Q4 FY14 and FY14 preliminary Financial Results for Electronic Arts
out, which Chief Executive Officer Andrew Wilson call "outstanding," saying it was "a transformative year for EA in a dynamic year for our industry." They say:
"For the quarter, non-GAAP net revenue of $914 million was above our guidance of
$800 million. Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.48 was above our
guidance of $0.09." Here's a list of highlights:
- Calendar year-to-date, EA continues to be the #1
publisher on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One consoles in the Western World led by
FIFA 14, Titanfall™, Battlefield 4™, Need For Speed™ Rivals and Madden NFL
- In the fiscal fourth quarter, EA titles
represented 40% of Western World combined title sales for the PlayStation®4
and Xbox One.
- Mobile revenue set a new EA record, contributing
nearly $460 million* for the fiscal year.
- EA’s mobile business reached more than 130 million
monthly active users in the fiscal year, and in Q4, EA mobile games were
downloaded 143 million times.
- EA’s Ultimate Team services generated more than
$380 million* in fiscal year 2014, with Madden Ultimate Team growing 90%
- Operating cash flow for the fiscal year was $712
million, more than doubling last year’s operating cash flow of $324 million.
- Calendar year-to-date, FIFA 14, Titanfall and
Battlefield 4 were three of the top five best-selling titles across all
platforms in the Western World.
- EA makes history as Bruce Lee steps into The
Octagon™ for the first time with EA SPORTS™ UFC® launching on June 17.