Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield Goes Gold
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3(tm): Raven Shield (tm) Goes Gold
The Third Chapter in the Wildly Popular Rainbow Six 3 Series Will Hit Store
SAN FRANCISCO, CA. - February 13, 2003 - Ubi Soft Entertainment, one of the
world's largest video game publishers, announced today that the third
installment of it's best-selling Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six(tm) Series, Tom
Clancy's Rainbow Six 3(tm): Raven Shield(tm) has reached gold master status. The
Rainbow Six series is one of the most popular action series on the PC, having
sold almost 7 million copies worldwide to date.
"Rainbow Six fans are among the most rabid hardcore gamers on the planet
and they have high expectations for Rainbow Six 3," said Tony Kee, vice
president of marketing. "Rainbow Six 3 will exceed even their highest
hopes. They'll be playing as the same Team RAINBOW, carrying out new missions in
a graphically superior environment with an array of all-new special
effects-including the flash-bang and gas grenade. They're gonna eat it up!"
Standout Game Features
- The addition of next-generation Unreal(tm) technology brings the series to
a new level of realism with all-new special effects and graphics technology.
- The game will feature 57 fully-modeled and simulated weapons, comprising
the global arsenal that is available to Team RAINBOW.
- A new AI engine will deliver the most realistic and fun experience in
gaming. Whether your enemies face you down or run off in fear, the outcome
will never be the same.
- Mike Grasso, Senior Instructor for LAPD SWAT, winner of America's Top Cop
award and the LAPD Medal of Valor, serves as the technical advisor for the
game. In addition to his full-time duties as an instructor in the rigorous
methods and practices of close-quarters combat, Mike serves as a technical
advisor to Hollywood, having worked on films such as Heat, The Rock and The
Hunt for Red October.
Direct an elite, multinational squad of special operatives against a hidden
terrorist foe. Command Team RAINBOW in a race against time, in locations ranging
from England, Norway, the Caribbean islands and Rio de Janeiro during Carnaval
to stop a madman and his doomsday plot.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 ships for PC on March 18, 2003. It carries an
"M" (Mature) rating from the ESRB and will be priced at $49.99.
- Supported OS: Win 98/ME/2000/XP Only
- Processor: 800 MHz Pentium III, AMD Athlon, or equivalent (1.4 GHz Pentium
4, AMD Athlon or equivalent recommended)
- RAM: 128 MB(256 MB recommended) XP users: 256 MB required
- Video Card: 32MB VRAM Direct X 8.1 compatible graphics card with hardware
T&L (128 MB recommended)
- Sound Card: DX 8.1 compatible sound device
- Direct X version: 8.1 or higher (9 included on disk)
- CD-ROM: 16x or faster (not recommended for use with CD-RW's)
- Hard Drive: 2 GB minimum hard drive space
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible mouse required
- Multiplay: Internet connection for play on Ubi.com (minimum 56k modem or
About Ubi Soft® Entertainment Ubi Soft Entertainment is a global producer,
publisher and international distributor of interactive entertainment products. A
leading company in the industry, Ubi Soft's strong and diversified line-up has
grown considerably. As well as developing original properties, Ubi Soft has also
steadfastly partnered with several high-profile companies and is dedicated to
delivering consumers with quality videogame titles while offering blockbuster
franchises. Founded in 1986, the company has offices in 21 countries including
the United States, Canada, France, Germany, Finland and China and sells its
products in over 50 countries. For more information about Ubi Soft, visit http://www.ubi.com
© 2003 Red Storm Entertainment, Inc. Rainbow Six Raven Shield, Red Storm and
Red Storm Entertainment are trademarks of Red Storm Entertainment, Inc. Red
Storm Entertainment, Inc. is a Ubi Soft Entertainment company. All Rights
# # #