Descending
Limit Results:

5 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Boring!!!
Mar 27, 2002, 18:53
Re: Boring!!! Mar 27, 2002, 18:53
Mar 27, 2002, 18:53

Oh man, you're my hero!!! I'm so impressed that you sit in front of your computer all day and practice your deathmatch skills, just like a good geek should. Damn, I bet your a hit with the ladies, with all dem skillz and all. Sorry bro, I have better things to do, Quake 3 left my hard drive a year ago, but I'm sure you'll be able to test out your mad skillz when Gore comes, with other like minded 14 year olds.

This comment was edited on Mar 27, 18:53.

Boring!!!
Mar 27, 2002, 15:59
Boring!!! Mar 27, 2002, 15:59
Mar 27, 2002, 15:59

Does anyone really care about another MP only game? I certainly don't, especially not one that looks this dated. UT 2003, might be interesting, if only for the amazing graphics. Gore is another example of a game that took way too long to develop, and now provides nothing new to the FPS community. I vaguely remember this game was supposed to have a strong SP component, but that was dropped, probably because the game would have been in development another 5 years if they hadn't. This game holds no interest to me, I predict poor sales and bargin bin placement within a few months.

This is old news
Mar 14, 2002, 23:31
This is old news Mar 14, 2002, 23:31
Mar 14, 2002, 23:31

the game went gold on Tuesday, where you been?

Greasy Palms
Sep 6, 2001, 14:17
Greasy Palms Sep 6, 2001, 14:17
Sep 6, 2001, 14:17

Well I'll be damned, money really can you buy you everything. I wonder whose palms MS greased to get the previous ruling overturned? I'm sure President Bush is going to have a larger than normal campaign budget for the next Presidential election. Gee, I wonder where he will be getting all of his money?...

MS are the scum of the earth. I feel dirty and ashamed I make my living off of using their software. I know there are some very talented people working within the hallowed halls of Redmond, but MS represents everything that is bad with big business.

Too little, too late
Sep 4, 2001, 22:48
Too little, too late Sep 4, 2001, 22:48
Sep 4, 2001, 22:48

I always thought the purpose of a demo, was to entice people to buy the game before it is released. Why the hell are they releasing a demo now? They should have had the damn thing out before the game was released.

I thought Max Payne was an overhyped disappointment. I totally agree with some of the others here, that Undying is without a doubt the action game of the year. Unless RTCW comes out before year end, and is a very special game (which I think it will be), Undying has no competition (even though Serious Sam was very cool). I don't even want to hear from anyone that Max Payne is a more fleshed out, original, amazing achievement than Undying was. I still can't believe how poorly Undying did in sales and how well Max Payne is doing. Guess people enjoy spending $50 for a 9 or 10 hour linear, poorly scripted, unoriginal gameplay experience.

For anyone that still hasn't played Max Payne, please, I'll sell you my copy for $40. You save $10 and I won't feel like I wasted my money. Send my email and we'll work out the details.

5 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older