Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
United Kingdom 06/02

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tom Landry

Real Name Tom Landry   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Hump
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Stats: chain smoking, coffee swilling, overweight middle-aged male single dad with one 13 year old in residence.
Likes: games, cute Japanese chicks, milk duds, red meat, fresh bread, reading sci-fi, money, a good cigar now and
Homepage http://tjlandry.blogspot.com/
Signed On Jun 17, 2001, 15:14
Total Comments 7524 (Guru)
User ID 10137

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Vanquish Released
1. Re: Vanquish Released May 26, 2017, 16:43 Hump

Best summary is that its a Japanese take on Gears of War gameplay. Lots of silly fun.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue May 10, 2017, 17:21 Hump

Stephen, I do tub and tile reglazing. Give me a call if I can be of any help. Reglazing is a lot less invasive than putting in new tile.

Oh, and a whole lot less expensive.

Tom 401-617-1132

"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Out of the Blue
26. Re: Out of the Blue May 8, 2017, 19:32 Hump

re: GothG2 ...I liked it as well but the storline got a little emotionally heavy at the end. I didn't expect to get teary-eyed at such a movie.

The balance of humor and action couldve been better. I dont like being emotionally manipulated.

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Chet Faliszek Leaves Valve
14. Re: Chet Faliszek Leaves Valve May 2, 2017, 21:00 Hump

We've had HL3 for years, it's called Metro LL. It's pretty cool.

Great game, agreed.

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Chet Faliszek Leaves Valve
12. Re: Chet Faliszek Leaves Valve May 2, 2017, 18:53 Hump

Marc Laidlaw, Wolpaw and now Chet.

Pretty much puts the nail in the coffin of getting a HL3.

This comment was edited on May 2, 2017, 19:04.

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Uncut Half-Life in Germany
15. Re: Uncut Half-Life in Germany Apr 28, 2017, 14:45 Hump

Germany...dont show blood but no problem showing all the titties and box you can handle.....  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Prey System Specs
17. Re: Prey System Specs Apr 28, 2017, 13:36 Hump

Prez wrote on Apr 27, 2017, 23:00:
The head-scratching decision to call this game "Prey" aside, it looks like it has the potential to be good. Waiting for reviews/Let's Plays.

Their insistence to call this game "Prey" reminds when MS insisted that the FPS game be called "Shadowrun" when, in fact, it was nothing like the original. Shadowrun, while a decent MP game, failed due to labeling a well loved IP something that should never have been. Unless Prey is something amazing, I predict its imminent failure as well.

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Quake Champions Trailer and Interview
2. Re: Quake Champions Trailer and Interview Apr 22, 2017, 11:34 Hump

The game needs some fine tuning but, overall, they've done a good job with it.  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > More on the Star Citizen Roadmap
28. Re: More on the Star Citizen Roadmap Apr 16, 2017, 20:14 Hump

Chris Roberts = Bag-of-shit  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Teaser
1. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Teaser Apr 14, 2017, 19:54 Hump

UGH, will someone PLEASE put this fucking overrated IP to bed once and for all???  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Released
14. Re: Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Released Apr 9, 2017, 12:04 Hump

Beamer wrote on Apr 9, 2017, 02:32:
Hump wrote on Apr 8, 2017, 17:52:
If Epic had left PCF alone to do the game they wanted it wouldve been amazing. Instead they forced CliffyB. into the role of producer and we got Bulletstorm. Essentially Gears of War with a snarky, unfunny dialogue script.

Im so glad that little pile of Ego has left Epic. He's not nearly as talented as both he and his fans think....

I mean, you know that you can easily find the credits on Mobygames or YouTube, right? CliffyB was not the producer. CliffyB was not involved.

ERM, we're both wrong. CliffyB. is listed as the "designer". It still puts his paw prints on the responsibility of the quality of the game.

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Released
11. Re: Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Released Apr 8, 2017, 17:52 Hump

If Epic had left PCF alone to do the game they wanted it wouldve been amazing. Instead they forced CliffyB. into the role of producer and we got Bulletstorm. Essentially Gears of War with a snarky, unfunny dialogue script.

Im so glad that little pile of Ego has left Epic. He's not nearly as talented as both he and his fans think....

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Quake Champions Trailer
2. Re: Quake Champions Trailer Apr 5, 2017, 21:42 Hump

same here. Can't wait.  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Mad Catz Closed
13. Re: Mad Catz Closed Mar 31, 2017, 22:41 Hump

Cant say any of the products I bought from them were worth the money. Logitech has done a better job of catering to gamers needs than any other company I can think of.  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Battlefield 1: They Shall Not Pass Released
3. Re: Battlefield 1: They Shall Not Pass Released Mar 29, 2017, 19:52 Hump

He will Not Divide US"?  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Prey Trailer
1. Re: Prey Trailer Mar 28, 2017, 19:25 Hump

Bioshock + Deadspace = Prey 2

and it doesn't make me happy.

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Quake Champions Trailer
1. Re: Quake Champions Trailer Mar 22, 2017, 21:13 Hump

When Q3 came out I could barely compete. At 55 I hold no illusions. I'm not even gonna bother with this one.

You go have some fun kids, Granpa is gonna sit here in his chair and have a few beers and watch you.

Getting old blows like you can't believe.

Am I Rite Stephen?

- Jim Goad

News Comments > Quake Champions Beta Signups
30. Re: Quake Champions Beta Signups Mar 8, 2017, 21:06 Hump

classic bit. The Boss encounter made me howl the first time I watched this  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > BattleTech Beta Delay and Release Date Outlook
12. Re: BattleTech Beta Delay and Release Date Outlook Mar 7, 2017, 15:58 Hump

such is software development.Jordan Weisman is an upfront and honest guy so if they need more time, so be it.  

- Jim Goad

News Comments > AMD Ryzen Reviews
11. Re: AMD Ryzen Reviews Mar 2, 2017, 11:12 Hump

reading these reviews I keep hearing Rammsteins "Reise" playing in my head as a soundtrack.

Great to have a choice again.

- Jim Goad

7524 Comments. 377 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo