Day of The Mutants Announced
A Day to Survive in a Post-Apocalyptic Hell
In the post-apocalyptic world, full of blood-thirsty mutants, survival is the superior goal. But shooting fast and accurately is not enough to stay alive.
Every day is an endless search for food, fuel, weapons and ammunition. Every new day brings new dangers. The adequate survival strategy becomes more and more important.
Where to look for food and find fuel?
What is worth keeping in the backpack and what’s only a useless junk?
Which weapon is best to kill different mutants?
Where to find a shelter before radioactive rain?
You’re not a hero. You’re not a hunter. You’re the prey. Survive, if you can – don’t let them eat you alive.
- Innovative gameplay and unique atmosphere.
- Over 20 different locations spread over 50 sq. miles of destroyed land giving a silent testimony of the terrible annihilation.
- 35 kind of guns and over 40 elements of equipment.
- Radioactive deserts, decay and countless creepy mutants.
- The Last V8 and over 60 miles of sun burnt highways.