Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Wynn Reuter

Real Name Wynn Reuter   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ozmodan
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 22, 2008, 12:50
Total Comments 2122 (Senior)
User ID 51995

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 21, 2019, 20:17 Ozmodan

Just complete nonsense. You must agree in some form to any contract or that contract is null and void. No judge in the world is going to agree to such an assumed contract that they are talking about.

That is something no silly group can change, it is deeply ingrained in precedent and only the Supreme court can change that.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > George R.R. Martin Confirms Game Consultation
3. Re: George R.R. Martin Confirms Game Consultation May 21, 2019, 11:34 Ozmodan

Funny, as an author I find his books lacking. There are much better fantasy writers out there that write far more interesting books!  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 15, 2019, 08:03 Ozmodan

How is adding faster memory going to help Nvidia? Their products are still way overpriced and Navi is going to kill them there!

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
12. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 3, 2019, 14:27 Ozmodan

Personally for a gaming machine, running Windows 7 is just dumb. DX12 is going to be mandatory for next years big games it is almost mandatory now. Besides I find Windows 10 far more stable than Win 7. Maintaining my gfs Win 7 machine is a real pain sometimes and some software will just not run on it anymore and that is going to become more and more prevalent.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse May 3, 2019, 14:21 Ozmodan

Like anyone who is not a fool would trust facebook with money!

News Comments > New GeForce Hotfix Drivers
7. Re: New GeForce Hotfix Drivers Apr 30, 2019, 18:56 Ozmodan

Always cracks me when people say Nvidia has better drivers than AMD, yet they both screw about the same.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
3. Re: Evening Mobilization Apr 30, 2019, 06:55 Ozmodan

Luke wrote on Apr 29, 2019, 23:25:
5G will mess up alot....but it's all about money soo who cares.......for now

Because of it's short range, you will only see 5g is concentrated population areas. Not like it will be available everywhere.

News Comments > Into the Black
8. Re: Into the Black Apr 18, 2019, 08:36 Ozmodan

The new actors just do not do it for it, I will pass on this movie.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
3. Re: Morning Interviews Apr 15, 2019, 13:14 Ozmodan

Everyone knows that ray tracing with current technology is merely a gimmick, yet Nvidia continues promoting this farce. Makes me want to completely avoid any of their products. Hopefully AMD will have decent gpu offerings in the fall.  

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Apr 14, 2019, 16:26 Ozmodan

How is that feature even patentable? I swear the patent office needs a major cleaning out, the examiners are mostly clueless!

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
24. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 12, 2019, 07:46 Ozmodan

Jonjonz wrote on Apr 12, 2019, 07:14:
This is all theatre, the whole carefully crafted "pathetic old man look", this will just lead to the eventual extradition into Trump controlled US Dept of Justice which will let him go with a weak slap on the wrists and give the fat orange buffon another chance to gloat and spew hate.

Considering this is a gaming site and throwing politics into the posts is quite juvenile since many of us get very tired of all the political nonsense on the net. Personally I think Trump is a pathetic person, but when you rail against him like this it just makes you look very infantile. Go post on facebook with this nonsense and leave this site for gaming comments.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
23. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 12, 2019, 07:39 Ozmodan

I do not get how wearing earbuds that are connected to a phone is in any way considered distracted driving. Don't care whether the phone was dead or not, too many progressive nuts in Canada that only want to make life miserable for their constituents.  

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers Support Anno 1800 Beta and DXR Ray Tracing
17. Re: New GeForce Drivers Support Anno 1800 Beta and DXR Ray Tracing Apr 12, 2019, 07:36 Ozmodan

I thought this entire post was humorous. Fact is that a RTX 2060 can't effectively do ray tracing with it built on the chip let alone doing it through software.

At this point in time, ray tracing is merely a gimmick. If you buy a card just for ray tracing you have mental issues.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Mar 25, 2019, 18:52 Ozmodan

Apple a dollar late and a dollar short

News Comments > Get The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind for Free
2. Re: Get The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind for Free Mar 25, 2019, 18:50 Ozmodan

No such thing as free with this game. Without a subscription you can only experience half of the game.  

News Comments > Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 Announced
30. Re: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 Announced Mar 22, 2019, 17:52 Ozmodan

Certainly NOT going to pay $90 for any Paradox title because there will ad infinitum of DLC that follows the release and you can bet the $60 version will be lacking essential items. Paradox can milk any game to death. I have little interest in their games anymore!  

News Comments > Morning Patches
1. Re: Morning Patches Mar 21, 2019, 10:25 Ozmodan

ROFL!!!  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 20, 2019, 13:12 Ozmodan

Cloud gaming is currently a joke unless you are one of the few people who have access to fiber or have access to other high speed internet access. Something most of us don't have. So fools worrying about Stadia hurting the console market are just that.  

News Comments > NVIDIA Bringing DirectX Raytracing to GeForce GTX Cards
7. Re: NVIDIA Bringing DirectX Raytracing to GeForce GTX Cards Mar 18, 2019, 22:45 Ozmodan

Come on, this is just a gimmick by Nvidia. Even the GTX 2080 cannot turn on Ray Tracing and have any respectable FPS. Can't imagine how bad trying to do it in software no matter how powerful a card you have.

I was watching a dual 2060 computer the other day try to run Anthem with ray tracing on, what a joke. Ray Tracing is a complete waste of die space on the 20xx series.

News Comments > Hardware Reviews
3. Re: Hardware Reviews Mar 14, 2019, 18:27 Ozmodan

The Nvidia 1660 has really no market position. It is only a few dollars cheaper than the 2060 and significantly less powerful. Only a fool would pinch pennies and buy one.  

2122 Comments. 107 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo