Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for B

Real Name B   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Retired
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 20693 (Jedi)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 for Free
11. Re: PAYDAY 2 for Free Jun 9, 2017, 08:20 Retired

MattyC wrote on Jun 9, 2017, 03:26:
Numinar wrote on Jun 9, 2017, 01:58:
Don't pass this up because of the roar of haters.

I agree with this. I haven't had a chance to play the game yet, but to me it seems almost like a *gasp* proper demo! If I like it, I will pick up the DLC and they make money. If I don't, I respect the offer and go along my way. Hating on a free game because it doesn't include everything is... odd.

That is the thing - you won't be able to buy DLC - you have to buy the whole "ultimate" at 45$

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
44. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 8, 2017, 23:37 Retired

Good luck Blue, my tile guys are MIA and having a hell of a time getting callbacks or people to show when they say they will. Apparently these folks dont like straight cash homie......  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto Online Gunrunning Update Next Week
1. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Gunrunning Update Next Week Jun 8, 2017, 23:22 Retired

They stop hacking and cheating yet? Would like to get back in if they have.  

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 for Free
1. Re: PAYDAY 2 for Free Jun 8, 2017, 23:19 Retired

This just forces you to buy the ultimate edition if you want to play with your friends. Base game with no DLC is trash. Glad I snagged the few heists I disnt have, as they shut down buying DLC for base game.

Ultimate will be $45.

They have nickel and dimmed the community so hard.

Over under on if/when they will charge again for "Free future DLC"?

And if you DONT buy the ultimate, is all future DLC free? You know, they once aaid content updates would be free......

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 8, 2017, 10:34 Retired

Anyone considering that Wild West Online game?

Refund avail during ALPHA if it isn't your thing.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 4, 2017, 11:09 Retired

Its called a hotel.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 1, 2017, 10:23 Retired

. If we had it to do over again, we may have just tried to sell the house as-is to start with, but as I mentioned, the bathroom drip requiring a wall demolition would have been a sticking point with a lot of potential buyers, so that may not have been a better plan anyway.

Not sure the home market there, but here, people don't want to/can't afford to (cash strapped) do repairs/upgrades when they buy a home. People want move in ready and move forward with life. Seems to be a change from previous years - a very odd time right now.

Schedules aren't meshing here in the Bat Cave. Tile not done yet. Which is fine, we are already looking at houses and nothing is catching our eye.

News Comments > PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Leadeboard Wipe; Patch Plans
3. Re: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Leadeboard Wipe; Patch Plans Jun 1, 2017, 09:44 Retired

Nothing about ping, latency, etc. dumb.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer DLC Trial Pack
2. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer DLC Trial Pack Jun 1, 2017, 09:44 Retired

Give us our own servers and tools - game will last forever.  

News Comments > Memorial Day Tech Bits
8. Re: Memorial Day Tech Bits May 30, 2017, 08:25 Retired

jdreyer wrote on May 30, 2017, 01:26:
Agent-Zero wrote on May 29, 2017, 18:38:
no like i said i really hadnt planned on doing it - its just that this build has been running for so long now... seems like this is the longest ive ever waited to upgrade, actually.. there is just no compelling reason

didnt really see that coming honestly

Yeah I have a 2500K system that I built 5 years ago to the day last week. I had been completely happy with it until my issues this weekend. I almost always run the highest graphics without stuttering but when I was running Everspace a few days ago the frame rate dips got annoying enough that I turned them down from "epic" to "high". Couldn't really tell the difference. Game still looked spectacular at 1920 x 1200.

But now I've got to buy some hardware one way or another.

I have my 2500K superclocked, it is a 3.3 and with a water cooler it is reporting 5.9! I assume some degree of error, but have been super happy with it. I bought a MOBO that supports i7 so I could upgrade to that, I just don't have the funds planned to do so right now. I threw a 1070 GPU in and superclocked that as well. I don't have any issues with any games.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
1. Re: Steam Top 10 May 28, 2017, 14:03 Retired

Awesome that PUBG is still #1 week after week. Crazy. Really hope they work on server stability and latency.

Watched some friday the 13th streams - seems really boring and not much of a game for $40.

6. Re: Out of the Blue May 27, 2017, 00:26 Retired

Mr. Tact wrote on May 26, 2017, 15:57:
Burrito of Peace wrote on May 26, 2017, 15:49:
Summer hasn't started, summer is already here. 106F with the heat index today. 107 or 108 tomorrow.
Woof! Southwest I assume? Midwest is definitely warming up, breaking 80 today but dipping back down after today.

Yea almost 80 in Mpls. Boy and I took the dog to the dog park and it got pretty warm. We had to seek some shade while we were there. We jumped in the pool when we got home.

News Comments > EVERSPACE Launches
7. Re: EVERSPACE Launches May 27, 2017, 00:22 Retired

Prez wrote on May 26, 2017, 23:15:
Why do all these space games have to be "Roguelikes"? People would argue that it's a "RogueLITE" but whatever - either way I'm not that fond of them. I also have read a lot of criticisms saying that a lot of the progress you make is lost when you die. Sounds a lot like wasting time to me. Can anyone who has played it expound on this?

Not sure if MrGrosser will post, but he and his wife were over for dinner and I asked him about the game. He described it as "if FTL did this type of game". Have not played it myself, but maybe a lot of management is involved?

News Comments > PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Patched
2. Re: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Patched May 26, 2017, 12:50 Retired

I posted this yesterday in the other update thread.  

News Comments > PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Patch Delayed
10. Re: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Patch Delayed May 25, 2017, 23:11 Retired

Blahman wrote on May 25, 2017, 18:58:
Bludd wrote on May 25, 2017, 16:43:
Hm the lag seems to be door related

Everything server side including doors is affected by the server performance, which is their top priority issue for June's monthly update.

Solo unplayable
Duo is ok, but firefights are terrible
Groups seems to be best performance

Just odd.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Free Weekend
7. Re: Fallout 4 Free Weekend May 25, 2017, 13:08 Retired

Agent-Zero wrote on May 24, 2017, 21:56:
did anyone ever come up with some mods to really flesh out the settlement mechanic? like roving invaders, etc.

seems like it might be possible to do a kind of FPS 4X or something if you fleshed out enough of those mechanics... faction wars, allied armies, diplomacy, resource harvesting and territory acquisition/defense, etc.

My world is pretty funny. I have caravan routes to and from damn near EVERYTHING that allows it. hehehehe

5. Re: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Patch Delayed May 25, 2017, 13:03 Retired

Played a few hours of the update. They really need to stop working on content and put all efforts into server stability.

Game is not playable in it's current state.

3. Re: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Patch Delayed May 25, 2017, 10:59 Retired

Patch Notes here

An odd one:
Reduced the moving speed of the two final play zones for better engagement during the endgame

? Other than a few of us, everyone just lays down and doesn't move.....

2. Re: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Patch Delayed May 25, 2017, 10:52 Retired

Updating now. Watched some streams last night.....not sure about some of the changes, really hope there are some server side efficiencies and not just gameplay stuff....  

News Comments > Free Witcher 2 for GWENT Testers
3. Re: Free Witcher 2 for GWENT Testers May 25, 2017, 10:51 Retired

Kind of weird. I was a GWENT tester and early adopter - but if you are involved in the Witcher lore, wouldn't you already own all of that? I am pretty sure it was FREE from GOG or a buck or something elsewhere.....

I will also give my key away if possible.

20693 Comments. 1035 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo