Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for B

Real Name B   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Retired
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 19, 2001, 17:26
Total Comments 20997 (Jedi)
User ID 10714

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Borderlands 2 VR Released

4. Re: Borderlands 2 VR Released Oct 23, 2019, 08:09 Retired

Don't have VR - but would be interested in knowing how the FOV is. I got most of the BL games for free on console over the years, and can't play them, horrendous at what.... 35 FOV?  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Valve Burgled

33. Re: Valve Burgled Oct 9, 2019, 08:49 Retired

I have taken several classes on corrections, legal studies, etc. I won't get into it, but the push is to keep people out of jail even though they aren't spending more on probation, programs, housing, etc. So they are let out to re offend fairly quickly. I am sure that is where this person is.....it is sad. Creating 4-10 more victims when it is those victims that would not be - had the person been incarcerated per guidelines. Judges are deviating because they are getting pressure to empty the jails.

Even violent offenses. I have seen murder get less than 3 years. With a gun.

I fully understand the determent of incarceration - but there are people that just need to be locked up. Not everyone, but some.

News Comments > Valve Burgled

32. Re: Valve Burgled Oct 9, 2019, 08:46 Retired

Acleacius wrote on Oct 8, 2019, 23:36:
Lmao, Tweaktown reported "why didn't he steal Half-Life 3 while he was there!" Ahoy

I'm pretty sure it's the FBI who monitors and reports crime statistics here in the US.
Often politicos misrepresent crime by including nonviolent crimes with violent and gun crimes depending on their agenda.

Actually the FBI COMPILES the data. Individual cities, counties, and states have to provide the data. There is ample evidence cities are flubbing the numbers as there are no checks and balances in place to verify the data. Robberies (violent crime) are being changed to thefts (non violent) so cities can say "Violent crime is down 5%". If a credit card fraud is a report only, it is changed to a non crime as the bank is the victim - even though there are multiple crimes involved. The theft of the wallet, etc, the identity theft, the credit card fraud, and any other financial pains along the way. If the person comes to us and says "I just need a case number for the bank" it gets recorded to a non crime.

Rapes are the only thing that you really can't hide, which is why they are the only crime that is "up" technically.

It is sad. Crime is up. Period. But agencies aren't reporting it.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Game Modes Leak?

14. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Game Modes Leak? Sep 30, 2019, 01:22 Retired

Playerbase fragments pretty quickly and ends up being deathmatch only for vanilla and HC, the worst game mode.  

News Comments > Borderland 3 Reviews

30. Re: Borderland 3 Reviews Sep 11, 2019, 11:41 Retired

How does co-op work? Will Epic versions work with Steam versions? Are you on the platform network or game service network?

This is a huge wait and see game! Even from someone who is a huge BL fan.

News Comments > Gears 5 Launch Trailer and Reviews

5. Re: Gears 5 Launch Trailer and Reviews Sep 5, 2019, 09:07 Retired

Gears games are horribly on rails - no thanks.  

News Comments > The Legend of Bum-bo in November

2. Re: The Legend of Bum-bo in November Sep 5, 2019, 08:54 Retired

i THROW MONEY at everything he does. Binding of Isaac is one of my top 10 games of all time. I bought the kickstarter card game, have yet to play it but the cards, mat, dice, tshirt, foil cards, everything is amazing.  

News Comments > Borderlands 3 Will Offer PC Preloads

4. Re: Borderlands 3 Will Offer PC Preloads Sep 4, 2019, 01:27 Retired

Have major concerns we haven't seen much......  

News Comments > Borderlands 3 Info Extravaganza

2. Re: Borderlands 3 Info Extravaganza Aug 31, 2019, 17:43 Retired

Worries me a bit that they game is this close to being done, all the hype, and they don't have any info on a paid DLC. I really enjoy the BL games, but man - worried it is a Call of Duty type process money grab....  

News Comments > Op Ed

3. Re: Op Ed Aug 28, 2019, 11:42 Retired

Do the math. The lemmings are losing and BlizzBiz has been cashing this cow for years. How much? 15$ a month, for 15 years. hahahahahah dorks.  

News Comments > Ubisoft: Steam Business Model "Unrealistic"

9. Re: Ubisoft: Steam Business Model Aug 28, 2019, 11:41 Retired

Whatever happen to cutting out the middle man (retail) and passing those savings to the gamer like they said they would!? HEATHENS!

Greed. Straight up greed.

News Comments > Out of the Blue

34. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 16, 2019, 17:39 Retired

Dozens of Young People Hospitalized for Breathing and Lung Problems After Vaping.

Vaping bad!? No shit.

Water is also wet.

News Comments > Saturday Previews

1. Re: Saturday Previews Aug 4, 2019, 20:56 Retired

Why? Guess no HC mode. Pass.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance

2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 30, 2019, 12:35 Retired

Everyone needs to stop with the FB.  

News Comments > etc.

1. Re: etc. Jul 30, 2019, 12:34 Retired

That 2 v 2 mode is COD looks fun....  

News Comments > Out of the Blue

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 30, 2019, 12:30 Retired

The Cowboys are a mess. Good luck.

Blue, do you have control of the pick em group or do I still?

I am off for a couple of days, i will look at it.

News Comments > Borderlands 3 Character Trailer

3. Re: Borderlands 3 Character Trailer Jul 30, 2019, 12:29 Retired

So I end up playing solo mostly in these games, I really like them, Diablo with guns style, but I got tired of the grind. Soooooo.....I edited my ini files so my guns do stupid damage. Makes it more fun after beating all of the games 3 times each and playing through all toons to max level.

I just never get the .000001% drops with the best dice roll so I made it myself. Makes it a lot of fun, otherwise I wouldn't play them at all anymore.

I really want the new one, but....I dunno. I don't see anything that tells me I should get it. Anyone excited about this?

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation

1. Re: Sunday Consolidation Jul 29, 2019, 12:17 Retired

Doom online login requirement will be removed, Bethesda says.

aaaaaand here come the cheats.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions

3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jul 29, 2019, 12:16 Retired

People actually go to that and watch it live!? wtf.

Video game players and Twitch dorks are now more overpaid than "pro" sports players.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions

6. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jul 29, 2019, 12:12 Retired

yonder wrote on Jul 29, 2019, 09:16:
Shok wrote on Jul 28, 2019, 21:25:
She believes the million dollars could last a lifetime, enabling him to order takeout from UberEats while he plays games and enjoys being in his element.

I just snickered imagining this kid in full Cartman mode playing in his basement and yelling up to his Mother to "get me pot pie!"

I literally came here with that quote on my clipboard to paste.

I really, really feel sorry for this kid. I don't know his parental situation, but I know at least one adult in his life is completely clueless as to how finances work.

Even when I was a kid in the 80's, I knew the only way a millino dollars would last a lifetime was if you were VERY frugal and VERY lucky.

When I was a kid, the stat was "you will be lucky to earn a million dollars TOTAL in your lifetime".

I think I am somewhere around 2 MIL lifetime......GROSS salaries

20997 Comments. 1050 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >