now offers Early Access to Outbreak: Epidemic
, a new Windows and Linux
free-to-play entry in the Outbreak
series that offers four-player co-op
action. Dead Drop Studios also offers
for the game with enhanced access to all the game's
characters and additional difficulty modes. Last, but not least, there's also an
Outbreak Ultimate Apocalypse
with 14 items for the full Outbreak
survival/horror experience. Here's the
Early Access Trailer
and here is a full rundown:
The infection spreads like never before in
Outbreak: Epidemic, the free-to-play co-op survival horror nightmare from Dead
Drop Studios. Experience the nationwide epidemic as you and up to three friends
lead Gwen, Renault, Kara and Tom through the undead apocalypse. Outbreak:
Epidemic features the series classic tough-as-nails survival horror gameplay
powered by the next-generation Outbreak engine. Experience the nightmare close
up through over-the-shoulder claustrophobic gameplay as you blast and slash your
way through the epidemic. Continue here to read the full story
The free-to-play version allows you to play up to 4-player co-op (or solo) on
any game mode or scenario across the Campaign, Onslaught and Experiments modes,
so there's never a time where you can't group up and take on the undead. You'll
have access to pick a single character, with some limited restrictions on
progression and other systems. The free-to-play version also limits you to
starting games on Easy or Normal difficulty (but you can join games on any
difficulty). When you're ready to experience more of the nightmare, you can
choose to buy an upgrade to unlock all the characters, their classes and the
additional difficulty options.
The epidemic will begin as an Early Access experience where over time more
content, including scenarios, game modes and more will become available. Any
premium content will be offered at a discount during the Early Access phase.
Your feedback will directly shape the game and your support will help it grow
into the survival horror experience the world has been waiting for. You only
have one life, can you survive the epidemic?
- Cross Platform Multiplayer: Play together across
Windows and SteamOS!
- Co-op Survival Horror: Classic Mechanics. 4-player
- Alone: Play solo even without an internet
- The Cloud: Dedicated low-latency servers ensure no
- OTS: Claustrophobic over-the-shoulder gameplay
brings the nightmare alive.
- Defense: Utilize numerous firearm and melee
weapons against the undead.
- Story Mode: Experience the epidemic first hand as
you fight through the story.
- Onslaught Mode: Take out hordes of the undead with
- Experiments Mode: Bonus modes with a unique spin
on survival horror.
- Incapacitate: Knock down your foes and escape
before they reanimate.
- Explore: In Campaign Mode search areas, read logs,
find keys and solve puzzles to survive.
- Difficult: Play across multiple difficulty modes.
- Big Screen: Customizable gamepad, mouse and