Iceberg Interactive announces Vector Thrust
is coming to Steam in Q2 of
this year, offering a cel-shaded arcade flight game for Windows PCs, with "an
extensive variety of game modes to choose from, with quick, action-oriented
instant play, and the option to experience a deep, story-based campaign." We
Vector Thrust screenshots
, and here's more on the game:
delivers a huge array of aircraft from which choose, as well as tactical,
intelligent AI to combat, where every unit works to complete its mission in a
dynamic, ever-changing battlefield that is never played the same way twice.
- Perfect balance between realistic models and
celshaded graphics. Each aircraft is faithfully recreated with a highly
tactical and deep flight behavior while at the same time it still remains
playable for even the most inexperienced players.
- Experience the immersive story-based Campaign in a
unique world context or jump right into the action in the Quick Action mode.
- Fly an extensive collection of more than 200
aircraft, ranging from real-world models to unusual and rare prototypes, all
of them recreated with precision and emphasizing their unique
- Test your abilities with every aircraft in
Challenge mode, or battle for the high score in Arcade mode.
- Quickly customize your own battles with skirmish
mode, or create your dream operation to the finest detail with the mission
- Confront other players online with a competitive
Multiplayer mode which includes wide variety of game modes to prove who is
King of the Skies.
- Expand the original game with user mode custom
content and customize and change the flavor of your game with an extensive
variety of mutations.