Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for B

Real Name B   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Retired
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 20877 (Jedi)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > PUBG Cheat Program Arrests
18. Re: PUBG Cheat Program Arrests Apr 28, 2018, 06:29 Retired

Slick wrote on Apr 28, 2018, 01:23:
So... they went from identified, to tried, convicted and in jail in... how long? 10 minutes? GG China.

I think jail is a bit much if we were talking a western democracy, but I'm all for civil charges brought hard. If these guys were bankers they'd get a slap on the wrist afterall...

But legal action is totally the way forward. I always wondered how it feels for a developer to just watch their game get hacked, go to the hack suppliers' website, see blatant hacks for sale, and not being able to do anything about it.

PROBABLY because of how that conversation would go: *dring dring* "Hello, precinct 47" "Hi, I want to report some illegal activity, there are some guys that are cheating at a video game" *click* *dialtone*

The amount of bad shit that happens in today's world because we effectively have no police that are versed in dealing with online issues is staggering. I mean aside from like the FBI, but local cops (probably as far as you'll get trying to complain) just don't understand, and because of that they don't really seem to give a fuck, and therefore your complaint will never make it anywhere where someone could fix it. In that respect, China has us beat. Way to go Obama.

It would actually be YOU who doesnt understand. Not suprising as most here typically spout off about how they think law enforcement works. A local agency cannot charge an entity/person that is not in it's jurisdiction. That would be federal and even then they would have to work with other country enforcement agencies where the people live and where the software originated..

They are actually commiting several types of crimes including wire/financial fraud, illegal access to computers/systems, and various other things depending on where they live.

I gurantee you a global organization, even a gaming company, can get the attention of authorities. A lot of money at stake.

But hey, what do I know.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Apr 27, 2018, 01:03 Retired

Free game has more players. SHOCKED!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 20, 2018, 16:04 Retired

Life's time sink doesnt allow me to be here daily anymore so maybe I missed it. Got an e-mail for Elder Scrolls Online Summerset Beta? Looks like it was auto added for some reason unless someone threw my name in the hat? Announced recently?

Nm used that search box I forget about. 3 recent articles. Looks cool. Hope to play it at some point.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2018, 12:53 Retired

RAWR (insert illegal drug here) is good! ADVIL BAD!

Only on BN.

The opportunity for him to do damage with Advil is so tiny it is laughable to even bring it up.

/Pretty much only thing that would worry me over the date is an epi pen. They turn cloudy and their shelf life is hardly a year. Considering the seriousness of when it would be used, not something we take a chance on.

News Comments > PUBG Getting Map Selection
1. Re: PUBG Getting Map Selection Apr 19, 2018, 12:50 Retired

More indication they have no idea what they are doing. Even more so that they have to push a 25MB update everyday, I assume that is how they think they are winning the fight against cheaters.  

News Comments > DOOM Vinyl Soundtrack Preorders
4. Re: DOOM Vinyl Soundtrack Preorders Apr 18, 2018, 12:46 Retired

I collect non standard vinyl. Red? I am in for 1.  

News Comments > Peggle Free on Origin
6. Re: Peggle Free on Origin Apr 18, 2018, 12:44 Retired

I have it in my account - wasn't it already free? I would not have purchased it....  

19. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 17, 2018, 00:20 Retired

1badmf wrote on Apr 16, 2018, 23:22:
jdreyer wrote on Apr 16, 2018, 20:48:
Quboid wrote on Apr 16, 2018, 18:09:
When I first heard that Sean Hannity was involved in the Trump investigation, I figured it was bullshit. Something I was supposed to believe because it sounded good. Now I'm not so sure.
Why would Hannity need a "fixer" lawyer that protects older white men that have affairs with younger women?

ooooo nice hadn't thought of that. wonder what kinda tabloid trash is in his closet.

The same stuff that is in (insert tv person here) closet.

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Apr 16, 2018, 19:51 Retired

eRe4s3r wrote on Apr 15, 2018, 21:45:
Maybe schools need to start investing into signal proof walls, ain't as expensive as you think, and very easy to do with mobile signals anyway.

I am blown over by the fact they let kids have their phones in school. Get rid of the phones and the majority of fights and problems would not exist in the school during school hours.

Aren't there schools on the East coast that don't allow them at all so there are businesses that let the kids rent a lockup in like a food truck style vehicle and they "hold" the phone for them during the day for $1? Thought I saw a news story on it a few years ago.

Seems to make sense. Get rid of the damn phones.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
22. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 16, 2018, 19:42 Retired

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Apr 16, 2018, 18:04:
VaranDragon wrote on Apr 16, 2018, 15:43:
Fuck PUBG. Seriously fuck that game. That game fucking hates me. It's like a love hate relationship with that game, but more hate. Like 99% hate, 1% love. Fuck. This. Game. Fuck it. I haven't had a game make me rage like this in ages.

I don't mind getting owned, I really don't. I don't mind making mistakes, Im old enough to understand you learn from them if you can. But I do fucking mind the goddamn rng game after game after game, I mind the fucking desync and the attrocious netcode, the terrible tick rate and how it never, ever seems to work in MY favour.

Fuck that game. Fuck it. Im done. Uninstalling.

Haha! I'm sorry for laughing at your post of pain, but congratulations for finally uninstalling if a game bugs you that much. Don't stick with a game you hate just because it's popular or something, life is too short for that.

Wonder if he rages like that playing Diablo......all the RNG in that game. Probably needs medication.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 15, 2018, 21:10 Retired

RIP gunny. Super shitty.  

4. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 15, 2018, 21:09 Retired

Mr. Tact wrote on Apr 15, 2018, 17:11:
Wow. The Minneapolis airport was closed down yesterday due to winter weather. I don't know about everyone else, but I would have assumed they handle winter weather fairly well there so the fact they closed says quite a bit.

They couldn't keep up. Was nasty. I drove wife and kid to Monster Energy Supercross at the US Bank Stadium, parked in 2 feet of snow on the curb. No issues there and back. Saw probably 50 cars in the ditch. Love having a Jeep. (ok Wife's Jeep)

/Hasn't stopped snowing in over 24 hours. Street had over 2 feet of snow. Shoveled 3-4 times already just to do it in parts. Good times I guess.

News Comments > Morning Patches
1. Re: Morning Patches Apr 14, 2018, 07:34 Retired

They reversed the blue zone within 36 hours. SO STUPID! It was the best update to the game in the last 6 months!  

News Comments > New Sea of Thieves Content Next Month
4. Re: New Sea of Thieves Content Next Month Apr 14, 2018, 07:30 Retired

$60 for a game with almost zero content. *slowclap

Any bets on if "updates" = pay for DLC?

News Comments > Terraria: Otherworld Cancelled
6. Re: Terraria: Otherworld Cancelled Apr 14, 2018, 07:30 Retired

Dang. Love the game, would love to see more. I had moved on to Starbound though....  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
6. Re: Morning Safety Dance Apr 13, 2018, 01:41 Retired

Quboid wrote on Apr 11, 2018, 18:18:
Retired wrote on Apr 11, 2018, 17:41:
He has no control over his own company which has proven to be rouge far left nut jobs with vendettas.

Do you have a source for these proven "rouge" elements?

Would take you 2 seconds to review any of the 10 hours of his testimony. Your head in the sand approach to reality is working for you, keep going with that.

5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Apr 13, 2018, 01:40 Retired

RedEye9 wrote on Apr 11, 2018, 18:30:
rogue

a dishonest or unprincipled man.
synonyms: scoundrel, villain, miscreant, reprobate, rascal, good-for-nothing, ne'er-do-well, wretch.

vendetta

noun: vendetta; plural noun: vendettas

a blood feud in which the family of a murdered person seeks vengeance on the murderer or the murderer's family.
a prolonged bitter quarrel with or campaign against someone.
synonyms: feud, blood feud, quarrel, argument, falling-out, dispute, fight, war;

Sounds like the GOP or any other conservative.

Think you actually described the fascists "tolerant" left that pretends to care and has lied to its base and oulles the wool over your eyes. Fools.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Apr 12, 2018, 07:29 Retired

Or just go to redditt.  

2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Apr 11, 2018, 17:41 Retired

Anyone that uses facebook has zero voice when it comes to complaining about big brother, privacy, and everything in between. You were warned YEARS ago not to use that program.

If Z has tape over his laptop cam and tape over his mic, you know there is an issue....

He has no control over his own company which has proven to be rouge far left nut jobs with vendettas.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Apr 10, 2018, 23:58 Retired

Some of GTA IV's Music Licenses Expire Later This Month, and Songs Will Be Removedů

That is crazy!

Isn't there a way to put in whatever music you want?

20877 Comments. 1044 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo