Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 5332 (Guru)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2019, 16:34 Acleacius

Damn, they got my jalapenos! Ahoy  

people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 19, 2019, 16:31 Acleacius

Enforce Warrant requirements and minimum charge of Felony, for use without Judge approval? Technically it's just a starting point but being willing to address it, is what matters.  

people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 17, 2019, 14:03 Acleacius

I'm still cautious about kitties, probably because my mother turned out to be schizophrenic and had cats, while I was growing up.  

News Comments > Saturday Patches
1. Re: Saturday Patches Aug 17, 2019, 13:53 Acleacius

Haha, wonder if it reduces the Savegame file size.  

News Comments > Epic Games Store Adds Features
33. Re: Epic Games Store Adds Features Aug 17, 2019, 13:51 Acleacius

Right, all epic had to do was do it on their own merits, not attacking others. They can't start a fight, then not expect people to call them out for starting the fight.

"It's their fault!"
..but you don't even have a functioning store.
"They charge too much"
..but your literally bribing the industry to cover up your fraud and bullying gamers to force them to be your customers.

26. Re: Epic Games Store Adds Features Aug 16, 2019, 12:02 Acleacius

RedEye9 wrote on Aug 16, 2019, 06:04:
Acleacius wrote on Aug 16, 2019, 05:42:
Let's copy the other guys we trash all the time, to justify our anti competitive and sociopathic practices !
There is a poster here who won't be happy if EGS attains feature parity with the other color store front, yet thinks that is exactly what should have happened on day 1. Some folks have to have something to bitch about, it's in their dna.
#NotMyTribe
I understand, it probably doesn't seem fair. I complained when ea and ubi started their stores too, only because they were trying to force themselves into the community with exclusivity. I.e. ME2 dlc was the biggest issue for me, not to mention their stupid biobucks or whatever they were called.

Personally my sarcasm comes from the harm being done to game development. This is very similar to what m$ did back in 2000 by bribing developers to start making xbox games to justify their console system. They dumped at least 10 billion dollars bribing and bullying their system into existence. It caused irreplaceable harm to PC gaming for nearly 10 years. There was a huge dry spell and development times were cut sometimes up to 50% just to get a title out. They were the impetus of games often being released in a buggy and unplayable state, even in 2019.

The one positive thing that came from it was the rise of the independent and indie developers, especially in the EU and other countries. Lighter

19. Re: Epic Games Store Adds Features Aug 16, 2019, 05:42 Acleacius

Let's copy the other guys we trash all the time, to justify our anti competitive and sociopathic practices !  

News Comments > New Metro Game in the Works
15. Re: New Metro Game in the Works Aug 15, 2019, 22:50 Acleacius

I'm no expert economist but I would have expected them to pick up 20% just expanding into China.
So talking above my paygrade here, I'm seeing a loss of 10% pre China and plus 10% with China.

News Comments > Ion Fury Released
3. Re: Ion Fury Released Aug 15, 2019, 22:46 Acleacius

Awesome! On a lighter note, I saw the install size on Steam, 100 meg!  

10. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 15, 2019, 14:09 Acleacius

People are still drinking bleach
faux news sure knows how to hook rednecks.

9. Re: New Metro Game in the Works Aug 15, 2019, 13:50 Acleacius

If you just mean the total numbers sure, but it clearly came from expanding markets or are you trying to say the 10% increase is from US sales alone?  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 15, 2019, 13:39 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on Aug 15, 2019, 11:12:
And the WoT series is done before it even began. Must they ruin everything with their liberal identity politics?
I didn't read the books but I'm a fan from the distance because the the video game. It looks like the discussion in the Ars article
shows quotes from the books which speak specifically to diverse society after The Breaking. Unless your dislike is because of Rosmand Pike?

It takes places after the breaking of the world. The people of Two Rivers are the descendants of survivors or a technologically advanced society that was as diverse as any city in existence today.

There could be groups, such as the Aiel or Seanchan, that have a distinct ethnic look because they were isolated and had a smaller genetic pool to draw from after the breaking.

News Comments > Cliff Bleszinski Comeback?
8. Re: Cliff Bleszinski Comeback? Aug 15, 2019, 13:22 Acleacius

No no no, this can't be happening first drumpf, then a recession because of his idiocy and now this!! Fick ut!  

5. Re: New Metro Game in the Works Aug 15, 2019, 13:19 Acleacius

It's always nice to hear developers and publishers say everything is perfect, during a crisis don't you think?

Well if they said it, it must be true!

3. Re: New Metro Game in the Works Aug 15, 2019, 12:57 Acleacius

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Aug 15, 2019, 12:13:
Oh shit, I had forgotten about the new Metro game, since the Epic store nonsense. Is that almost out of its exclusivity yet?
Another thing too, there hasn't been much news about it. The majority of news at least I've seen has been about the exclusivity and it wasn't positive.

22. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 10, 2019, 22:35 Acleacius

Some of you guys don't seem to realize, most if not all the people who used his services are already listed in Court Documents.
They have been made public and number over 2000 pages, iirc.

Sorry Blue, I've never ever made a social media account, twitter or facebook, or any other. My original name was "app idiot" but lost a bet had to use Acleacius.

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Aug 10, 2019, 13:27 Acleacius

Goodrich!  

News Comments > Gone Gold - Gears 5
12. Re: Gone Gold - Gears 5 Aug 10, 2019, 12:22 Acleacius

Never played any of these since epic abandoned the Unreal Universe to make these for console gamers. This was when cliffyb lied and said it was too hard to make a scripted COOP game for Unreal, then made this scripted COOP game for consoles. After this whole egs shitfest, it's clear sweeney was in on the decision too.  

News Comments > ESO Plus Free Trial
3. Re: ESO Plus Free Trial Aug 9, 2019, 17:24 Acleacius

Huge nerf coming to all classes, sadly.  

News Comments > Take-Two's Borderlands 3 Investigation Sparks Controversy
3. Re: Take-Two's Borderlands 3 Investigation Sparks Controversy Aug 7, 2019, 22:15 Acleacius

Doesn't make ant sense. Why not just fix the exploit if what they say is true? Why let him continue for 10 months, if they take security seriously?  

5332 Comments. 267 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo