have details on plans to patch Watch Dogs
platforms, saying the patch for the Windows edition of the open-world action
game "in the coming days" (thanks
). Here are the details:
MAJOR GAME FIXES
- Automatically reconstructed corrupted save files
which prevented loading to go further than 90%. Some collectibles may remain
- Fixed the issue preventing players from using
hacks in game.
- Fixed several mission-breaking bugs.
- Fixed minor mission and item-related issues.
- Fixed the issue that caused the empty
- Fixed several minor respawn issues.
- Fixed some connection and session joining issues.
PC SPECIFIC FIXES
- Fixed graphical glitches on Low & Medium settings.
- Fixed some crashes on SLI configurations.
- Implemented several performance improvements.
- Implemented a few control improvements.
- Fixed issues causing infinite messaging and
timing-out when trying to access the Online Shop from the Extras Menu while
Uplay is set to Offline mode.
- Fixed issues connecting to a Multiplayer game.
- Implemented several mouse modifications.
- Fixed “Drinking Game” control issue where wrong
information was displayed when played with a gamepad.
- Fixed “Chess Game” control issue.
- Fixed bug where the invasion setting was never
- Fixed graphical issues during cut scenes and
- Fixed several graphical and texture bugs.
- Removed Vista OS check to prevent false positives.
- Added game version in main menu.