post on Steam
announces the Unseen update can now be seen in Killsquad
Novarama's Early Access action/RPG. A
Colosseum of the Unseen
shows this off, and the announcement shows this off, and the
announcement describes all this offers, including a new game arena, new weapons,
ultra widescreen support, and more:
Continue here to read the full story
The Colosseum of the Unseen
- During veteran contracts, a portal can appear to
challenge players. That is the gateway to the Colosseum of the Unseen, a
mythical race of warriors. This is the ultimate training, but you can't
enter if there are any Nightbringers and The Federation around.
- These Colosseums that appear inside contracts will
award you with Unseen Trinkets, extra loot and EXP... if you survive!
- The Colosseum is also available in two new
end-game Colosseum contracts at Vector 110. They can award you with items up
to vector 110.
- Colosseum Contracts award you with Unseen
Trinkets, extra loot and even more EXP for your reputation.
- Remember the Unseen want to test your skill, so
this is our most challenging area.
- Also, remember the rule of the Unseen: if one
squad member enters the portal, all the squad enters the portal. So make
sure you discuss what to you want to do if challenged.
- Remember: every time you beat the Colosseum, you
get EXP... if you survive!
Wait, Experience points?
We have added a new reputation system, which is a glimpse of things that will
come in our next Update, Federation. Expect many more progression systems, but
we wanted to give you this one right away: