The journey continues…
Experience the action-packed gameplay of Star Wars Jedi: Survivor at @thegameawards—streaming live Dec 8! #StarWarsJediSurvivor
Hey all! Quick update on some changes coming to Season 2. After reviewing data for Season 1, we're moving Ramattra in to Tier 45 of the Battle Pass and making a few more weekly challenges easier to complete. Excited for you all to see everything new in Season 2 starting tomorrow!
Official trailers. ↓ Content creator videos.
As part of Rebellion’s 30th Anniversary celebrations, you can get a FREE copy of Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000 for PC/Steam when you sign up to the Rebellion Shop mailing list below and redeeming the code. Limited time offer, one per customer, subject to availability.
The last 7 years with @PlayGwent were the best years of my professional career. I’ve met so many amazing people and made so many unforgettable friendships. I’ll always look back at this time with a huge smile. Let’s make 2023 as epic as possible! Love you all! ❤️Continue here to read the full story.
In addition to the release date, the update included the PC system requirements, which call for a minimum of an Intel Core i7-770 or an AMD Ryzen 5 1400 and a graphics card with 8GB of VRAM – Respawn is (currently) recommending at least an GTX 1070 or Radeon RX 580. You’ll also need a whopping 130GB of storage space for this game.
The update also reveals pre-order bonuses for the Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Deluxe Edition, which include Han Solo- and Luke Skywalker-inspired looks for Cal, an R2-D2 colour scheme for BD-1, and Han’s classic DL-44 blaster set.
The Caporetto update brings the first map in a new Offensive - Isonzo’s signature game mode, where players fight through multiple different maps to determine who wins or loses the overall Offensive. The German Offensive will have three maps, focused on the momentous Twelfth Battle of the Isonzo, also known as the Battle of Caporetto. Historically this was a disaster for the Italians, as a combined German and Austro-Hungarian attack broke through Italian lines and forced them to retreat more than 100 kilometers.Continue here to read the full story.
Caporetto is the titular map in the Caporetto season of free updates, with two more to follow later. It’s set on a rainy autumn day, with German attackers attempting to break through a small town and storm increasingly steep hillside positions as they aim to conquer the strategically important peak of Hill 1114. The Italian defenders must use ruined buildings and multiple lines of trenches and bunkers to try and delay the attack long enough for it to lose momentum.
Select from a number of Swordship variants, each with its own unique active power, offering the opportunity to experiment with a variety of approaches to overcome challenging and dangerous levels. Players can further experiment with their play style by choosing between risking it all and banking stolen containers for massive score boosts, or playing it safe for passive upgrades and extra ships.Continue here to read the full story.
Swordship is set in an unforgiving post-apocalyptic world where the consequences of global warming have forced the vast majority of humanity to take refuge in three gigantic underwater cities. The megacities exchange millions of containers loaded with goods every day while those on the outside scrape what they can together in order to survive. You play as one of the small number of inhabitants prepared to steal those precious containers to deliver vital supplies to those that have been banished to the outside.
Although the concept of the Chaplin video game is still in development, the themes around the game could centre on the challenges between the poor and rich, says Chancey.Continue here to read the full story.
He says it's exciting to be able to design a game with a character as iconic as Chaplin.
"Working on an intellectual property that has been known for over 100 years and in all of the countries in the world … It's definitely a challenge and one that we feel comfortable rising up to," said Chancey.
Winning titles include:
- Game Of The Year: Unpacking (Witch Beam, Humble Games)
- Trailer of the Year Award: STRAY - Launch Trailer (BlueTwelve Studio, Annapurna Interactive)
- Most Addictive Game Award: Vampire Survivors (poncle)
- Best Short Game Award: Unpacking (Witch Beam, Humble Games)
- Most Stream Friendly Game Award: Needy Streamer Overload (WWS playground, xemono)
- Best Game Feel Award: Neon White (Angel Matrix, Annapurna Interactive)
- Theme Of The Year Award: OMORI (OMOCAT, LLC)
- Rule of Play Award: 7 Days to End with You (Lizardry)
- Local Cultural Representation Award: A Perfect Day (Perfect Day Studio)
- Rediscovery Award: Potato Flowers in Full Bloom (Pon Pon Games, PLAYISM)
- Late Bloom Award: Raft (Redbeet Interactive, Axolot Games)
- Best New Characters Award: Needy Streamer Overload (WWS playground, xemono)
*Blue's News may receive a commission on sales of this item.
↑ Official patches. ↓ Unofficial games, patches, and mods.
↑ Official trailers. ↓ Content creator videos.
Thanks Ant and Neutronbeam.
- We looked at 1,200 possibilities for the planet’s future. These are our best hope. Thanks RedEye9 and Dr. Strange.
- Fred McGriff elected to Hall of Fame 2023 Class.
- Oxford word of the year 2022 revealed as 'goblin mode.' How does a dictionary not know the difference between a word and words? Thanks brother19.
- Identical Twins Were Accused of Cheating in Exam, Won $1.5m Lawsuit "because their minds were connected." Thanks Max.
- An Unexpected Source Might Be Helping The Universe Glow More Than It Should.
- The Era of One-Shot, Multimillion-Dollar Genetic Cures Is Here (may require registration or subscription).
- The Sassiest And Funniest Test Answers That Deserve An A+ For Humor 😂. Thanks Kxmode.
- Trash truck explodes. 11' 8" bridge secret level discovered. Thanks VideoSift.
- He's the Bad Boy of Chess. But Did He Cheat? Thanks RedEye9.