is a multiplayer horror game for Windows set between Act
1 and Act 2 of Hello Neighbor
. This is coming soon
but the chance to check out an early version has snuck up on us, as an open beta
test is now underway
. This gives a chance to check this out for more that two weeks, as
it's scheduled to run until August 19th. Here's
an explanation of how this works:
A group of kids are trying to break
into their suspicious Neighbor's basement to rescue their missing friend. Only
problem is that one of the kids is a traitor - a Secret Neighbor in disguise.
His job is to gain the trust of other players and betray them. Kids win if they
get into the basement. Continue here to read the full story
Playing as a child:
- Collect keys
- Save you friends from the Neighbor
- Cooperate but don`t trust anyone
If you are lucky enough to play as Neighbor
- The house is your territory! Use it to separate,
scare and confuse intruders.
- Use your gadgets to get advantage over the kids'
- Gain trust amongst your foes and attack in the
- Protect your basement!