Square Enix blamed the loss on weak console game sales
To me Obsidian epitomizes unrealized potential.
Some may consider me an uncivilized troglodyte for this, but like I said last week, I want fun games more than any other type of game.
- Radar now always activates when two players remain in a OIC wager match.
- Pack-a-Punch ammo information now visible at wall weapon purchase points in all Zombie maps.
- Addressed an issue where Challenges were not appearing in After Action Report.
- Zombie Thief no longer freezes when target disconnects from Zombie Pentagon.
- Addressed various exploits.
- Fixed possible wrong gametype shown in server info screen.
- Server browser Hide DLC Content filter saves to player config like other filter settings.
- Call vote menu updated with all maps.
- Addressed issue causing reserved slot kicks on servers with no reserved slots.
- Sniper tweaks for dedicated servers.
- Weapon unlocks no longer appear with wrong icon.
- Friendly names now draw correctly in 3D stereo.
- Fixed some possible crashes during gameplay or film playback.
- Additional stability improvements
- Added gameplay elements to make the game fun
I don't want there to be only one
you look at the technology Impulse adds and the resources GameStop has--well beyond Valve's
attempting to lure employees from Ubisoft Montreal to THQ
born2expire wrote on Mar 23, 2011, 10:13:
Its a sad state when its hard to find a PC review for a game.
Why would EA want to stop people from playing the game due to the "REPORT POST" button?
The idea of a console beta that's an unfinished product is really foreign to that audience