Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for B

Real Name B   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Retired
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 20341 (Jedi)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Redesign
8. Re: Steam Redesign Nov 8, 2016, 01:19 Retired

born2expire wrote on Nov 7, 2016, 22:28:
Screw the store, fix the damn scrolling all ready!

Thought it was just me, it is super jumpy no longer smooth, and once i go down from top i cant treturn to the top.....

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2016, 19:01 Retired

Happy B-day Gman. Getting ready to put one of our dogs down. The Dr gave us some time with meds, but probably will have to be soon. Has several growths in his belly, lost 20 pounds in a month, not eating, etc etc etc. Killing me. On prednazone and some other drugs to get him to eat and be comfy. We are told he isn't in pain, but he won't recover. fml.  

News Comments > Diablo III Classic Diablo Mode & Necromancer Announced
22. Re: Diablo III Classic Diablo Mode & Necromancer Announced Nov 4, 2016, 22:43 Retired

NotOneOfUs wrote on Nov 4, 2016, 19:44:
Still waiting on offline mode.

Good luck with that. Welcome to 2002.

News Comments > Watch Dogs 2 Selfie Exposé
5. Re: Watch Dogs 2 Selfie Exposé Nov 4, 2016, 18:14 Retired

Don't really see the reason for this crap tastic "video".

I really enjoy the first game, will wait for a sale for the 2nd.

News Comments > Diablo III Classic Diablo Mode & Necromancer Announced
15. Re: Diablo III Classic Diablo Mode & Necromancer Announced Nov 4, 2016, 18:08 Retired

hmmm, I wonder if they will be able to figure out how to do random levels?  

23. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 4, 2016, 16:17 Retired

Enahs wrote on Nov 4, 2016, 15:36:
The new Prius Prime. Plugin hybrid. You get a short range electric car and a really efficient gas car when you need to go further. You then have her ask her work about charging while there, if they do not already have it. And don't pay for any travel except long trips. Businesses get tons of tax breaks for having electric car charging stations. She gets to use the HOV lane there by her self, lower tolls where they apply, and no longer has to do the yearly inspection. Plus lots of tax credits when buying it. Probably about $4K federal and you may even qualify for upto $5K from state. And it isn't really all that expensive.

Until the batteries need maintenance. Plenty of studies that say the hybrids are worse for the environment than gas guzzlers.

22. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 4, 2016, 16:16 Retired

V8 (Though I am slowly coming around to both of Ford's EcoBoost V6s)

The Ecoboost isn't as good as people tout it to be. It isn't all that fast and the gas mileage SUCKS! I am averaging 16 mpg.

(I own a 2013 Ford F150 Limited with Eco)

News Comments > etc., etc.
5. Re: etc., etc. Nov 3, 2016, 08:48 Retired

*yawn  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 1, 2016, 12:59 Retired

Cool pic. Thx for sharing.  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 31, 2016, 17:14 Retired

Happy Halloween everyone, please be careful if you are out driving, kids don't pay attention.

How To Order Your Drink From A Bartender.

ugh. In that picture, the Highball glass is not a highball glass, it is a collins glass. FAIL. (It COULD be a highball glass depending on the places other hardware, but then the picture of a collins glass is wrong.......) ((Annnnd reading his other posts he appears very clueless anyway...so there ya go - FYI calling someone a hipster after posting a thread like that, means you are a hipster.))

The pub I go to:
Beer, shot, or GTFO. And a shot is 4 oz., welcome to a drinking bar.

This comment was edited on Oct 31, 2016, 17:21.

News Comments > Gears of War 4 Adding New Maps
8. Re: Gears of War 4 Adding New Maps Oct 31, 2016, 08:16 Retired

Got a free crappy game for buying a new video card.......can't play it.....not running Windows 10.  

News Comments > Windows 10 Adds Offline Gaming
31. Re: Windows 10 Adds Offline Gaming Oct 30, 2016, 09:06 Retired

Avus wrote on Oct 30, 2016, 08:04:
I am very happy using Win10 with Steam, Uplay and GOG Galaxy. The stupid and shitty Windows Store is not a good enough excuse to stop me to using Win10. I just don't use/click it the APP. Remove icon/shortbut from Taskbar/Star Menu, problem solved. As for privacy concern, I installed Spybot Anti-Beacon and stopped most if not all the MS telemetry/sniffing...

Cool. Trying it out.

News Comments > Windows 10 Adds Offline Gaming
30. Re: Windows 10 Adds Offline Gaming Oct 30, 2016, 09:02 Retired

What is Windows 10?  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2016, 14:20 Retired

Blue wrote on Oct 29, 2016, 13:44:
RedEye9 wrote on Oct 29, 2016, 13:42:
Glad to hear MrsBlue is ok.
Remember not to take the first insurance offer, I've heard that they are low-balling bastidges on the first go-around.

Thanks for the suggestion, I didn't know such things were open to negotiation. This is a first accident for either of us, so I'm unfamiliar with the process.

Yup, argue with them to the point of exhaustion. Go online and find cars that are similar or same as though you were going to buy them, and have that data ready. Find the high ball offers and present those to the insurance company. When they start bucking, say you need access to your vehicle to get somethings from it, and they will cut you a check - cause the car is LOOOONG GONE!

Also Blue, if all the bags went off and it has structural damage, Mrs might "feel" it tomorrow as the adreno wears off. Make sure to get her checked out if she feels crummy. Can have injuries unknown until bigger problems start.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 28, 2016, 11:48 Retired

Been messing around with both Skyrim versions. The new one looks great, but I am unable to use about 20 really great mods that I enjoy in the Vanilla version. I have plenty of other things to play, so I guess I will once again wait to play the game.....

Biggest thing I noticed is the draw distance with great detail is pretty amazing.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 27, 2016, 16:10 Retired

Noteworthy.

HA!

News Comments > Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Specs
2. Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Specs Oct 26, 2016, 21:51 Retired

Tyrric wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 21:32:
70 gigs? For a shooter?

Is a bit confusing, considering their last few iterations had washed out colors, tiny maps, and terrible textures....oh but the sounds and hats!

News Comments > Skyrim Special Edition Preloads
33. Re: Skyrim Special Edition Preloads Oct 26, 2016, 19:23 Retired

nin wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 18:04:
christheshitter wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 16:03:
Tipsy McStagger wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 13:03:
sauron wrote on Oct 26, 2016, 08:56:
I have about 150 hours logged, and may load this up for a reroll. I usually go archery, summoning, enchanting, sneaking.

Then again, I'm also trying to finish Witcher 3, and just started Enderal...

one does not simply finish witcher 3....

No of course. It's because it has shitty combat mechanics and the difficulty of the game is made for pre-pubertal teens which are the only ones bragging about this junk of a game still.

2/10, "sad"...

Stop quoting blocked trolls....

"shitty combat mechanics" have been described by trolls as "I can't mash buttons rawr!". and "what do you mean I need to block, use sign, dodge, and roll? WTF!? MASH BUTTONNNNSSSS!"

Idiots.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 26, 2016, 11:42 Retired

Because the don't.

Issues with the Y key as well?

Best keyboard I ever had was a Packard Bell 5130. Could press all the keys at once and they would all register. Most keyboards would only do 2-3 characters then ignore the rest of the inputs.

It also had that wonderful mechanical klak, would drive MrGrosser nuts when we had dual command posts.

My current Saitek kb ignores all key presses after 6 at once.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 26, 2016, 10:33 Retired

According to several reports in local media, police have visited hundreds of homes across the country, seizing hundreds of computers alleged to have been involved in the sharing of a comedy movie titled “Screwed“.

They pick the most odd movies don't they? Article also says they aren't normal users, they are heavy distributors.

Arresting people and confiscating their property simply on an allegation? That's fucking fascism right there.

No it isn't. They aren't "simply an allegation". I don't know how it works there, but here in the US, an IP can be traced to a physical location which a judge will give you a warrant for.

Not saying I agree with it, but misinformation is rampant and leads to rage.

20341 Comments. 1018 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo