Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Get off my lawn!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 30423 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Rune: Ragnarok Becomes Epic Game Store Exclusive RUNE II
11. Re: Rune: Ragnarok Becomes Epic Game Store Exclusive RUNE II May 22, 2019, 20:44 Cutter

AoC isn't a MMO either. You can play MP up to 32 people per server. MMOs are hundreds or thousands of players playing together.

"Put the pick in there, Pete, and turn it round real neat."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > THQ Nordic Reels In Piranha Bytes
10. Re: THQ Nordic Reels In Piranha Bytes May 22, 2019, 16:26 Cutter

Well I think it's safe to say if you liked Gothic and/or Risen you'll like Elex. Deffo worth picking up at $20 or less.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Washington is 1st state to allow composting of human bodies May 22, 2019, 12:44 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on May 22, 2019, 10:58:
I like the idea. It will be interesting to see what reaction, if any, there is in the general public. If it becomes an option where I live while I am still around I will definitely consider putting it in my will as my preferred method of "disposal"...

I always understood the problem with meat-eating compost is that has a lot of harmful bacteria which is why we only use vegetable compost or shite from herbivores. That aside it seems a little creepy to me. Don't know that I'd want to eat food from something grown in someone's remains. Soylent green is people! I'm still down for cremation as the best thing. Burial at sea maybe? Let the sea critters eat you and fertilize reefs perhaps? I wonder if that would work.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 22, 2019, 10:29 Cutter

Stop considering and do it.  

News Comments > The Sinking City Trailer
1. Re: The Sinking City Trailer May 22, 2019, 10:24 Cutter

Gotta say the environment looks great at any rate.

News Comments > THQ Nordic Reels In Piranha Bytes
4. Re: THQ Nordic Reels In Piranha Bytes May 22, 2019, 10:20 Cutter

Yeah, Gothic was great but they've never quite gotten there again. Elex is pretty good too, but not Gothic good. Risen was meh. Dunno if this is a good or bad thing.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black May 21, 2019, 22:52 Cutter

Oh yeah. I'm not a real fan of Tarantino but I'm gonna' watch the shit out of this. The guy doing Bruce Lee just nails it.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 21, 2019, 22:35 Cutter

Brilliant comment....

They should be careful what they wish for. This can backfire on businesses very easily. During a dispute you can easily write your own terms where simply reading your letter or email is acceptance of your terms and conditions. I have done similar in the past and it is very effective at making businesses and lawyers disappear.

Spot on.

News Comments > American Fugitive Breaks Out
2. Re: American Fugitive Breaks Out May 21, 2019, 22:27 Cutter

Yeah, might be good. Low rent GTA sorta kinda?

News Comments > Valve on Positive Review Bombing
4. Re: Valve on Positive Review Bombing May 21, 2019, 22:26 Cutter

I wish they'd move to an out of 10 system. Far more accurate than just up or down.

7. Re: Out of the Blue May 21, 2019, 16:23 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on May 21, 2019, 14:05:
A great white shark is tracked in Long Island Sound for first time.

I used to swim in the sound. We were more worried about makos.

Uh oh, better get Mako!

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
8. Re: Morning Mobilization May 21, 2019, 16:21 Cutter

I hate when they don't use peoples driveways. Rush hour today on a major steet and traffic is backed up for 3 blocks because the fucking postie is parked illegally on the street.

News Comments > RAD in August
6. Re: RAD in August May 21, 2019, 16:19 Cutter

Not Rad Dudesman from Ben 10?

News Comments > George R.R. Martin Confirms Game Consultation
11. Re: George R.R. Martin Confirms Game Consultation May 21, 2019, 16:19 Cutter

saluk wrote on May 21, 2019, 14:45:
He should have just kept it going without worrying about a series' end. Like his Wild Cards series. New books and stories in westeros, forever - or as long as people keep buying them.

Yeah but, A) He's an editor of the WC series, not a writer. B) It's an entirely different ballgame. I love the Wild Cards on the whole but it can be hit and miss too.

Personally I think they should be bringing more of Roger Zelazny's stuff to the big and small screens. A good Amber series produced by HBO would be pretty effin' sweet. Lord of Light, Damnation Alley - yes I've seen the JMV version, and the Azzie trilogy, would all be awesome.

1. Re: Out of the Blue May 21, 2019, 11:24 Cutter

Dana Carvey's impression of Robert Shaw in Jaws is pretty damn funny.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 21, 2019, 11:17 Cutter

Ooh, guns, guns, guns! Come on, Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! I never miss a game.

15. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 20, 2019, 17:24 Cutter

eRe4s3r wrote on May 20, 2019, 14:13:
wtf_man wrote on May 20, 2019, 13:51:
eRe4s3r wrote on May 20, 2019, 13:26:
The USA spies on literally everyone on the planet... so you are saying Europe should blacklist Google, Apple, Facebook and Nvidia and Intel too? Because I am all for that.

Everyone spies on Everyone (Country Governments). That has nothing to do with manufacturing communications infrastructure devices that puposely allows blanket easy access to spy on communcations. Also you need to realize the difference between "marketing privacy invasion" from comapnies that want to "monitize" you, vs. a foreign power that wants to undermine your government in any way possible.

You really need to get out of your "Trump Derangement Syndrome" on this topic and focus on the issue, which has been going on long before Trump got into office.

If the Obama Administration had instituted the Ban... it still would have been a good thing.

I would have supported your economic efforts no matter who started them until you started bringing corporations and licenses into this that affect the world, my work in Germany and Europe, and not just China. Huawai tablets and smart-phones are the number 1 outside the USA and if you want 5g network hardware you have literally no other option than to buy certain Huawai hardware (especially certain signal boosters, filters and modular antenna fields) and I would be curious what Europeans did to you that you have to drag them in your hamster dick wrangling contest with China. Fact is that Trump is completely mentally insane if he thinks this will end up with a US victory considering he just brought up the world against him since this licensing ban by google/ms affects the entire world, and not just China and the USA

And if everyone bans Huawei they go bankrupt or isolated to China and other companies that are government agencies come in and fill the void in that case. Regardless of the shakeout Huawei needs to be destroyed or isolated.

10. Re: Out of the Blue May 20, 2019, 13:08 Cutter

Westworld Bladerunner?

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. May 20, 2019, 12:19 Cutter

Well there's a real simple solution to that. Stop playing it and go play something else. As always, vote with your wallet.

3. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 20, 2019, 12:17 Cutter

eRe4s3r wrote on May 20, 2019, 11:39:
To be honest I hope China completely and violently retaliates for this. This isn't a trade war, that is literally a declaration of war. Especially since the orange hamster hasn't produced a single proof.

They can't or their economy tanks. All the intel agencies seem to be in agreement that Huawei is just an arm of Chinese gov't, and C is for cookie and that's good enough for me. China and Russia both need to be shut down hard regardless because the way of life for the entire world is at stake. It's time to take the gloves off and stop fucking around.

30423 Comments. 1522 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo