Descending
Limit Results:

11 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Ubisoft Inactive Account Closure Outrage
Jul 23, 2023, 13:05
Re: Ubisoft Inactive Account Closure Outrage Jul 23, 2023, 13:05
Jul 23, 2023, 13:05

Wouldn't be surprised if a onslaught of lawsuits ensues. They would deserve to lose billions for being stupid. Ubisoft would then deserve to fold up and close up their business for good.

"Stupid is as stupid does!" Forrest Gump

Re: Evening Esports & Competitions
Jan 19, 2023, 19:58
Re: Evening Esports & Competitions Jan 19, 2023, 19:58
Jan 19, 2023, 19:58

Cheaters will cheat. There's no end to their nonsense.

Re: Morning Legal Briefs
Jun 15, 2020, 13:48
Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 15, 2020, 13:48
Jun 15, 2020, 13:48

Pretty much everything is illegal is California. Would not be surprised that one day, eating and breathing will be illegal and only in California.

Re: Out of the Blue
May 12, 2020, 02:16
Re: Out of the Blue May 12, 2020, 02:16
May 12, 2020, 02:16

I have the 4K stick and the network board keeps dropping the wifi constantly. The wifi is in another room and too far to use a Ethernet adapter. I returned it twice thinking it was defective and as it turns out, the network board is mass produced as defective, a piece of crap.

So I got me a Roku and have had zero problems with it since then.

Re: Tabletop Playground Open Beta
Apr 20, 2020, 13:56
Re: Tabletop Playground Open Beta Apr 20, 2020, 13:56
Apr 20, 2020, 13:56

Free doesn't always mean "good quality". They are rare to find if any good quality games are found.

Pay to play usually is the best since it gives the game some financial support and the means to maintain and improve the game over the course of time. It may also help employ more developers to help improve the game as well.
If that is they hire the right quality developers as part of the team.

Re: Seems appropriate
Aug 10, 2001, 01:42
Re: Seems appropriate Aug 10, 2001, 01:42
Aug 10, 2001, 01:42

Ok, I'm a hardcore Star Wars fan and I can tell you exactly what the clone army will look like.

This is straight Canon and if Lucus keeps the Canon together with E# 4-6.

Remember Bobba Fett, the Bounty Hunter?

He's one of the last surviving clones from the clone wars. After the clones were defeated, they scattered across the galaxy and one of the clones took a name for himself, yep, Bobba Fett. There's not many of the clones left since many of them died during that war, leaving a handfull of survivors fending for themselves.

Bobba Fett became a bounty hunter because of the money and it helps him get food and shelter and stuff.

It's obvious that the clones can't get a normal job and live like everyone else since they are hated by the majority of the people.

His ship is prolly one of the last known fighters left intact since after the war.

That's the Canon and I hope G. Lucas keeps that Canon intact, if he changes it, I will be mighty disappointed.

Re: UGO
Aug 1, 2001, 07:13
Re: UGO Aug 1, 2001, 07:13
Aug 1, 2001, 07:13

Re: Toyota
Jul 28, 2001, 23:38
Re: Toyota Jul 28, 2001, 23:38
Jul 28, 2001, 23:38

>>>Oh great. Do we really need another victim's group? If >>>your employer is abusing you, quit and find another job. >>>It's not like finding restaurant work is hard these >>>days.

For a girl that works at Hooters, she obviously is working there for the big tips. But does that mean she has to endure alot of ass pinching, harrassment and requests to go home with him or them to have sex? If you think that's part of her job, think again. You can look, but don't touch. Don't even think about harrassing her either.

>>I don't consider what he did abuse. Is it any different >>than a whoopie cushion? That could "embarrass and upset >>someone greatly". So do we ban all practical jokes? Let >>people sue over them? Sheesh.

That turd got her all worked up believing she won a car, we're talking about a $5,000 piece there. PLUS employees needs to know they are appreciated because of the hard work work, long hours and bullshit they have to deal with. It takes guts to work in a place like Hooters. She got neither one of the mentioned above. So I don't blame her for suing.

>>What a sad state of affairs. Not only that people sue >>over something so harmless, but that people like you >>support it. What ever happened to the world I remember, >>when people had spines and could take a joke? Seems like >>its gone forever.

Time has changed fella, either go with the times or go hide under your bed covers and stay there.

This comment was edited on Jul 29, 05:04.

Re: contraction traction... or something...
Jul 28, 2001, 03:31
Re: contraction traction... or something... Jul 28, 2001, 03:31
Jul 28, 2001, 03:31

Bagpuss

Be quiet! No more advertising from you!

Re: Toyota
Jul 28, 2001, 01:54
Re: Toyota Jul 28, 2001, 01:54
Jul 28, 2001, 01:54

Well apparently managers who get in their heads that they are invulnerable to anything and everything and they can do anything they want because they have power and a title to back them up. Employee abuse unfortunaly happens to alot of small and large businesses.
What that manager thought was a harmless joke turns out to be more than just harmless. He embarrassed the employee and upset her greatly. They purposely mislead her to believe she would win a car, a Toyota in fact and turns out it wasn't. Many other employees was mislead as well, if she wasn't the one of their victims of their stupid joke, someone else would have done the same thing, that is to sue them.

I hope she wins this one in court and if the judge has his/her head screwed on right, he/she should award the lawsuit.

As for the manager, I think he just lost his job as well as others who were in on it.

Employee abuse is something we no longer tolerate.

Remember, there's even employees who have a very unstable mental and emotional control and they can and very well could hurt them, even might go "postal" on them.
Jokes like that could unintentially hurt the people around them if someone walks in with a gun and starts killing people.

We can't take chances on people like that anymore. Even after all the media blitz on peeps going postal on peeps, it just adds more fuel to the fire, in other words, it's giving employees ideas how to handle this situation violently.

I'm just glad she resorted to sue rather than something else she may later regret.

Re: help blue and loony pay their bills!
Jul 26, 2001, 22:05
Re: help blue and loony pay their bills! Jul 26, 2001, 22:05
Jul 26, 2001, 22:05

I don't like pop-ups at all and I hate them. I already sent UGO an email complaining about their pop-up ads.

There is another way to help Blue News keep running. Donate Pal. If peeps like myself love Blues News, let us make a donation instead. With a million users visiting your site per month, you can't go wrong with your fans.

eqtraders.com is running a Donate Pal and she made nearly a grand per month in donations.

Go to the Paypal site and sign up for it.

I'd donate in a heartbeat. Cuz Blues News is number one!

11 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older