Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for B

Real Name B   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Retired
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 20335 (Jedi)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 20, 2016, 10:58 Retired

WHA! Did I miss something this week?

Nintendo Switch!? In the video they are playing SKYRIM!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Watch Dogs 2 PC Delay; Specs
26. Re: Watch Dogs 2 PC Delay; Specs Oct 19, 2016, 22:54 Retired

nin wrote on Oct 19, 2016, 08:59:
Funluvncriminl wrote on Oct 19, 2016, 08:55:
The driving mechanics were totally redone by the team that made Driver game.It will be much better than the first game.

That was my #1 gripe with the game, so that's good to hear...

Depends which Driver game......some of them were terrible....

News Comments > Watch Dogs 2 PC Delay; Specs
25. Re: Watch Dogs 2 PC Delay; Specs Oct 19, 2016, 22:54 Retired

Gives me time to finish the first one....  

News Comments > Another Wolfenstein Sequel Hint
5. Re: Another Wolfenstein Sequel Hint Oct 19, 2016, 22:08 Retired

oooo reminded me I have to continue my playthrough. (Neck deep Mafia 3 right now.....not very good though)  

News Comments > More Red Dead Redemption Teasing?
46. Re: More Red Dead Redemption Teasing? Oct 19, 2016, 19:41 Retired

Creston wrote on Oct 18, 2016, 12:39:
Retired wrote on Oct 18, 2016, 07:59:
AH MAN SPOILER ALERT!

/JOKES

I had actually put it in secret text first, but then I was like "This game is like 900 years old. Fuck it."

(I have secret text under it. )

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles
62. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles Oct 19, 2016, 19:39 Retired

Creston wrote on Oct 19, 2016, 10:34:
Retired wrote on Oct 18, 2016, 20:13:
Was hoping for a story rich RDR2

Why do you automatically assume it won't be?

Sorry, went code black and then into a fit of rage when I focused on the line that said "Red Dead Online"......If it is more of the same from RDR, I am all in. Not interested at all in the online.

61. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles Oct 19, 2016, 19:31 Retired

Wow. Pre orders already up!  

20. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 19, 2016, 18:57 Retired

Pigeon wrote on Oct 19, 2016, 18:12:
BobBob wrote on Oct 19, 2016, 17:06:
What are your predictions on what will transpire in tonight's presidential debate?

Trump will continue to be a walking case study on psychological projection, say things that are blatantly false, and be extremely offensive to women and minorities while saying nobody has done more for them than he has... tremendous.

Hillary will be as charming and relatable as a parking meter. She'll trot out the story of some poor schmuck as the reason we need XYandZ and if we're lucky she'll try out a clever new one liner to describe trump's policies. She'll acknowledge she made a mistake with the emails, while completely avoiding intent of such questions. Mostly she'll just let Trump blow holes in his own campaign.

So I think it'll pretty much go like the last two.

Assuming the FBI will come knocking I will start by saying this is a joke -

Throughout history, better people have been assassinated.......

I am dumbfounded why people even watch the debates. They don't matter. The future is scary. When you have the members of the government agency that is in charge of protecting an elected official coming out and saying candidate xyz is a danger to Americans......nothing more really needs to be said.

I wasn't a fan of Obama, but he is eloquent and gives the facade of giving a shit. Neither of these two give a shit about anyone but themselves, and will do nothing to progress anything other than greed and control.

Someone let me know if they talk about the FED and the planned interest rate hike in December that is going to absolutely KILL housing. People already aren't buying houses and are flooding the apartment market. They are going to destroy any perceived "growth" this country has had in the last 24 months. (also the data is coming out that Millennials don't want to have kids/family or have any interest in owning a home, etc.)

Or maybe they should talk about China and their influx of illegal metals into the market.

Maybe they should talk about ANYTHING other than bullshit one line gotchas or catch phrases that have nothing to do about how to help with any of our current socioeconomic issues.

Maybe speak to the fact we are at "full employment" yet record numbers of people aren't in the work force and are draining the ability of social services to keep up? (Employment numbers don't include those that are disenfranchised or those that have STOPPED looking for work). Including the (for lack of a better term) DRAIN the millions of baby boomers that are on the fence to retire or not and continue to stay in the workplace so they can afford their own or a spouses medical expenses.

I could probably come up with 20 more items that are drastically more important than the bullshit they have been discussing.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 19, 2016, 11:23 Retired

Watched the first 5 Luke Cage eps. Diggin it.  

56. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles Oct 18, 2016, 20:13 Retired

The fail that is GTA online with cheats and hax, I will be passing on this sadly. On top of the atrcious load times and constant disconnects. Suck. Was hoping for a story rich RDR2  

36. Re: More Red Dead Redemption Teasing? Oct 18, 2016, 07:59 Retired

Creston wrote on Oct 17, 2016, 23:59:
The Half Elf wrote on Oct 17, 2016, 21:49:
I have NO DESIRE to play as the son. He was a whiny bitch. I'd rather have a prequel when Marston joined the gang.

I doubt many people want to play as Jack, for precisely that reason. Also, RDR's narrator in the intro basically already says that "it was the end of the Wild West era", so there's probably not a lot of Wild West'in to do for Jack.

The only thing I ever do as Jack is hunt down that fucking asshole who has your dad killed. I never continue to play as him.

AH MAN SPOILER ALERT!

/JOKES

7. Re: More Red Dead Redemption Teasing? Oct 17, 2016, 12:13 Retired

Hoping it is something new and not a remake. Also hoping for a HUGE SP campaign like RDR or GTA style. Co-op lately in these games has been tertiary for me. Cheating has ultimately ruined MP gaming.  

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption Tease?
19. Re: Red Dead Redemption Tease? Oct 17, 2016, 08:26 Retired

Nuhauser wrote on Oct 17, 2016, 01:43:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 16, 2016, 18:12:
I actually bought RDR for PS3, got to Mexico before I stopped playing, gamepad aiming is just too aggravating for me.

I'm ashamed to admit it but I played the entire game (and the amazing undead nightmare addon) with the autoaim at its highest setting.

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't R* claimed that the code for RDR was a horrid mess and that it would literally take years to fix it up enough just to port it to PC?

Played through it on 2 systems. Even took the time to kill the bear with a knife and kill off all of the buffalo. I am very close to 100% on xbox.

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Play First Trial on Origin
16. Re: Battlefield 1 Play First Trial on Origin Oct 15, 2016, 11:04 Retired

SpectralMeat wrote on Oct 14, 2016, 16:27:
It didn't take long for the hackers to crack BF1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

And they will do NOTHING about it.

21. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 14, 2016, 23:09 Retired

Mafia 3 issue: Cam doesn't stick when driving. Resets like a crappy 80s driving game.  

News Comments > Into the Black
9. Re: Into the Black Oct 14, 2016, 13:42 Retired

descender wrote on Oct 14, 2016, 13:09:
Way more than 3/4 of the players in the NFL don't exhibit what would be considered proper tackling form. They just bump shoulder pads and go for blowup hits, and then watch from the ground while the guy they "hit" keeps running the other way.

Why does anyone care about these semantics ? Oh, right. Girl. ME CAVEMAN GIRL NO HIT GUD.

Wasn't commenting on the "she" part. Was a season ticket holder of the women's football league when it was here. Those girls played better than most NFL players, and with more heart. Games were crazy. (Also looked good from 2nd row. )

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Oct 14, 2016, 09:13 Retired

She didn't tackle him at all (played for 9 years), she just ran into him. It was a "look at me in the NFL" tackle. Which is why so many "tackles" are missed. I call them hockey hits. A tackle is a wrap up. This was a hit.

/in fact the runner could have avoided the hit if he was paying attention. They are fairly easy to avoid. Up high hit, just get low and move.

News Comments > Shadow Warrior 2 Released
2. Re: Shadow Warrior 2 Released Oct 13, 2016, 11:41 Retired

nin wrote on Oct 13, 2016, 11:36:
Guess I lost track of this one and didn't realize it was out so soon...

I didn't either, and missed the 20% off. Have to wait for a sale.

That being said, not many more than 13 hours of playtime for majority of friends who have the first one. Only 1 person has more at 32 hours.

News Comments > Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour Released
20. Re: Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour Released Oct 12, 2016, 10:45 Retired

Jagacademy wrote on Oct 11, 2016, 11:22:
*Ooh, That’s Gotta Hurt!” – Duke it out online with up to eight players in Dukematch or team up in eight-player online co-op*

Is this on Steam?

Played this multiplayer for 100's of hours over dial-up with friends from High School, would love to play again.

It is on Steam -

http://store.steampowered.com/app/434050/

News Comments > Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour Released
19. Re: Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour Released Oct 12, 2016, 10:44 Retired

Free? NO? Pass. Horse has been dug up and kicked many times over.

/all forum comments say the game is hardly updated and sounds and textures are broken. Milkfest 2016.

20335 Comments. 1017 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo