Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Quboid

Real Name Quboid   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Quboid
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Ein Bürgermeister
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jul 26, 2001, 01:42
Total Comments 6202 (Guru)
User ID 10439

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
81. Re: Sunday Metaverse Oct 30, 2017, 14:24 Quboid

Aww. I know, but it was an odd comment that really hasn't aged well considering it turns out there's also Papadopoulos' confession.

Frankly I'd be amazed if no Democrats had dodgy Russian connections at all. Maybe Tony Podesta, if he has resigned because of imminent news. If so, I want them brought to justice too.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

78. Re: Sunday Metaverse Oct 30, 2017, 12:27 Quboid

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Oct 29, 2017, 19:42:
You know what I do find hilarious about all of this? Just how much freaking out you're all doing because there's the possibility that it could be a democrat aligned group going out tomorrow.

How's this working out for you?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

63. Re: Sunday Metaverse Oct 30, 2017, 00:52 Quboid

NKD wrote on Oct 30, 2017, 00:45:
Creston wrote on Oct 30, 2017, 00:43:
Trump himself, however, is still clear to threaten/browbeat/bully whomever he pleases on Twitter.

The only reason they haven't banned him is because his tweeting gets him into so much hot water. Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

Nah, he's good for business. Twitter gets shout-outs all over the place every time Trump takes his morning dump on it.

58. Re: Sunday Metaverse Oct 29, 2017, 23:24 Quboid

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Oct 29, 2017, 23:19:
Uh-huh. Hid from what gamertics huh? Boy oh boy, you musta been really pissed off about that banner to hang onto something so damn hard. Why don't you go ask them what happened to the site, they still post over on KiA. Never mind that you made bullshit up, you know the
You were so sure that gaming/politics site was trustworthy, yet it all but stopped posting on the 9th Nov. Were you gullible, or were you in on the scam?
Yeah. You know the part where I said regarding it:
Or to boil it down, you supported shitty people. And those shitty people are out there still being harassing scumbags while writing policies(or helping to), and you're supporting a pro-authoritarian agenda.

Wriggle wriggle wriggle, gotta avoid that question!

55. Re: Sunday Metaverse Oct 29, 2017, 22:46 Quboid

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Oct 29, 2017, 22:28:
Quboid wrote on Oct 29, 2017, 22:21:
That's not what's happening and you know it.

That's not remotely true and you know it.
Uh-huh. Such is the groundbreaking research that shows nothing for it.

Research what? The threads we've both been a part of? Here, a collection of all your failures and lies.

You lose every argument you don't hide from. You've lost several arguments, hid from another (GamerTics) and been caught in a lie (WSJ didn't say PDP is a Nazi) in this thread alone.

52. Re: Sunday Metaverse Oct 29, 2017, 22:21 Quboid

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Oct 29, 2017, 22:17:
Something you're doing by labeling people as nazi's for not having the same view as yours.

That's not what's happening and you know it.

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Oct 29, 2017, 22:17:
Easier to be an intellectual coward for you though right? After all, that would mean you'd have to own up to being wrong multiple times, in multiple threads.

That's not remotely true and you know it.

43. Re: Sunday Metaverse Oct 29, 2017, 20:58 Quboid

NKD wrote on Oct 29, 2017, 19:51:
People who worry about keeping America white, Christian, and English-speaking are Nazis.

Literally, no. That's too broad. Having said that I don't much care about hurting the feelings of these people. Godwin's Law is mindless comparisons, it is - officially - not about some taboo against calling ultra-nationalist racists Nazis. If they want a safe space, where do we submit a list of words they're not allowed to use?

BTW, when it's white people who are promoting racial superiority, it's white identity politics. Mashiki, do you really think that promoting racial superiority isn't a form of identity politics? If not, what on earth does identity politics mean to you, is it just a catch-all phrase for things you don't like?

39. Re: Sunday Metaverse Oct 29, 2017, 19:33 Quboid

Beamer wrote on Oct 29, 2017, 19:20:
Also, a low blow, but remember he hates welfare and government handouts but lives largely on disability, which is a handout. But he gets it, so it's OK. It's the handouts other people get that are the problem.

I dunno. Few people deserve the benefit of the doubt less than him but it's possible that this is fair. He could genuinely have a serious disability and also believe that many people on disability aren't so disabled and are milking the system.

I don't mind too much people who milk the system because they can, because they don't want to miss out. It's not wonderful, don't get me wrong, but it's inevitable and fixing the system is the only solution. Maybe Mashiki thinks he paid too much tax that's going to scroungers, so he's signed on* to get that tax money back. I don't agree, but I can at least see consistent logic there. Same for Trump over things like manufacturing abroad while criticising that - when he was a private business man, he was entitled to be as competitive as legally possible and he was right that the way to fix this was via government, not hoping businesses just decide to do the honourable thing.

* Not sure "sign on" is known international, it means to sign up for benefits/welfare.

34. Re: Sunday Metaverse Oct 29, 2017, 19:04 Quboid

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Oct 29, 2017, 18:29:
Quboid wrote on Oct 29, 2017, 17:43:

You cited The Daily Stormer.

I don't call people I disagree with Nazis. I do call people who agree with The Daily Stormer Nazis, because the The Daily Stormer are fucking scumbag Nazis.
Oh you mean where: The daily stormer had a picture up on their front page of pdp, and the wsj used this as 'proof' that he was really a nazi? In turn the daily stormer updated their front page to with the pictures of the 3 wsj authors. Which really showed that those authors were actually nazi's now, and in turn the wsj is too.

Yep context is key here isn't it? Yes, very nazi like. Doin' a great job of missing the entire point and going off into derangement land.

Yup, you cited The Daily Stormer.

Your comment is irrelevant and nonsensical. Let's look at the context: the WSJ said PDP was popular with Nazis and showed The Daily Stormer featuring him as proof, right? Then The Daily Stormer featured the WSJ authors because that would also prove, what? That they're popular with Nazis? Well no, as your friends only featured them in a failed attempt to prove an inane point.

So, context:
PDP featured because he made antisemitic content.
WSJ featured, indirectly, because they criticised PDP and antisemitism.

Context is key.

Context is that you did cite The Daily Stormer. That you bungled the point you cited it for isn't even relevant.

16. Re: Sunday Metaverse Oct 29, 2017, 17:44 Quboid

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Oct 29, 2017, 17:32:
SlimRam wrote on Oct 29, 2017, 17:06:
Um, dude? They are handing out federal indictments tomorrow. I think we're just a little bit past "trump derangement syndrome" here?
And I'll bet it'll be one of two groups: Manafort who was a long-time worker for democrats and the obama administration -- and was hired(by Trump) at the suggestion of Obama. Or someone linked to the Podesta group, which has been running around for the last 6 months back-flagging multiple payments from russia, including not registering as a foreign agent and was acting as a foreign agent lobbyist.

Sorry SlimRam, but we're clearly nowhere near past "trump derangement syndrome".

15. Re: Sunday Metaverse Oct 29, 2017, 17:43 Quboid

Hi Mashiki, I just noticed that I missed your comments earlier. There was a lot of nonsense but here's the highlights:

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Oct 26, 2017, 11:57:
The real question is, at what point do you stop being a racist and bigot for labeling anyone who doesn't bow to your view point. As for GamerTics? No idea, go ask them.

I meant what is your involvement with GamerTics. Why were you so keen on them? Remember saying "And that's the part where politicians and the corrupt love you." because I questioned your trust in them? I'm questioning it again. Why did you trust that site, were you fooled or were you trying to fool others?

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Oct 26, 2017, 11:57:
"Cited neo-nazi's" Who's the neo-nazis? Oh right...nobody listed. The irony of "lies made up deliberately designed to tell people like him what they want to hear" is just palpable. So much so, that one can taste it right through the internet. (Though if you're saying boogie is a neo-nazi, you're the prime example of why the left is losing -- everywhere.)

You cited The Daily Stormer.

You did that. You *actually* did that. You tried making a case for why it was the WSJ were the actual racists, and in the process you cited The Daily Stormer. You have repeatedly used their rational as to why they claim they are not racist as your rational as why you're not racist.

I don't call people I disagree with Nazis. I do call people who agree with The Daily Stormer Nazis, because the The Daily Stormer are fucking scumbag Nazis.

This comment was edited on Oct 29, 2017, 18:00.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
19. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 29, 2017, 17:34 Quboid

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Feb 18, 2017, 11:14:
Pigeon wrote on Feb 18, 2017, 09:40:
You whore for attention then do something stupid and offensive and suddenly don't want the attention anymore. Also if you do something edgy and offensive, own up to it, don't try to play it off like you didn't understand. 'Oh wow I can't believe those guys did that thing I paid them to do, what a surprise'
Yeah that's not the case, but it's okay. He's pissed off at the absolute bullshit that's going on. The WSJ took shit out of context, went quote mining, claimed a bunch of other bullshit. But remember under their own rules(because "4 people said something that would be 'extremist'"), the Wall Street Journal is no longer the true name. It's the White Supremacist Journal.

This entire pile of bullshit though? Exactly the same stuff that caused gamergate to happen in the first place. You don't win by pulling dishonest journalism. You won't succeed if you engage in identity politics either which has infested the political left in the west like a cancer. You'd think the media would learn, but nope. They just succeeded in turning people away from the existing press to well anyone else. Made sure that all hit gen-z followers gave a big ol'fuck you to them as well. And it hasn't hurt his viewership at all, it's actually increased it...by a significant amount.

This is why people don't trust the press. It's the reason why people cheered Trump when he called the media fake news. It's the same reason why people cheered when he called them out on their bullshit ~2 days ago, and the media's response was to double down, go stupid, and continue to believe they're beyond reproach. It's why when people see stupidity like this going on they say fuck you to reporters.

Quoted for prosperity.

3. Re: Sunday Metaverse Oct 29, 2017, 13:46 Quboid

NKD wrote on Oct 29, 2017, 13:40:
Man he's dropping below 80% with his own party? SAD! Failing so-called President needs to be fired!

What's the context for that? What's normal for this point in previous presidencies? Is NBC even worth a damn for this sort of thing?

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Oct 27, 2017, 00:16 Quboid

Why isn't Trump releasing all the JFK files? What has he got to hide? Thinking2  

News Comments > EVE Online Lifeblood Expansion
2. Re: EVE Online Lifeblood Expansion Oct 26, 2017, 01:23 Quboid

Neutronbeam wrote on Oct 25, 2017, 19:58:
Stephen...should have said "their ruthless space MMORPG, where no one can hear you scheme"

Laugh Laugh

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 24, 2017, 18:04 Quboid

Yeah, few things bring a tear to the eye quite like a solid set of financial results.  

11. Re: Sunday Metaverse Oct 23, 2017, 09:49 Quboid

Beamer wrote on Oct 23, 2017, 07:16:
even more weirdly, unified just because they think your political views are heinous.

Right?! He reminds me RollinThunder and his weird fixation about pointing out two liberals saying different things and pretending that's hypocrisy. No wonder he's *still* pretending Pizzagate was ever anything other than obviously made up lies deliberately designed to tell people like him exactly what they want to hear.

And now an encore of complaining about being compared to Nazis. Mashiki, you cited Neo-Nazis as a reason why you're totally not racist, so you are literally a Nazi sympathiser. It's clear that you abuse Godwin's Law to hide.

The only question is to what extent you're in on the cons, and how much you're fooled by them. What was the deal with GamerTics?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 21, 2017, 17:35 Quboid

Mr. Tact wrote on Oct 21, 2017, 15:17:
I wonder which conspiracy theory Trump favors in the JFK assassination? It is the only reason for him to release the documents against advice.

I presume he wants to distract from something, I wonder what'll be revealed in the next few days. Him going against advice to block the release doesn't mean much, just that whatever reason given to delay doesn't matter to him.

News Comments > Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 Jeep and Dodge DLC
16. Re: Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 Jeep and Dodge DLC Oct 20, 2017, 22:10 Quboid

RedEye9 wrote on Oct 20, 2017, 21:02:
Quboid wrote on Oct 20, 2017, 20:44:
RedEye9 wrote on Oct 20, 2017, 15:49:
The Half Elf wrote on Oct 20, 2017, 15:36:
*happily watches everyone else go at each other's throats and drives by in his 20 year old Honda that runs just fine*

I take that back. I finally had to replace the sparkplugs and wire harness, and valve cover seal from the factory ones.
I had to replace the dome lightbulb in my Accord after 6 years, what a piece of shit.

I had the drive shaft rip loose in my Land Rover...

Do you know how LOUD it is when your drive shaft isn't connected at the diff end? Spinning around like a goddamn propeller, bouncing off everything.

Total repair bill: £70. When your Honda does break down - on the other side of town - what'll that cost you?
Ucrazy ???

Just comparing how reliable our vehicles are, I think we're at the opposite ends of the scale. On the other hand, I like the prices I pay for parts.

Land Rovers are notoriously unreliable, but they maintain their value because they're cheap and easy to maintain. Jeeps might be similar, they're not as basic but they might be easier to maintain than your average vehicle.

News Comments > Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 Jeep and Dodge DLC
14. Re: Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 Jeep and Dodge DLC Oct 20, 2017, 20:44 Quboid

RedEye9 wrote on Oct 20, 2017, 15:49:
The Half Elf wrote on Oct 20, 2017, 15:36:
*happily watches everyone else go at each other's throats and drives by in his 20 year old Honda that runs just fine*

I take that back. I finally had to replace the sparkplugs and wire harness, and valve cover seal from the factory ones.
I had to replace the dome lightbulb in my Accord after 6 years, what a piece of shit.

I had the drive shaft rip loose in my Land Rover...

Do you know how LOUD it is when your drive shaft isn't connected at the diff end? Spinning around like a goddamn propeller, bouncing off everything.

Total repair bill: £70. When your Honda does break down - on the other side of town - what'll that cost you?

6202 Comments. 311 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo