Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for B

Real Name B   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Retired
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 20911 (Jedi)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > PUBG 1.0 Plans Include Replays
21. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 17, 2017, 08:43 Retired

Tom wrote on Dec 16, 2017, 20:35:
PUBG is not for the easily discouraged. You're going to get stomped, over and over and over. The whole point of the game is that not everyone can be a winner every time. But the times when you do win make it all worth it. Almost a hundred people went in and you emerged victorious. Sometimes despite incredible odds when you factor in loot and the nature of the engagements you had. Those wins are deeply satisfying. Even losing can be a lot of fun if you had a good engagement or something new and excitingly different happened.

I wouldn't expect most of the folks around here to "get" this game though. Kinda sad but oh well.

*ding

My best game was land with nothing, run run run, found a pistol, run run run, ambushed a firefight, got loot from 2 dead bodies, ended up winning. Games aren't GIVEN to you, gotta earn em.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > PUBG 1.0 Plans Include Replays
7. Re: PUBG 1.0 Plans Include Replays Dec 16, 2017, 18:12 Retired

Muscular Beaver wrote on Dec 16, 2017, 15:36:
So they promise change again? Stopped playing in June, started playing again a few days ago. Nothing was fixed. Well, one thing was: Crouch is now not forced toggle on you. The only good change I could find.
The lag is still as bad as ever, the FPS are more stable, but still not very high, the graphics actually got worse with all these ugly "optimizations", the controls have become extremely sluggish, as if you play DayZ now and the old stutter/flash bug out in the open is still present, except now instead of a white flash it is kinda dark and also makes the sound crack when it happens. It also seems to happen more often now. Oh yeah, and the cheaters are more numerous than ever. Just in the first game I saw someone clip through a roof, after he noticed I found a weapon and was about to shoot him, while he didnt get one.

I thought I would never say it, but here it is: Fortnite is the better Battle Royale game now.

I don't think we are playing the same game - my and all of my buddies experiences are directly opposite of what you are describing......497 hours played. 3 solo wins in Season 6 in 9 hours of play in FPS servers - ranked 414. Have drastically cut back my playtime all around, but still try and play a game a day.

There also isn't one streamer out there that is mentioning what you are.....in fact they are talking about the opposite.

Test servers are different. They don't have BattleEye turned on.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 15, 2017, 13:05 Retired

suggesting they felt it didn't live up to the hype

The way things are pushed into our faces today - I don't think anything does anymore....

News Comments > Star Wars: Battlefront II Adds The Last Jedi Content
15. Re: Star Wars: Battlefront II Adds The Last Jedi Content Dec 14, 2017, 01:06 Retired

DangerDog wrote on Dec 13, 2017, 22:27:
wow, serious price drop

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/star-wars-battlefront-ii-2-pc-origin-cd-key

$38.79

30$ at games deal

News Comments > Crytek Suing Cloud Imperium
21. Re: Crytek Suing Cloud Imperium Dec 14, 2017, 01:03 Retired

HAHAHAH HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  

10. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 13, 2017, 16:55 Retired

With all the shit going on in the media, etc. Every politician should be sat in a room and FORCED to watch that video. A reminder to pay it forward.

/the good use video

This comment was edited on Dec 13, 2017, 20:56.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 8, 2017, 16:00 Retired

jdreyer wrote on Dec 7, 2017, 20:41:
RedEye9 wrote on Dec 7, 2017, 20:08:
We lose Al Franken but gain Roy Moore, wake me when this national nightmare is over. Broad Majority of Americans Support Moving Trump to Jerusalem

Al needed to hold fast until the end of the ethics probe. If his constituents wanted to vote him out, so be it, but resigning is throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Also, this was a rat fcking operation: some of the women who accused Al were coached by Republican operatives.

Meanwhile, Trump, Clarence Thomas, and pedo Roy Moore will all remain in office, despite much worse behavior. IOKIYAR. Fuck.

oops...Roy Moore year book forged..... (which was obvious when you looked at it - 2 different inks and the dates were wrong)

News Comments > PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Version 1.0 This Month; New Miramar Trailer
2. Re: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Version 1.0 This Month; New Miramar Trailer Dec 8, 2017, 15:36 Retired

Imma continue to play the F outta this game come the 20th.  

14. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 8, 2017, 01:04 Retired

jdreyer wrote on Dec 7, 2017, 20:41:
RedEye9 wrote on Dec 7, 2017, 20:08:
We lose Al Franken but gain Roy Moore, wake me when this national nightmare is over. Broad Majority of Americans Support Moving Trump to Jerusalem

Al needed to hold fast until the end of the ethics probe. If his constituents wanted to vote him out, so be it, but resigning is throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Also, this was a rat fcking operation: some of the women who accused Al were coached by Republican operatives.

Meanwhile, Trump, Clarence Thomas, and pedo Roy Moore will all remain in office, despite much worse behavior. IOKIYAR. Fuck.

Once again guilt seems to depend on party affiliation......the whole thing is a mess, but I love that it is blowing up DC. I agree with someone on the news the past few days. Anyone that has to resign or is found to be caught up in any of this shall lose all government bennies.

And it is forcing out turds like Conyers. (if the truth of everything he was involved in was put in MSM.......wow....)

13. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 8, 2017, 01:01 Retired

Breast cancer: Study finds tumor risk increased by use of oral contraceptives.

Along with water, eggs, milk, alcohol, meat, air, fabric softener, baby powder, looking at the sun, coffee, sex, living near cell towers bras, smoking, and everything else anyone has ever done.

News Comments > Call of Duty: WWII Winter Siege Begins Friday
1. Re: Call of Duty: WWII Winter Siege Begins Friday Dec 6, 2017, 20:06 Retired

They need to address the cheats. Which they won't.  

News Comments > PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Desert Map Details
9. Re: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Desert Map Details Dec 6, 2017, 20:05 Retired

Jagacademy wrote on Dec 6, 2017, 13:16:
Got squad wiped by hackers in 3 games in a row last night, I'm throwing in the towel on this game until it's addressed. Hopefully Tencent takes all of the Chinese gamers away from Steam sooner rather than later. Rumors are that this will take place in January, I certainly hope so.

BattleEye has to catch them - it is automatic BAN and no review. Looking forward to the kill cam.

News Comments > Evening Patches
2. Re: Evening Patches Dec 1, 2017, 12:13 Retired

Portal 2 update:

Security and exploit fixes. Reported in part by Justin G. (sigsegv) and Linus S. (PistonMiner).

huh? Who cares!?

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 1, 2017, 12:12 Retired

Two PUBG Mobile Games Announced, Watch The Trailers Now.

Am I missing something? Trailers showed absolutely nothing that would play on a phone.

News Comments > DayZ Beta and Release Planned for 2018
8. Re: DayZ Beta and Release Planned for 2018 Dec 1, 2017, 12:05 Retired

meh. moved on long ago.  

News Comments > PUBG Map Reveal Next Week
4. Re: PUBG Map Reveal Next Week Dec 1, 2017, 08:28 Retired

Looks good, but their first design of this didn't include that dumb little island with the 2 choke point bridges.

At least the water doesn't seem as far to cross as the current map. So dumb.

Going to be hard to hide in the open it looks like. Not many trees or shrubbery.

News Comments > Star Citizen Land Rush
22. Re: Star Citizen Land Rush Nov 29, 2017, 13:21 Retired

You put money into this game, you are a fool.  

News Comments > Destiny 2 Free Trial Released
15. Re: Destiny 2 Free Trial Released Nov 29, 2017, 04:11 Retired

Well said Jeff.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Forces EA Stock Towards the Dark Side
18. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Sends EA Stock Towards the Dark Side Nov 28, 2017, 22:11 Retired

I love it.  

News Comments > Destiny 2 Free Trial Released
11. Re: Destiny 2 Free Trial Released Nov 28, 2017, 18:40 Retired

whoops, posted in yesterdays news, so here is a repost/double post.

Game is "meh". Got it for $29.00 at GMG. I didn't really expect anything. It feels very console-y. Even with the FOV near 100 it still feels zoomed in. The models are very large.

Inventory is built directly for a console game, get like 9-12 items per weapon or gear slot - a joke.

Game feels boxed in, doesn't have an open feel like Borderlands games, even though they are pretty similar. The areas are very small.

Glad I only dropped 30 on it, it honestly feels like a mini game. Hit level 20 in a very short amount of time.

20911 Comments. 1046 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo