Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for B

Real Name B   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Retired
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 21004 (Jedi)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season One Extended

7. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season One Extended Jan 17, 2020, 07:39 Retired

Slick wrote on Jan 17, 2020, 02:30:
1) It takes me 6-10 games to get a level, and i'm no slouch when it comes to FPS games.

2) there are indeed 2x guns within the battlepass. The other 98 levels are all cosmetics and xp boosts and stuff. I've already unlocked the first gun, grinding towards the second gun.

Just got home and saw that. I didn't remember them as now that I look back, I wouldn't use either of those guns! I eventually will as I progress each weapon, except snipers, but I wouldn't pick those out and use them on purpose for anything....

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season One Extended Jan 17, 2020, 01:42 Retired

And you dont get guns, you get skins for the guns.....soooooo.....  

4. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season One Extended Jan 17, 2020, 01:41 Retired

aka_STEVE wrote on Jan 16, 2020, 20:47:
the pass goes up to lvl 100 - so he's barely 20% of the way .

...and the magic,secret formula for how the levels go up in the battlepass , is very still mindboggling

You literally have to be a streamer , getting paid to play for 10 + hours a day to make it thru the levels on the battlepass. No regular person , with a full time job could ever find enough time.

Huh? Wasnt that hard. The bonus XP days you fly throug the levels. Less than 1 level a day is required and you can get a level in 1-3 games. Now if you play S and D or 1v1, it will be a grind.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 21, 2019, 00:50 Retired

Worried about Saudis, not ISIS. Neat.  

News Comments > TIME's Top 10 Games of the 2010s

13. Re: TIME's Top 10 Games of the 2010s Dec 21, 2019, 00:44 Retired

DIsco Elysium?

Really?

A better list would just be the GOTY for each year.

News Comments > CD PROJEKT and Witcher Author Settle

18. Re: CD PROJEKT and Witcher Author Settle Dec 21, 2019, 00:07 Retired

I think the books are really good. They probably are better told in their native language, sometimes hard to have everything translate how the author entirely intended.

The world and characters are amazing. The games have been awesome and I look forward to more. I am not much for card games, but I play Gwent and enjoy it a lot.

Hearing she is not a red head really bums me out

News Comments > Steam Winter Sale Underway

15. Re: Steam Winter Sale Underway Dec 20, 2019, 02:05 Retired

Verno wrote on Dec 19, 2019, 22:17:
I don't know what you guys are talking about, I've spent $100 so far and half of my wishlist is on sale. This is the best one for me in awhile. Loving the refund functionality too, much more willing to take a chance on things.

My backlog continues to grow and it is entirely my fault

I used to do that - but approaching 1,000 games now. I don't think I have even played 25% of them, so I stopped purchasing.

I, like others mentioned, tried some of the monthly services as well. Just don't game as much......bums me out.

News Comments > Borderlands 2 VR Released

4. Re: Borderlands 2 VR Released Oct 23, 2019, 08:09 Retired

Don't have VR - but would be interested in knowing how the FOV is. I got most of the BL games for free on console over the years, and can't play them, horrendous at what.... 35 FOV?  

News Comments > Valve Burgled

33. Re: Valve Burgled Oct 9, 2019, 08:49 Retired

I have taken several classes on corrections, legal studies, etc. I won't get into it, but the push is to keep people out of jail even though they aren't spending more on probation, programs, housing, etc. So they are let out to re offend fairly quickly. I am sure that is where this person is.....it is sad. Creating 4-10 more victims when it is those victims that would not be - had the person been incarcerated per guidelines. Judges are deviating because they are getting pressure to empty the jails.

Even violent offenses. I have seen murder get less than 3 years. With a gun.

I fully understand the determent of incarceration - but there are people that just need to be locked up. Not everyone, but some.

News Comments > Valve Burgled

32. Re: Valve Burgled Oct 9, 2019, 08:46 Retired

Acleacius wrote on Oct 8, 2019, 23:36:
Lmao, Tweaktown reported "why didn't he steal Half-Life 3 while he was there!" Ahoy

I'm pretty sure it's the FBI who monitors and reports crime statistics here in the US.
Often politicos misrepresent crime by including nonviolent crimes with violent and gun crimes depending on their agenda.

Actually the FBI COMPILES the data. Individual cities, counties, and states have to provide the data. There is ample evidence cities are flubbing the numbers as there are no checks and balances in place to verify the data. Robberies (violent crime) are being changed to thefts (non violent) so cities can say "Violent crime is down 5%". If a credit card fraud is a report only, it is changed to a non crime as the bank is the victim - even though there are multiple crimes involved. The theft of the wallet, etc, the identity theft, the credit card fraud, and any other financial pains along the way. If the person comes to us and says "I just need a case number for the bank" it gets recorded to a non crime.

Rapes are the only thing that you really can't hide, which is why they are the only crime that is "up" technically.

It is sad. Crime is up. Period. But agencies aren't reporting it.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Game Modes Leak?

14. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Game Modes Leak? Sep 30, 2019, 01:22 Retired

Playerbase fragments pretty quickly and ends up being deathmatch only for vanilla and HC, the worst game mode.  

News Comments > Borderland 3 Reviews

30. Re: Borderland 3 Reviews Sep 11, 2019, 11:41 Retired

How does co-op work? Will Epic versions work with Steam versions? Are you on the platform network or game service network?

This is a huge wait and see game! Even from someone who is a huge BL fan.

News Comments > Gears 5 Launch Trailer and Reviews

5. Re: Gears 5 Launch Trailer and Reviews Sep 5, 2019, 09:07 Retired

Gears games are horribly on rails - no thanks.  

News Comments > The Legend of Bum-bo in November

2. Re: The Legend of Bum-bo in November Sep 5, 2019, 08:54 Retired

i THROW MONEY at everything he does. Binding of Isaac is one of my top 10 games of all time. I bought the kickstarter card game, have yet to play it but the cards, mat, dice, tshirt, foil cards, everything is amazing.  

News Comments > Borderlands 3 Will Offer PC Preloads

4. Re: Borderlands 3 Will Offer PC Preloads Sep 4, 2019, 01:27 Retired

Have major concerns we haven't seen much......  

News Comments > Borderlands 3 Info Extravaganza

2. Re: Borderlands 3 Info Extravaganza Aug 31, 2019, 17:43 Retired

Worries me a bit that they game is this close to being done, all the hype, and they don't have any info on a paid DLC. I really enjoy the BL games, but man - worried it is a Call of Duty type process money grab....  

News Comments > Op Ed

3. Re: Op Ed Aug 28, 2019, 11:42 Retired

Do the math. The lemmings are losing and BlizzBiz has been cashing this cow for years. How much? 15$ a month, for 15 years. hahahahahah dorks.  

News Comments > Ubisoft: Steam Business Model "Unrealistic"

9. Re: Ubisoft: Steam Business Model Aug 28, 2019, 11:41 Retired

Whatever happen to cutting out the middle man (retail) and passing those savings to the gamer like they said they would!? HEATHENS!

Greed. Straight up greed.

News Comments > Out of the Blue

34. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 16, 2019, 17:39 Retired

Dozens of Young People Hospitalized for Breathing and Lung Problems After Vaping.

Vaping bad!? No shit.

Water is also wet.

News Comments > Saturday Previews

1. Re: Saturday Previews Aug 4, 2019, 20:56 Retired

Why? Guess no HC mode. Pass.  

21004 Comments. 1051 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >