Kalypso Media announces the release of Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion –
New Frontiers Edition
, a retail boxed edition of the sci-fi 4X/RTS game for
EMEA territories that includes the Forbidden Worlds
DLC, a poster, and
the game's soundtrack. They offer
off, and here's word on all that's included:
Sins of a Solar Empire:
Rebellion – New Frontiers Edition combines the tactics of real-time strategy
with the depth of the 4X genre (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, eXterminate). Create a
galactic empire, master culture and trade, prove diplomatic skills, explore new
technologies and command powerful space fleets to conquer your enemies. The
retail version also contains exclusive items: including a poster and digital
Features of Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion – New Frontiers
- Six Factions: Decide whether to play as a Loyalist
or Rebel – each faction unlocks new technologies, ships and play styles for
- More Planets: Colonize and exploit four new planet
types (Barren, Ferrous, Greenhouse, Oceanic), each created with beautiful
- Planet Specialization System: Dedicate your worlds
to either social or industrial output.
- New Titan and Corvette Class Warships: Mighty
Titans and small versatile corvettes enter the fray of the war to tip the
scales of power.
- Updated Capital Ships: All existing capital ships
have been updated with four new ability levels.
- Additional Planet Bonuses: Discover more than 40
new planet bonuses during your exploration of the galaxy, unlocking the dark
past of the Sins’ universe.
- Great Visuals: Updated graphics, particle effects,
lighting and shadows, race specific UI and other enhancements make the Sins
universe look better than ever.
- Various Victory Conditions: Take multiple paths to
victory including Military, Diplomacy, Research, Last Flagship Standing,
Last Capital Standing and Occupation.
- Tutorials: New and updated tutorials make it easy
for both experienced and new players to quickly start building their own
- Extra content: In box poster and digital