Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for RedEye9

Real Name RedEye9   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname RedEye9
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description There's a fool-proof way to tell if something a conservative/right-wing/Republican said is true or not. If they call it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth.
Homepage http://www.needtoimpeach.com/
Signed On Dec 21, 2014, 23:00
Total Comments 10831 (Ninja)
User ID 58135

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization May 24, 2019, 20:33 RedEye9

The Fold
We Hardly Knew Ye

Filmmaker John Waters advice for elders: "Whenever any magazine says, 'What photographer do you want to shoot you?' I always just say, 'The one that has the biggest retouch budget!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions May 24, 2019, 20:23 RedEye9

The best thing Tyson did was playing himself in the first Hangover.

Filmmaker John Waters advice for elders: "Whenever any magazine says, 'What photographer do you want to shoot you?' I always just say, 'The one that has the biggest retouch budget!

News Comments > 7 Games Free During Steam Spring Cleaning Event
1. Re: 7 Games Free During Steam Spring Cleaning Event May 24, 2019, 20:22 RedEye9

Flair for my profile. HA, take that EGS. Cheesy

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Charcoal vs gas May 24, 2019, 19:24 RedEye9

Scottish Martial Arts wrote:
Question for gas grillers: why not just use the broiler in your oven?

1. It stinks up the house.
2. It makes a mess inside the house.
3. It does not taste the same ie there is none of that lava rock to catch the drippings and sizzle back smokey goodness imparting flavor to your choice of grillens.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
10. Re: Morning Consolidation May 24, 2019, 17:31 RedEye9

Saboth wrote on May 24, 2019, 17:12:
American has moved past a manufacturing economy into a service-based economy. That's actually an advancement as a nation. To say "we should go back to making textiles and steel and mining coal" is ridiculous. We are currently at 3.5% unemployment. Where are these workers going to come from? "When we have factory jobs, people will quit McDonald's and Uber and go make jeans and aluminum parts!" Only if demand for labor dictates higher wages. Trump likes to claim that the "good-paying factory jobs are coming back", but factory jobs did not pay well until unions got involved. Before that, workers were working 16 hour days for a pittance.
Unions are what need to come back, not "factory jobs".
VoodooV wrote on May 24, 2019, 16:54:
We could do it, but there is a negative stigma to manufacturing jobs in America. Too many people think you have to be sent of to college for a 4 year degree to be considered even minimally viable in the job market.

The people who do want manufacturing jobs have this pesky desire to be paid a living wage and not be paid in peanuts and the owners won't have that.

You want to make things? what are you, some sort of poor person?

agreed

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue May 24, 2019, 16:15 RedEye9

jdreyer wrote on May 24, 2019, 14:13:
Officials fighting U.S. measles outbreaks threaten to use rare air travel ban.

Put all the anti vaxxers on the Do Not Fly list. Sweet!

First Valid Use of the No Fly List since it's inception.

Normally it's used against those that don't agree w/our terroristic policies.
Examples include; singer/songwriter Cat Stevens, Sen. Ted Kennedy, Rep. John Lewis, CNN's Drew Griffin, Stephen Hayes of the Weekly Standard, innocent children, Daniel Brown USMC, comedienne Kathy Griffin and thousands of others

News Comments > Arma 3 Getting Aliens
7. Re: Arma 3 Getting Aliens May 24, 2019, 15:23 RedEye9

edaciousx wrote on May 24, 2019, 15:07:
It's funny how so many people hate on Indiana Jones 4 and know nothing about the paracas skulls.
Bone Binding is bone binding.
Not quite sure what ancient practices have to do with modern cinema.

News Comments > RiME Free on Epic Games Store
13. Re: RiME Free on Epic Games Store May 24, 2019, 14:03 RedEye9

jdreyer wrote on May 24, 2019, 13:56:
RedEye9 wrote on May 23, 2019, 20:10:
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the quality of these freebies is slightly lower than awesome.
Did you just dis the awesomeness that is Rime?
My bad, i got the EGS free game mixed up with the Humble Store freebie "Jalopy" on the link right beneath it. damn tablet scolls too fast Wink

Those responsible for this grievous error have been sent to reeducation camps.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse May 24, 2019, 13:58 RedEye9

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/24/17896302/watch-john-oliver-facebook-myanmar

Skipping over the issues of privacy concerns, fake news, and government criticism that have put Facebook in the recent spotlight, Oliver instead devoted the segment to : Facebook’s role in the spread of hate speech and violence — and their effects on democracy — overseas.

Facefuck, nuff said

3. Re: Morning Consolidation May 24, 2019, 13:54 RedEye9

Acleacius wrote on May 24, 2019, 13:38:
First the farmers, then tech, now gaming and I'm sure China will just cave in to 'drumpf almighty'. Yeah, that's how it will go down. Flush

Where's a drumpfian who actually stayed awake, much less took economics and civics to splain stuff. Wtf
All maga hats have been recalled due to lethal amounts of dimethylmercury used in the red die. You can see the symptoms in the Senate and at rallys. Allthumbsup

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse May 24, 2019, 11:37 RedEye9

Making sure you bought a ticket beat out the other option of limiting your choice to Like and ThumbsUp.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 24, 2019, 11:30 RedEye9

Redditor would've been better off being "disfellowshipped by their community".  

1. Re: Morning Consolidation May 24, 2019, 11:07 RedEye9

If there was only a tweet tariff.  

9. Re: RiME Free on Epic Games Store May 24, 2019, 06:03 RedEye9

Nailbender wrote on May 24, 2019, 05:57:
RedEye9 wrote on May 23, 2019, 20:10:
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the quality of these freebies is slightly lower than awesome.
Just finished Stories Untold yesterday (the last freebie before RiME on epic store), it was quite awesome for a freebie. Short but sweet.
I also saw many good reviews about RiME, and from the first hour of the game, it doesn't disappoint - I would even pay for it (maybe not the full price, but that isn't very high to begin with).
So, no, I don't really think so. Thimbleweed Park was also free there, and I wanted a chance to play it for a long time, so that was the perfect chance (didn't get to it yet).

And all this without saying a word about you complaining about something you get for free.
Sounds good, I'll get it.

7. Re: RiME Free on Epic Games Store May 23, 2019, 22:34 RedEye9

Saboth wrote on May 23, 2019, 20:38:
I really want that dungeon crawler game that is only on Epic's Store, but all the negative press about Epic sniffing around your files and thousands of people reportedly getting emails about "your account has been locked due to too many logins" or just straight up getting hacked has put me off of creating an account. Sounds like their customer service is nonexistent, and their security might be shoddy.
Rilcon answered your question about security, that and millions of young and clueless fortnite players giving our their logins for the promise of free in-game currency.
As for accounts getting locked, the stores Fraud Protection was kicking in.
Easily remedied by contacting "real" customer support as tweeted by a person who had it happen.

If you want to buy something you'll be fine.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits May 23, 2019, 20:30 RedEye9

Nvidia tease
3 more games add Ray tracing, wheee.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 23, 2019, 20:19 RedEye9

Open season on journalists and the First Amendment, I wonder what the bag limit is.

Comcast, a true friend of the people a congressman's wallet.

Whatcha wanna bet that anti robocalling bill works as good as the DoNotCall list.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse May 23, 2019, 20:17 RedEye9

At least advertisers are getting their monies worth.
3 billion Russian trolls and 3 billion more to go.

1. Re: RiME Free on Epic Games Store May 23, 2019, 20:10 RedEye9

News Comments > Rune: Ragnarok Becomes Epic Game Store Exclusive RUNE II
33. Re: Rune: Ragnarok Becomes Epic Game Store Exclusive RUNE II May 23, 2019, 15:26 RedEye9

Acleacius wrote on May 23, 2019, 14:53:
Beamer wrote on May 23, 2019, 10:29:
And what makes you think Sweeney isn't building a store based on quality and merit? It's just that building that takes time and money - looking at Steam, hundreds of millions over 15 years. Uncertain how you expect Sweeney to get to that out the gate...
At least we agree he isn't qualified in anyway for the long term like Valve. Since he is bribing to force his way into a business, he isn't qualified to do, it really makes him unworthy.
No, he's not in agreement with you.
Either you deliberately twisted around what Beamer meant or you misunderstood the vernacular. He never once brought up qualifications in the snippet of a snippet you twisted around.

10831 Comments. 542 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo