your years of experience as an officer did you ever see evidence that "punishment" was a significant deterrent to the occurrence of a crime? These people need help, they need to be identified earlier through more effective mental health programs and screening. Killing them all "after the fact" does absolutely nothing to stop the next child from getting molested by the next person.

So your assumption is that I am out there killing all the bad guys? hahahahahahahahah Awesome. You truly believe that I would risk everything I have.....everything I have worked for.....my family, my kids, my house, my freedom, to deal out "justice" for some shitbag turd? This is how absurd your world is. This is how absurd all of this anti police stuff is. You morons believe that we actually would do that. Unreal. We don't get these jobs overnight. This isn't fucking McDonalds. The sky is some sort of magical wonderful for people like you isn't it?

20170 Comments. 1009 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo