has details on Alex, the first new character being added to
Street Fighter V
, offering images of him in the game, and an outline of all
his abilities. This includes details about gameplay changes that will come to
the brawler along with the new street fighter, and here is the part of the
update covering the patch:
Alex will become available when the update is scheduled to go
live later this month. Remember, by playing through all Character Story Mode
content, you will earn more than enough Fight Money to buy Alex for free! Continue here to read the full story
The update also comes with a slew of new modes and content, as well as bug fixes
that are designed to improve the overall gameplay experience. Check out all the
new modes and content below!
- Challenge Mode
- Demonstrations: Learn the ins and outs of
Street Fighter Vthrough helpful demonstration and tutorial content.
Contains content for each of the 16 characters, as well as advice geared
towards players of all skill levels:
- Beginner Tutorials: 12 lessons covering,
movement, normal attacks, special attacks, V-System, throws, counter
hits, chip/recoverable damage, etc.
- Intermediate Tutorials: 11 lessons
covering projectiles, invincibility frames, armor and armor break,
recovery, cross-up attacks, anti-air options, etc.
- Advanced Tutorials: 4 lessons covering
back dashing, frame advantage/disadvantage, combo potential, button
- Character Tutorials: 16 lessons covering
each individual character.
- Trials: Put your skills to the ultimate test
with combo trials for all 16 characters, ranging from basic to pro
combos. Completing Trials will also earn you some extra Fight Money.
- In-Game Shop
- Fight Money Expenditure: Spend your hard
earned Fight Money to purchase extra game content, such as DLC
characters and the Story Mode Costumes.
- Online Rematch Option
- Salty from a close loss online? Want revenge?
Players can now play a 2/3 set in Ranked Match, provided both players
accept the rematch.
- Battle Lounge Improvements
- Enjoy up to 8 person lobbies, complete with
In addition to all of this new content, the following bugs will be fixed in
- Bug: Sometimes you don’t get EXP from casual
- Bug: On a rare occurrence, if you restart the game
after you unlock colors, the colors you unlocked will disappear
There are a few gameplay related bug fixes and balance changes as well: