Today is the release date of the new major update for Fallout 76
adds a bunch of new content to Bethesda Softworks' RPG prequel, including the
return of the Brotherhood of Steel, the Steel Dawn questline, the C.A.M.P.
Shelters feature, and more (thanks Dave). This
on December 1st,
that the release is the result of an accident, so this is
the rare reverse delay.
This forum post
has all the details on the launch, while
the notes on Steam
say the "event starts" at 1:00 pm EST today. Here's a
- Ad Victoriam!: The Brotherhood of Steel is back! Explore the
first chapter of their story, meet new characters, visit new and updated
locations, and unlock rewards as you experience the all-new Steel Dawn
- Head Underground: Flex those creative muscles by building out
your very own instanced interiors with our first three C.A.M.P. Shelters.
- Gear Up: Complete Steel Dawn quests and take on Daily Ops to earn
new weapons and armor that are straight from the Brotherhood arsenal.
- Don’t Just Survive, Thrive!: We’ve removed all negative effects
from Hunger and Thirst. Instead, you’ll receive buffs that increase based on
how well fed and hydrated you are.
- Save Those Atoms: Already have some of the items in an Atomic
Shop bundle? No problem! Bundle prices now lower automatically if you
already own any items they contain.