Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Steele Johnson

Real Name Steele Johnson   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Steele Johnson
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Apr 5, 2002, 20:41
Total Comments 1402 (Pro)
User ID 12787

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 15, 2019, 15:40 Steele Johnson

Looks like a Corsair K70 clone.  

"The hardest thing to do is to be true to yourself, especially when everybody is watching." - Dave Chappelle
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Cliff Bleszinski Comeback?
14. Re: Cliff Bleszinski Comeback? Aug 15, 2019, 15:37 Steele Johnson

Why all the hate? Do some of you guys know him personally? I suppose some people who frequent Blue's could be ex-employees or something.  

"The hardest thing to do is to be true to yourself, especially when everybody is watching." - Dave Chappelle

News Comments > Hyper Light Drifter & Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Free on Epic Games Store
4. Re: Hyper Light Drifter & Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Free on Epic Games Store Aug 15, 2019, 15:33 Steele Johnson

RedEye9 wrote on Aug 15, 2019, 15:06:
jdreyer wrote on Aug 15, 2019, 14:57:
Free, as in "free beer."

I wanted Mutant Year Zero too. Perfect.
Yeppers, grabbed'em both!!! Grin

Another game off my Steam wishlist

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 15, 2019, 14:08 Steele Johnson

RedEye9 wrote on Aug 15, 2019, 13:26:
Steele Johnson wrote on Aug 15, 2019, 13:07:
EGS getting hammered today 'cause of the free giveaway Mutant Road To Eden/Hyper Light Drifter. Hopefully I get Mutant by Saturday
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/collection/free-game-collection

Just grabbed both with the chrome browser running on an android tablet.
Nothing out of the ordinary here. shrug

I was talking about the download, but it kicked in shortly after the post

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 15, 2019, 13:07 Steele Johnson

EGS getting hammered today 'cause of the free giveaway Mutant Road To Eden/Hyper Light Drifter. Hopefully I get Mutant by Saturday  

News Comments > No Borderlands 3 Preloads
29. Re: No Borderlands 3 Preloads Aug 13, 2019, 21:41 Steele Johnson

RedEye9 wrote on Aug 13, 2019, 20:33:
Kxmode wrote on Aug 13, 2019, 20:21:
Steele Johnson wrote on Aug 13, 2019, 19:03:
Y'all boycotting the game one day, now you're acting all impatient because you can't play it the first millisecond it goes live

Have some patience... go do your laundry or change your kid's diaper or something

wHAt YeAr Is iT?!
You need more than parenting lessons if you wait a year to change your kids diaper. Diapers even give a weight range like 8 to 14 pounds so you know how much shit they'll hold. Wink

Haha! I suppose most dudes rockin these forums still use 56k modems. Preloading is a must!

News Comments > Game Reviews
7. Re: Game Reviews Aug 13, 2019, 19:14 Steele Johnson

Bumpy wrote on Aug 13, 2019, 13:19:
Epic anti-consumer exclusive, never buy.

The more money you give Gabe, the higher US health insurance gets. Thanks for your contribution!

News Comments > No Borderlands 3 Preloads
21. Re: No Borderlands 3 Preloads Aug 13, 2019, 19:03 Steele Johnson

Y'all boycotting the game one day, now you're acting all impatient because you can't play it the first millisecond it goes live

Have some patience... go do your laundry or change your kid's diaper or something

News Comments > Rebel Galaxy Outlaw Launches
12. Re: Rebel Galaxy Outlaw Launches Aug 13, 2019, 18:55 Steele Johnson

Love it! I've had a space dog fight craving for a while now, and this definitely satisfies it Blowing shit up is really cool 'cause the sound is amazing! Make sure you have decent headphones/speakers  

News Comments > GNOG Free on Epic Games Store
3. Re: GNOG Free on Epic Games Store Aug 8, 2019, 18:18 Steele Johnson

Both Hyper and Mutant next? Sweet!  

News Comments > Warhammer: Vermintide 2: Winds of Magic Next Week
5. Re: Warhammer: Vermintide 2: Winds of Magic Next Week Aug 7, 2019, 00:22 Steele Johnson

“Fans of the melee action game who preorder Winds of Magic on Steam between now and then will be rewarded for their impatience with instant access to the beta”

Wow, thank you for letting me test your buggy game.

News Comments > Gone Gold: Borderlands 3
1. Re: Gone Gold: Borderlands 3 Jul 31, 2019, 20:37 Steele Johnson

Sweet, need a good co-op fix  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
6. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 28, 2019, 23:00 Steele Johnson

Who are the suckers buying Youngblood? That game is abysmal! Who allowed those shit devs to release a game like that and call it Wolfenstein? What a disgrace and an insult to pc gamers.  

News Comments > Moonlighter and This War of Mine Free on the Epic Games Store
9. Re: Moonlighter and This War of Mine Free on the Epic Games Store Jul 26, 2019, 09:15 Steele Johnson

I always wanted to check out This War of Mine. Pretty sweet!  

News Comments > Rebel Galaxy Outlaw Next Month on EGS
32. Re: Rebel Galaxy Outlaw Next Month on EGS Jul 18, 2019, 21:23 Steele Johnson

Day 1 purchase for me. I need a good sci-fi fix. This one looks fun!  

News Comments > Limbo Free on EGS
5. Re: Limbo Free on EGS Jul 18, 2019, 21:13 Steele Johnson

One of my favs. I really enjoyed Inside as well. Playdead makes some sweet games  

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Bans
1. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Bans Jul 10, 2019, 20:38 Steele Johnson

We’re banning you for deliberately using chat symbols to crash the servers, but we thank you for finding these nasty defects that we missed during our testing.  

News Comments > Amazon Making The Lord of the Rings MMOG
17. Re: Amazon Making The Lord of the Rings MMOG Jul 10, 2019, 18:09 Steele Johnson

So if I’m a Prime member, do I get next day delivery for herbs and mats?  

News Comments > Developers Prefer Piracy to G2A
31. Re: Developers Prefer Piracy to G2A Jul 1, 2019, 20:14 Steele Johnson

Here comes all the game streaming services anyway  

News Comments > Halo: Reach PC Video and Piracy Warning
5. Re: Halo: Reach PC Video and Piracy Warning Jun 30, 2019, 17:20 Steele Johnson

This stupid leak thing just seems like marketing hype. This game is mediocre at best.  

1402 Comments. 71 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo