Supreme Ruler 1936
is now available for Windows, with the OS X edition of
BattleGoat Studios' World War II strategy game to follow "soon." There are links
to purchase the game on the
, and for a limited time it is 25% off as an introductory
special. Here's what to expect from this:
Supreme Ruler 1936 is Real Time
Geo-Political Strategy Game for PC (and soon Mac). Take control of a nation in
the World War II era and guide it through a significant Military Campaign, or
attempt one of many Set-Piece Historical Scenarios. Players can also customize
their play experience with the Sandbox Mode and play as any Nation with their
own preferred Victory Condition.
- Play Multiple Campaigns from either the Axis or
- Take Control of any Nation in Sandbox Mode and
impact the outcome of the era.
- Battle the elements! Fully integrated weather
model influences battlefield outcomes.
- Challenge yourself with Historical Scenarios for a
faster-paced gameplay experience.
- The butterfly effect... Influence the timeline and
outcome of thousands of historical events.
- Use Diplomacy, Trade, Espionage, and Intimidation
to influence the policies of other nations.
- Research new Technologies to give your nation a
significant military advantage.
- Modernize your economy to support whatever social
and military policies you choose.
- Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical
Control of your Military Forces.
- Detailed historically-accurate armies down to the
- Choose your level of control. Make all decisions
or use your Cabinet Ministers to help.
- Significant graphic improvements to 3D terrain and
Graphic User Interface
- Up to 16 players in Multiplayer over local network